1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

So, you had AC on PC and you moved on Console ?

2. Yes. I am not a dedicated pc gamer and yes on pc game maybe it is a little more rich in terms of customisations but the physics of the game it`s the same. Also no other customisations can match the cars maked from the developers of the game, if you spend more time with the car you can see this while driving. I am not regretting my decision, really wanted to support the game but I want it to play normally without restarting the game all the time after changing cars...

3. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

So welcome on board. Our console version has always been outdated compared to PC version and gets updates/fixes any 3-4 months. Currently we have been waiting the Bonus Pack which should be availabe mid Feb and it should address some bugs ( like f12014 setup ). Regarding new features we are all hoping they will add them ( such as UDP).

olevet and darkojovanoski1986 like this.
  4. Thanks :) really don`t want to look like spamming but I really appreciate the game, no other game can provide realism with this high standard. Other games curently are good, every game have some things that make the game shine but in AC that is pure driving. Looking forward then to fixes, really can`t reember when last time I sat behind the tv and played the game for hours :)

MaxStrong01, pippo10 and olevet like this.
  5. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Yesterday I played 5 hours AC. :D:D:D If you play on ps4 add me Ciccina2016

DUNKY- DOPEUS and olevet like this.
  6. I will but right now my ps+ has expired so I am into hot lapping and racing with AI :D but I will surely do when I buy ps+ again :)

7. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

I'm surprised they still haven't fixed the f2004 on ps4? they fixed it on the xbox a few weeks ago so I just presumed they did the same on the ps4. Very odd that they should only fix it on the xbox but not the ps4. Hopefully not to much longer for you guys to wait:)

8. do xbox version suffer from same dor bug? is it fixed for you guys until now?

9. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

F1 2004 will be fixed in the next update. I can't answer the other questions but I believe they've been made known before.

10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think Lord Kunos was aware of that and said he was going to look into it. Not sure if they found a solution..guess not, since people are still reporting issues with G29, T150 etc. And this certainly doesn't encourage me to get a wheel..

pippo10 likes this.
  11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Another big patch released today player unknown on Xbox, that’s 7 patches in 7 weeks.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  12. probably ps4 will see the same love :)

13. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

o_O 7 patches for Xbox in 7 weeks :eek::confused:
    Do they know there is a console existing called by the name PS4 ?
    Console on pare with PC :rolleyes: yes right .

olevet likes this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

To be fair it needs a few more patches yet. It has improved though a lot over the last 3 weeks.

Scuderia Paul and olevet like this.
  15. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Looks like a constant stream of feedback from users and patches from devs. True gamer's heaven.

olevet likes this.
  16. guys can someone of xbox users report if dor bug is fixed with these updates?

17. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Those updates are not for Assetto. ppbucko is talking about Player Unknown Battlegrounds.

olevet likes this.
  18. yes I know but as far as I understanded xbox users have recieved the patch that has to land on ps4 or maybe I am wrong?

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Last Xbox update was released in November with the Ferrari pack (a few weeks after PS4: that gave them the time to fix the Ferrari F2004). I'm not aware of any other update, sorry.

20. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

IIt' amazing! What are they thinking, there's a lil love PS4 after all..:cool:

Hugo Catarino and svenvangent like this.