1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

???! Please!

330d with some sauce :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vel, Tiago Lima, Epistolarius and 2 others like this.
  2. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Hey Aris. Hows the hail?

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Terrible :( but it's over now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  4. Berry

Berry Alien

Ooooh, it's a 6-cylinder, now I really want it in the game :D.
    By the way, is Noah's Ark competing in GT3 at N24 atm?

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

911 is stuck in traffic ugh

6. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

It's been a great race since the restart! I only meant to watch it till sun down... But I can't stop watching it...

Funny how no one knows the origin history of the castle...

7. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Some of the track's part's names have unknown origins. Klostertal is named after a monastery that people say was in that area, but no one knows for sure where it was exactly

Lawndart likes this.
  8. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

Galgenkopf is the name of the nearby hill, where in the past they think there was a gallows for public executions.

Lawndart likes this.
  9. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Marshals' inquiries were serious business back then, I guess.

10. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Supposedly Flugplatz is named after an airstrip that used to run along side it...

11. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Schwedenkreuz is named after a cross that marks the place one of the nearby towns eldest/mayor was robbed and killed by Swedish mercenaries, in 1638. The cross is still there next to the track.

12. John514

John514 Hardcore Simmer

I thought it was because you can take off from there if you are going fast enough :p
    Unless I'm confusing it with another part.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You did like everybody, close but still no hit :D
    The jump is/was at Quiddelbacher Höhe. Flugplatz is just behind...

John514 and Lawndart like this.
  14. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

...or just in front ;)

Kristaps likes this.
  15. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

If you don't mind the corkscrew being on the finishing straight....;):D

Glaurung likes this.
  16. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

New engine confirmed. Better lightning and more then one light sources incoming :D

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

mESCx and Lawndart like this.
  17. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

I see just one light source in that picture :/

sacredaardvark likes this.
  18. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Laser-scanned night mode confirmed?

jonnyboy_99, John514 and mantasisg 2 like this.
  19. Protoduct

Protoduct Hardcore Simmer

New showroom o_O

@xel likes this.