1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Could be because now it's kind of like a early access game on XBOX, so submission processes are lax.

2. Complete nonsense. 3 months minimum? There have been more than one DLC that were only 3 weeks after the PC version. Stop talking nonsense

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Which dlc, did it unlock on Xbox and did it all work as it should. You seem to have uverlooked my other 2 points.

Only time will tell if I’m talking nonsense, a fully bug free version of lacuna seca dlc on Xbox, released without issue on Xbox.
    Pc release was it dec 20th, now 20th jan so were 1 month then. No update of Kunos and no soon of ac 505 yet.

4. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Guys but the answer to the thread is really simple, as ever: soon :)

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

A month since the DLC was released on PC. Wondering if there is some problem with the update (submission or QA) or they decided to delay the update in order to add missing features and/or solve important bugs.

Hope it's the second thing.

svenvangent, Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  6. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

my guess is that its the second one.Judging by the New Years message and from all the talk around here, this is the last dlc/update we'll get.So i bet there's a lot of stuff going along with BP3.Truly hope its the AI slider at least!

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

The update will definitely fix 10 or so graphical glitches and the F2004. No idea about the rest.

8. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

If they should add some other racing liveries as did last time it should be really appreciated from me

DatNoiseV12 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  9. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

Good to know , do you source for this?

10. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Most of the threads I've opened in the bug section were seen by one of Kunos' 3d artist. They have the "FIXED" tag so they will be fixed by the next update:

- Missing textures (PS4) for Abarth 500, SLS AMG, Alfa Romeo 4C, LaFerrari and 458 GT2;

- Missing shadows for Ford Mustang GT;

- Glitched liveries for P1 GTR, 911 RSR GTE and MC12 GT1;

- Glitched (red) rims for McLaren 570S (Not sure about interiors textures. Would love to see a screenshot by a Xbox player to see if they are compressed as on PS4);

- Dim dashboard for Nissan Nismo R35 (PS4);

Probably missed one or two.

11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Oh, the bug section is finally working. Better later than never, I guess.

Hugo Catarino and olevet like this.
  12. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Another Xbox one update today, player unknown. That’s 5 updates in 5 weeks.
    It takes 2 to 4 weeks to get a patch through Microsoft, obviously not.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Indeed. If you spot a graphic issue, open a thread and tag pankykapus. He's been very helpful.

To clarify this issue: this how compressed textures looks like. Seems to be an issue only seen on this car (McLaren 570S - Door panels, around vents, steering wheel etc.)

[​IMG]

Hugo Catarino and SlimCharles like this.
  14. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

You can not assure one or another position with the facts known. Again, could be that by being an early access game, MS has a very lax submission process. Is there any other game on XBOX that has such a big ratio of updates?

Submission process is not a thing of Kunos only. It happens in all games and has been confirmed that really exist by many game developers: Codemasters, SMS...

Not to mention that, if it was a lie, wouldn't have much sense. The low ratio of Assetto Corsa updates is because the well known lack of staff and resources of Kunos. Maybe they pay the less possible for submission process (meaning longer time to get the update aproved).

15. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Really sad that it takes so long till we get the Bonus Pack 3....

16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I would have thought the process is the same. They wouldn’t allow anything that was going to wipe the operating system out. They probably have done a deal with Microsoft though seen as its not out on PS4 yet, and it’s early access.
    But it does show that it can be done and doesn’t take weeks.

17. I'm sure as soon as AC sells twenty million copies Kunos will get the same treatment, or can at least hire enough staff to pump the update out. (only need to tell about nineteen and a half million of your buddies to buy a copy)
    Truth.

pippo10 likes this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I did get something wrong, it was actually the 6th patch.
    I was only pointing this out because back in the thread someone said they worked for Microsoft, they got slammed for stating you could get a patch threw submission in less than a week.
    Well it’s looking like you can.

19. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I think the problem in this case is that the update isn't finished yet. 10 days ago they fixed the abarth issue I reported, so it's likely they're still working on it and maybe adding some pc features (hard to tell without anyone from the console team around).

SlimCharles and olevet like this.
  20. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I know, if you read my post further up, I'm not even expecting the update until march. Its the PC boys that wind me up, its always microsofts fault, submission takes ages ect ect ect.

svenvangent and ZX636 like this.