1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

2. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Everything can be added, ultimately nothing is impossible. Being feasible and cost-effective is a different story, rewriting the engine would take a while and detract from other developments.

Not much needed to predict that if Kunos continue with development of racing games for a long enough while this rewrite or change to another modern engine for AC or a new title will with certainty happen at some point (which doesn't necessarily mean they will implement night racing if they just don't want, of course - such a change wouldn't just be about night racing anyway), but for now it's all about priorities that have to be managed.

3. FlandreNien

FlandreNien Hardcore Simmer

To add onto what you've said, Stephano said that he considers the game itself to be the engine, as it's not like other games that run on a common engine. This implies that anything they can figure out how to add to the "engine" can be added to the game. During early tests, it became clear that something like multiple light sources would have a large negative affect on performance, and was dropped in favor of a higher quality experience for everyone.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

So now we fast forward 4 years to today... And Kunos no longer supports i3's and GT9800's... ;p

5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

GUYS GUYS check the header. BMW Z4 GT3 CONFIRMED.

6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Lovely image by the way.

7. John514

John514 Hardcore Simmer

Confirmation confirmed!

8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

It could mean more BMW race cars are in the making.

TERRA21 likes this.
  9. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

Can't wait to drive it! Oh wait...:p

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Yeah i hope that mod that some Aris guy did becomes official.

John514, Seria17hri11er and Maxidyne like this.
  11. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

But I heard he stole it, so ripped content! ;):p:D

12. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

Is more like a "new skin for the BMW Z4 GT3 confirmed" :p :D

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

ill tell the devs, cant believe he would dare ripping something from AC and put it in assetto corsa.

John514 and Maxidyne like this.
  14. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

15. hazardic

hazardic Alien

is banner about new track?

16. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

its looks like pflanzgarten at nords.

17. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

It´s a shot by @richard thompson from the screens section, I guess the devs kinda liked it ;)

But OMG, Nordschleife confirmed? Laserscanned?

John514, mantasisg 2, DaveS78 and 2 others like this.
  18. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

Wtf?!??!!!!

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

D1visor and Tiago Lima like this.
  19. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Cant wait to get off snoopys version, not because i dont like it but want to see how the real thing drives!

20. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

This thread makes me feel younger

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk