1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Except for the shifting noises it sounds like the F138, so what's the problem here?

Sure, can be improved, but it's ok. Those F1 V8s weren't the best sounding engines anyway.

AccAkut and asehauDLM like this.
  2. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

Dont like F1 cars or Redbull ring but I will buy DP for sure to support AC as its the best game I ever played just hope there will be 488 street version or even race one so I have something new beside Aventador SV to play with LoL.

minimalist and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  3. Darkone55

Darkone55 Gamer

Yea I know, I've heard the F138 in real life and the FOM really misses the low frequencies. The fundamental note of the engine is pretty much missing and the gearboxes are are nowhere near as prominent as in real life. But I have yet to hear a proper recording of one of those cars anyway. In any case, you can still make out the character of the engine, and that seems to be quite different.

Just to show they're the same: similar distance, similar speed:
    *click*
    vs.
    *click*

LHMGTR likes this.
  4. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

I feel like they are skipping out on MC12 for this one, maybe because it was never in red :D Well, maybe Ferrari 330? They also said there are more Alfa's coming.

5. SimDrive

SimDrive Simracer

By far, my favorite pack. Thank you Kunos for making the F1 fans super excited by bringing two modern fully fledged F1 cars! Amazing job.
    Ferrari_SF15-T.jpg ferr-f138-2.jpg

Also, LOL at the people who think that these basically are the same car, "only with different engines". Maybe you should watch F1 once in a while :)

6. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

any lada's for the red pack? :p

Stan Grimminger, TDS and Berniyh like this.
  7. juandb78

juandb78 Racer

Another car should be the FXX K seen in many videos and also tested for the console. And the 488 gtb

We need fiorano now

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    Ace Aono and Blizzier like this.
  8. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

the FXX K is the car of the cover, not a great idea put her in a dlc I think :eek:

9. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

The 2013 Ferrari F1 is going to be in the Console version for free right? So... it's not totally impossible, that some other of those console related cars are in this pack (488 GTB or FXX K, since Italian)

10. Koen

Koen Racer

It's nice that these four cars are included, it's just dissapointing FOR ME that with the DLC having 7 cars in total, it leaves only 3 options for other cars and with the 458 GT2 replacement taking the fifth spot and Aventador the sixth (which is at least decent), it leaves only one spot for one of the other cars I was hoping for.

11. Błażej

Błażej Racer

So maserati 250f, ferrari 488 gte/gt3, fxxk, sf-15t, f138, aventador sv and my guess 488 gtb (I'm almost certain). That equals 7, doesnt it?

12. Automotive Supremacy

This very obviously suggest that it wont be, it will also be a DLC then, The Red Pack for consoles. FXX K cant be, its stupid to put a cover car in a DLC. GTB might be, but I believe it was stated by Kunos, that PC will get GTB, FXX, S1 and Praga for free, and also a little bit earlier due to delayed console release.

[​IMG]

13. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

You mean FIAT 124 ? lol

I want this one
    [​IMG]

No I lied, I don't want it, already had enough of it :D

Many many cars in AC :)

Alexandr66 likes this.
  14. Błażej

Błażej Racer

Am I mad or the fxxk has been already teased for red pack? I cant find the post now though...

15. Automotive Supremacy

I think he means this misery, yes

[​IMG]

Alexandr66 likes this.
  16. myimac

myimac Alien

@Lord Kunos what does it mean on the trailer "simulated tyre deposits"? Is it just the groove on the track and how does it change?

Thanks

joker182 likes this.
  17. LIONER

LIONER Hardcore Simmer

Ok guys, i think that i know one of these three cars remaining:
    [​IMG]

Dream1979 likes this.
  18. DaveS78

DaveS78 Simracer

Good stuff Kunos!

I personally would be excited if one of the other cars is one of these, even if it is the street version:

The sound these make is amazing!

Racing_34, Lawndart, mESCx and 3 others like this.
  19. Louizf

Louizf Racer

The backlights on the F138 seems to work as in it's real counterpart.
    Nice touch.

20. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Well, Assetto Corsa made me like open wheels cars.

xela1 likes this.