1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Who's at Fault? - Discussing Racecraft and Incidents

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by m_box97, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

And he had the nerve to say I shouldn’t be racing online.
    It would be interesting to know how he got his 98sa.

lero, MTv, chksix and 1 other person like this.
  2. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

This is your problem. You can't reflect on your own shortcomings because you fail to see any, you self-aggrandizing eggplant. Instead you immediately start attacking me and threatening me. This temper is the same thing which causes you to crash.

In your second comment:
    1. He kept his line while you went waaaay wide hitting him. Yet you blame him and try to ram him on purpose.
    2. This is a dive on a place you can't overtake. There was no significant overlap. This is just a dumb mistake from you.
    3. You go waaaay wide again and cut across to where the other person is, while the other person is simply holding his line.

You seem to think you can just change your racing line on a whim without any repercussions. Well, I tell you mate: you can't. You are dangerously unpredictable to race against and I wish to never see you in a server again, since that would ruin the race for at least 3 people.

[X] Driver, lero, MTv and 2 others like this.
  3. devil in me

devil in me Racer

I have bad races and bad days as everyone mate told u that before. but for those bad days i have 300 other good days. And i do know where i do my mistakes, not caring about when i do them is another question. And all that depends on if the other guy deserve my respect after he didnt care about me before.

The reason i got 98 SA its here if u want to understand it ( with good moments and bad moments):

https://www.youtube.com/user/pudimsoflan/videos?view_as=subscriber ( dont need to subscrive or like/dislike, dont want to promote my channel in any way. but for u to know the way i drive. maybe u will understand that the guy in the videos when goes rage is for some reason.

4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

You do not leave enough room, or try to fit into places you can't fit in.

5. Sensei

Sensei Gamer

it was a 90 min race at 33th minute at the sam lap, no defend bbecause its the fastest lane.

a. I was on the throtthle way before he jumped in front of me with a lower speed.
    b.I believe its the overtakers responsibility to not to cause a crash, and that means he must do good calculations.
    c.I dont cut his road or block him in the sake of taking the fast lane at that corner.
    20200226175232_1.jpg 20200226175243_1.jpg
    I lifted when i realized, but it was too late
    20200226175523_1.jpg 20200226175514_1.jpg
    it was not intentionally, was just accidently.

tnx for the comments.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    chksix likes this.
  6. devil in me

devil in me Racer

I lifted when i realized, but it was too late
    View attachment 139296 View attachment 139295
    QUOTE]Fourth, after bumping the aston , the porsche lifted ( well done sir) , but then went straight into the aston again instead of going around it ( so u done it well in the first place and then u ruin it all together? hahaha wtf).[/QUOTE]
    it was not intentionally, was just accidently.

tnx for the comments.[/QUOTE]

He didnt look to be divebombing or trying to go inside u. how did he manage the speed difference there?

7. Shooter80

Shooter80 Racer

Sorry but from my point of view, all blame is on you. You ran into the back of another car, which is always the car behinds fault unless the car ahead is intentionally brake-checking them, or delaying the throttle for no reason.

If you wanted to be able to get on the throttle as much as you wanted, and whenever you wanted to, you should have covered the inside and not let him get ahead, once he was ahead, as the car behind its your job not to drive into them (you can quickly slow by braking, they can't just suddenly speed up extra).

8. matt_had

matt_had Gamer

I am in the Lexus. I was trying to give room as I knew he had a run on me. I thought I'd left enough room for him to not go on the kerb, but obviously not.

9. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Seriously; don't take his judgement seriously. You gave enough space. The Bentley had no significant overlap and should've either backed out of the move or taken precautions not to hit you. He failed at both. Especially his failure to release the throttle but instead just keeping it full on while pushing you along is damning evidence of him not giving a **** about people around him.

10. Sensei

Sensei Gamer

İf this is a question to me?
    On the right side of the picture u can read the speed and pedal positions on dials.

11. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

12. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

We do all have bad days and bad races, both you and I, yet you said that I should not be racing online and you hope to never meet me on the track just by watching a couple of my videos that I posted and actually admitted I was at fault.
    You have not seen the 300 races I have done without issue.
    You appear to be quite judgemental of others yet can’t take criticism yourself.

I do care about my errors and if I am the victim of a rammer I keep my cool and try to get passed them correctly and not retaliate.

chksix, Super Mayo and After_Midnight like this.
  13. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

Honest to god this is the first video I clicked and the first thing I saw
    Wow honest to god half a lap later, this divebomb
    One lap later, you push another porsche at the same point, sending him into the BMW which is sent packing.
    Two laps later, another divebomb where you force yourself in a space that doesnt exist

Honestly, you have as many incidents as one person has in 10, hour long races in three laps on a random race you *yourself* uploaded to Youtube. Apparently, you don't think anything is wrong with this kind of behaviour.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    lero, Dookie, MerlinCooper and 10 others like this.
  14. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

:D:D:D

This thread turned awesome.

Bad day. Maybe is same day as the other bad day. Or two bad days. Who knows.

Maybe to be an expert on incidents you just have to be in a ****ton of them ?

lero, chksix, Super Mayo and 4 others like this.
  15. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

*BRB*

Googling if you can overdose on popcorn...

Mr.Mugel and Felge Schneider like this.
  16. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

This is amazing, literally a couple pages before talking about how hes the worst driver we have seen, and he shows up and starts preaching about safe driving and telling people they shouldn't be online racing.

Buddy, I do this stuff in real life for over 20 years. You'd have your comp license revoked for how you drive. My suggestion take some humble pie and go back to SP and practice not hitting people and some track etiquette before continuing to race, or having the balls to critique anyone.

lero, MTv, Maciej Malinowski and 5 others like this.
  17. I saw your name again in the stream of "GrigArt Play" and you played fair as blue flagged car in his case. In the case you pointed out here you did nothing really wrong. The Mercedes crashed into you even with that much of space at the left side. So I blame the Mercedes only. What's happend after the accident needs no words. :confused:

I blame the Bentley only in your case. There was enought space to go side by side but he was not slowing down to stay safely at the right side. He rans over the curb, was going too wide and crashed into you. Also the fact he was not on the brakes while he pushed you out is a bad sign. And it's not the best place for an overtake attempt. The next straight would be the better option. :)

@devil in me
    There are points in your accident ratings I agree with you, there are points I've to disagree.
    But now it's hard to take you seriously after seeing your behaviour at the track. So I'd think you're a normal idiot without a clue how to race against people but with the need to teach all others. (Dunning-Kruger effect)

But what makes you looking really bad is this:
    At this point you've lost all credibility o_O

lero, MTv, AndyK70 and 5 others like this.
  18. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

I’ve gotta agree; retaliation - even in chat - really has no place in CP races. Call me a purist, but if people troll that nonsense in my races I’ll report it every time.

19. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

This developed into a great comedy thread. :D

20. Rabbitsensei

Rabbitsensei Racer

lero, AndyK70, mtz.enjoi and 9 others like this.