1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your rig/setup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ethan Dean, Dec 26, 2013.

1. DaveH36

DaveH36 Gamer

Impressive stuff....

2. Tberg

Tberg Alien

You from Germany?
    I've always wanted to try a motion-sim, I have no idea if I like the motion or not, or what my thoughts will be. Do you know if it's possible to try one somewhere? I'm willing to get in my Volvo and take a drive to either Germany or Sweden.

all the best

3. Wim Bries

Wim Bries Gamer

This is the present rig, but looking at this thread, i got exited again, and might build a new one.

Rig_3.jpg

sloty, Rob 74, phil and 13 others like this.
  4. kingcars

kingcars Rookie

I've had them since April 2012, which is when I ordered the rest of my Fanatec setup and built the rig. Was stepping up from a G25 and the pedals were such a huge upgrade. The load cell makes all the difference in the world. And, being mainly interested in GT style cars and street cars, I always wanted inverted pedals in my rig so it worked out nicely. The Fanatec stuff isn't quite as plug-n-play as the Logitech, but it surely is worth it when you have everything dialed in.

5. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

*Elites, my bad on that. I stepped up from Driving Force Pro pedals, worth every penny of that £120. I'm guessing you drive with socks, then, because mine are actually quite polished where my feet rest because I drive in my rubber-sole slippers. Looks pretty cool, might get a pic sometime.

6. kingcars

kingcars Rookie

Yeah I'm a sock driver. My first wheel was a Driving Force Pro and I'll never forget when I upgraded to a G25. It was a night and day difference and really opened up the world of sim racing to me.

Ethan Dean likes this.
  7. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Thank You, it looks really cool.

8. PiezSim

PiezSim Gamer

Just made a first video of my sim ... Rebuild after only some minutes of testing... (sorry, Iracing as OS :) )

9. metalnwood

metalnwood Simracer

Always like your rig Henning, like you I am waiting for more info on the accuforce wheel...

It's hard waiting, using my GT3, never upgrading while waiting on a cheaper direct drive solution than Leos...

10. PiezSim

PiezSim Gamer

Stopped waiting for Berney. Got a Bodnar Wheel System Wheel and love it... Let's see what Berney is deveoping. If it's out it's time to decide. Switch to Simxperience or keep the Bodnar. One big thing is communication. After making business with Leo I recognized how nice and relaxing it was....

11. mad_marty

mad_marty Gamer

This Piez-Sim is great. Maybe I make a kind of a wiper-motor-sim for myself, this year . Sadly I don't have the money for the good actuators.

This is my setup. I love the Fanatec stuff but it isn't always the most reliable and I love my new camera ;-)

[​IMG]

sloty, phil, Anuj and 6 others like this.
  12. assetto-G

assetto-G Gamer

13. Here is mine

[​IMG]

sloty, Rob 74, paulieGTR and 6 others like this.
  14. Danny Irving

Danny Irving Racer

Nice FAbarth skin ;) If only you'd use the 458 rim :D

Oh and you moved your rig? (noob) :p

15. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

Impressive rigs :)

Leemstradamus likes this.
  16. Leemstradamus

Leemstradamus Hardcore Simmer

I ordered all my 10 series off of Amazon.com. waiting for my new seat before I post mine

17. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy Racer

omg guys, you have some crazy rig to show! congrats! i will post mine in a few weeks when i will be moved to new home! :D

Ethan Dean and Leemstradamus like this.
  18. Ethan Dean

Ethan Dean Hardcore Simmer

That's probably the sharpest picture ever! Not to go offtopic, but what kind of camera is it?

19. mad_marty

mad_marty Gamer

It was taken with a sony nex3-n but I guess what you like is the picture editing, especially the added micro-contrast, which make it look very sharp and detailed. This and the added vignetting makes the wheel pop out of the picture a little bit. It's very easy to do this in Adobe Lightroom. Zeiss lenses can do this out of the box, without picture editing.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
    Anuj and Ethan Dean like this.
  20. PiezSim

PiezSim Gamer

After the good feedback I made a Go Pro Head mounted Onboard Video. Even I get goosebumps watching it. Simracing in 2014 is unbelievable...