1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aventador SuperVeloce! - Real VS Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Aristotelis, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Hello chaps!
    Back again with another Real VS Assetto Corsa and boy what a test we have today!
    Lamborghini kindly offered us their flagship to thrash on the circuit. The Aventador SuperVeloce.
    This is not a normal Aventador as it has 50 more bhp and weights 50kg less. More importantly it is much more performance focused. This car lapped the nordschleife at 6:59' while rumors say it could have done even faster!
    So here we are, at the Autodromo di Modena to push the car way beyond its limits, probably at angles and driving styles never to be seen on any other Aventador SV video on the whole internet!

Enjoy and discuss!

uff_, Louizf, Tiago Lima and 109 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos Flat-out in a Lamborghini Aventador SV on The Tajo Hillclimb May 15, 2018
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap #64 : Lamborghini Aventador SV Jan 14, 2018
    General modding discussion Aventador SV Tachometer bar color change Jul 19, 2017
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa vs Real life: Aventador at Nordschleife! Apr 5, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Lamborghini Aventador SV cockpit shadow Feb 20, 2017
    Suggestions Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV backfire Jan 14, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Aventador SV no paddleshift movement Aug 30, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Aventador SV too quiet Aug 29, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Aventador Brake Temp Bug Aug 27, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Aventador SV tyres Aug 17, 2016
    General modding discussion Aventador SV flames Jul 21, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Aventador SV - minor inaccuracy Jul 15, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Aventador has no clutch Jul 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Who makes the best Lamborghini Aventador? Apr 1, 2016
    Sounds modding Lamborghini aventador sound (for murcielago) Sep 27, 2015

3. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

oh my good god

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  4. I hope thats not an illegal mod aris !:eek::oops::D

5. Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!

Tiago Lima and Seria17hri11er like this.
  6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

many underwears have been soiled.

7. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Aventador can break your bones confirmed !

TheDarkenn likes this.
  8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

9. LRM

LRM Simracer

Poor me, I though it was a Pagani car... :oops:

I will punish myself by not watching this video. :(

10. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

Damn!I wanna drive that beast on Ring now!LOL Virtual I mean hahah

11. Berry

Berry Alien

You tricked us Aris! I wanted to see that Aventador understeering :(.

12. ouvert

ouvert Alien

would you prefer that car or that track in AC?

13. Racing_34

Racing_34 Simracer

why so arcade? LOL

14. grat

grat Simracer

Cool video! Thank you! And sorry again for involuntarily spoiling some of the fun. :(

Aristotelis likes this.
  15. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

OMG! Having the SV land in AC instead of the regular model, made all the wait triple worth it! *awe at best Lambo V12 poster car in a long while*
    It's crazy to see this beast on such tight track, thanks for your sweat and tears! :D

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  16. Jack_NL

Jack_NL Simracer

LOL

what a beast of a car!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Seria17hri11er likes this.
  17. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Nice driving was always !!

pushing it into its limit !

g[​IMG]

18. Sen Dewael

Sen Dewael Racer

Cool! The 'N' from Neutral doesn't show anymore when shifting :D Glad they did something about that :)

19. tabis

tabis Simracer

Amazing Aris! :cool::)

alex72 likes this.
  20. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Very good! And had to watch it twice, first I was reading and pausing the video for the text, then watching in one take to focus on the cars and on Aris describing the car and sensations.

21. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Wow, what a beast! The virtual tyre producers will have the time of their life as soon as we get our hands on that machine.

Sorry, had to do it:

[​IMG]

Awesome and fearless driving! I´d have some doubts to untame such a beast in that way.