1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Who else is getting bored already?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by L2D Godzilla, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

You've been using AC since August? And you're bored already? I wish could have mastered this simulator in such an amazingly short time :rolleyes:

If you're bored why not just leave? Do you need reassurance from others before you make your own decisions?

RoccoTTS and Jebus like this.
  2. Matty28

Matty28 Simracer

Don't understand people saying the online is terrible. My opinion is the exact opposite. It's easily the best online sim racer. iRacing is probably better if you can get over the horrific charges and play enough of it to get into some half decent leagues but when I tried it for 3 months, as someone not willing to pay £200 for the content or whatever it is I managed to get into about 2 races in Mazda MX-5s and that was it, both of which were like driving in rFactor 1. rFactor 1, 2, Automobilista are all 90% dead with only a locked league race happening every few days, none of which I can be bothered joining or committing to. AC is the only sim I can fire up and jump into a near full online race every time. I find drifting to get boring very quickly and I find career to be the most boring feature of the whole game. Online and hotlap is what has brought me back for nearly 700 hours since January 2014.

3. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

I'm not bored at all. In fact, the multiplayer on Console gives me more "Race" time than the PC lobbies provide. I'm finding more and more people are getting faster and so I'm having some really good races.

I like the shorter quali/practice sessions you find online on console, theres nothing worse than spending 30/40 mins in a Quali session, only to get taken out on the first corner.

I only wish I could pit after quali and adjust my setup and not get locked into the setup that the quali session ended with.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Guys, we're locking this thread before this conversation escalates out of control. Please remain respectful towards one another! Thanks.