1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Ohhh, at least I'm right. On Monday I told you this approximation (s. above). So F138 will come true, FXX K and 488 GTB are also "red" and again I'm screaming out for the 488 GT3/GTE.[/QUOTE]
    Ehh, FXX-K & 488 GTB are free content being launched with the Console release afaik. Unless Kunos changed plans and include those cars with the DLC now.
    Don't forget that we can be pretty sure that the Ferrari 488 GT3 or GTE (we don't know which one yet) will be included since Marco posted a pic of it a few weeks ago.

Tiago Lima and Eduardo AuKiss like this.
  2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

People keep saying this, has anyone got any proof or official announcement? Because I haven't seen any kind of mention. Only that it will be available, not that it will be free. Might be wrong. Console version has bunch of stuff, that we don't get for free.

Also, the F138 was also shown ages ago in the console footage, but never until now in any context related to PC. The FXX K has been maybe the center piece of console hype (in terms of cars), but F138 probably right after that. PC crowd is mostly different audience, and we know we get the FXX K anyway at some point. Us getting it before won't affect much console sales, I think people who have good enough PC will play AC on PC anyway. And getting FXX K before console people would not much matter. Already tons of footage in YouTube of people driving it in the console Alpha, some more by PC guys won't matter much.

juandb78 likes this.
  3. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

I love it when people complain that current F1 cars are "too silent" and want the V8s back. I dare anyone to stand next to a new one without ear protection, or even on the grand stands without it when the old V8s blasted past. Those things are a little louder in real life as people expect :D I've witnessed both, silence is the wrong word ;)

asehauDLM and Mogster like this.
  4. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yeah, but they didn't show cars driving through banking there ;) IIRC there was something with physics when cars exceeded certain angle, but not sure. I think I drove through banking in one mod, Lineas Autodrome (sadly abandoned).

Sent from Siemens A35

5. xela1

xela1 Racer

Ehh, FXX-K & 488 GTB are free content being launched with the Console release afaik. Unless Kunos changed plans and include those cars with the DLC now.
    Don't forget that we can be pretty sure that the Ferrari 488 GT3 or GTE (we don't know which one yet) will be included since Marco posted a pic of it a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

"your speech in @kunos ears". I'm ready to skin this beautiful monster

rinaldi488.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Vel

Vel Simracer

But if you've ever visited an F1 venue city, over the weekend it's being held you can't hear the screaming banshees / draconic monsters wailing out across the city during the time they are on the track anymore. Years ago, during the 80's i was a kid and visiting Montreal with family for non-F1 related reasons as it was over a summer vacation period. As a very young little kid, I thought at the time there were monsters wailing away somewhere near by. You could hear it across the river. Right across town. It was terrifying. All be it somehow exciting.

Recently, i was passing through / visiting the city to visit friends. Someone had mentioned it was F1 weekend. Despite wandering the city over Friday through into Sunday. I had no idea. You can't hear them anymore. Yesterday's screaming banshee's are no more :(:(

7. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...there is still something with physics. I remaxe 3d model of Special Stage Route X from Gran Turismo, it has banking of 60°, and when you pass that 60° aero is doing some strange things, at least in my testings. Did also some parts with ovals of 90° and there is no way can you can drive it wothout loosing control of a car...

Cheers...

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

As mentioned before, that really sounds like a blown diffuser (which basically did sound like the engine is failing).
    The newer cars do make a bit of such a noise, but only a bit. Even the Exos has some nicer downshift sound.

BTW, I think that the noises in the video are from a replay, they seem much smoother and softer than the Exos.
    Not sure about AC replays as I never used them but for other games sound smoothing was one result of a playback.

In the end, I don't drive an open wheel car because of the sound.
    Those squeeling noises of the V10s and V8s, I don't know … not my thing. I love how they drive, but sounds-wise I'd much prefer other engines. ;)
    Like the BRM V16:

It just has a better variety of noises. ;)
    Sure, it does squeel as well (due to the supercharger), but it does much more. ;)

@xel likes this.
  9. ouvert

ouvert Alien

common you don`t get a little boner when you hear this one ? and I don`t even like modern openwheelers that much :)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    mister dog likes this.
  10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

11. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Sounds nice but you can (or at least, I can) hear a high pitched sound on the background like it has turbo or so which is weird. sounds pretty nice though.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  12. Pingus

Pingus Simracer

I put my money on this one : Alfa Romeo Daytona Type 33/2

[​IMG]

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i hope there are more closed wheel cars in this pack, would help with balancing the pack out. not everyone likes f1. likely will be the gallardo gt3 as that class is just crazy popular.

@xel likes this.
  14. SunBro

SunBro Alien

Some of you guys act like you forgot the past. Each variation will be a car. So my guess is:

RedBull Ring

Maserati 250f 6cyl
    Maserati 250f 12cyl
    Ferrari 488 GT3
    Ferrari 488 GTE
    Ferrari SF15-T
    Ferrari F138
    Lamborghini Aventador SV

There, 7 cars and a track.

15. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

We got AWD and RWD Ruf which was 1 car, we got 3 Supras as 1 2 RX7s and few others, so on the contrary.

Mogster and nate like this.
  16. mister dog

mister dog Alien

They should just spill the beans already :D

17. Automotive Supremacy

Automotive Supremacy Hardcore Simmer

I think they will tomorrow in a stream

18. alex72

alex72 Alien

Formula 1 cars with properly working KERS... Porsche announcement... And all the rest that is coming. Am i dreaming? Surely little Kunos couldnt get us that?

Ah thats right, they are. That is f-ing amazing to me. :cool: Just had to write that cause i think its a slight miracle. Well, its not a miracle, its Kunos incredible hard work that has made it possible. :)

19. [LYN] Cheesenium

[LYN] Cheesenium Hardcore Simmer

If this is what this pack has, I think I'll pass.

I dislike driving open wheels, especially F1s. This means half of the cars I won't drive, there is also a good redbull ring mod.

I really hope Maserati's debut in AC won't be just an open wheel. Looks like AC dlc won't be as fun as the first 4 for the upcoming few packs.

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

While it would be interesting for comparison, I doubt that we'll get both the 488 GT3 and 488 GTE.
    So my bet still would be on one of them and the Alfa.

And of course it can't be for everyone. Personally I think this will be a huge seller, because all of these cars are popular.