1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aventador SuperVeloce! - Real VS Assetto Corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Aristotelis, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Gunja

Gunja Alien

can't... no words
    just thank You.

2. That V12 engine sounds a lot more aggressive than the engine in the Gallardo. I look forward to hearing that in AC.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  3. ouvert

ouvert Alien

I know about modded version .. you could probably find Aventador somewhere too :) probably with terrible quality ... Modena is fun little track that would fit into AC perfectly ... for all those fun older or slower cars ..

4. Ody

Ody Racer

Wow, this guy knows how to drive! Damn. I'm overrun with jealousy.
    The AC comparison looks pretty convincing also. I don't know about scientific value, or simulation value, but when a petrol-head like Aris is in charge of the physics department, you know damn well that "mediocre" is not a word in his book. Nice job, keep it up.
    BTW, how is your neck? It seemed like a real struggle in there :p

PS: You have weather presets for a reason. Use them. Amateur mistake :D

5. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

My neck was in pain so I couldn't select the proper weather :D
    Thanks for the kind words guys :)

6. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Wow, that was a fun vid from start to finish!!! Good to see that you guys are pumping up the production quality massively with each new vid Aris and co., great job indeed. :D

7. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

This is bigger than my life :D Incredible, both videos, thank you very much :) Doing one wild lap and one smooth lap is very fair, both driving styles are very appreciated, well done :) Which one was more scary ? Driving car which is pretty much equal to LaFerrari and P1, driving like that, OMG.

I see smooth mode is not so smooth for neck and back :D

Very confident drive. I guess driving it in simulator, and overall great knowledge about this car and cars in general gives a lot of confidence.

8. Great video Aris! Can't wait to feel myself how well that front end bite translates into virtual world.

9. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

impressive these videos, it is impossible not to subscribe. Thank you very much once again!

Good luck yours.

10. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

WOw drifting 750hp 4WD without problem.

Never knew Aris is absolute beast of driver!

Where you involved in real racing early on in life? Where is this talent coming from.

Is your middle name Aristotelis 'Chris Harris'

11. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

Very cool to have Aris in charge of the physics.

12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

With these nice videos we really need an official Modena ;)

13. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

They are using the new simulation system 4WD? Gallardo and R8 are very broken for me due to understeer.

Alfa Romeo DTM has greatly improved with the new update, I hope we get the new 4WD system soon.

14. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

@Aristotelis REALLY nice video, the side by sides were almost identical.. until that crazy moment anyway :D

And ive only just noticed.. The little Tag under your name, where for us it says "alien, simmer, gamer.." yours says "will it drift?"
    That is my motto too :D ive taken every single AC car around the drift track to see if i can make it drift. Some where tricky like the Tatuus. But i managed to get every one to drift at least a few corners :)

15. Psit

Psit Alien

In Greece, driving a 4WD 750bhp beast in a really tight track is required to pass our driving test.
    Standard procedure. :p

16. In Britain, all you need to do to pass your driving test these days is to have a blatant disregard for other road users, and never use indicators. Back on topic......that was some impressive driving, Aris :cool: Hopefully, this will be the Aventador Step 1, and we will also get the standard car :)

Seria17hri11er and Psit like this.
  17. Berry

Berry Alien

While I'd also like the normal Aventador in the game more, I don't think they'll add both :p.

18. Skybird

Skybird Alien

"No espresso for a month for me, I'm done." :D And this in the presence of an espresso lover like me!

In the scenes before, I could swear there sometimes was the sound of panic in the voice, eh? LOL

19. kcheeb

kcheeb Racer

Cool video and nice driving!

Did you get a chance to try driving it with any of the aids on?

If so, how did it compare to unaided?

Cheers

20. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Great video, cant wait for test this car on Assetto Corsa.