1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa v1.5 Dev Diary - Part 3/3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Mar 30, 2016.

1. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

I'm doing the delete my docs folder, ain't waiting for hours too get a clean install, that be torture lol

RV Damispeed likes this.
  2. This is more exciting than new years license announcement!

Sent using Tapatalk

3. Luca Zari

Luca Zari Racer

NetKar Pro hardcore? ;-)

4. TheBestBeast

TheBestBeast Simracer

No words about the F138? :(

Protoduct, LChaves and Eero like this.
  5. Brake temp has been in the plans since the tech preview; brake fade is what Stefano wants to have nothing to do with as far as vanilla content.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Errr come on Michael, brakes fade because of what do you think?

Very excited about this announcment! Good job Kunos!

kro and donShere like this.
  7. JMRR

JMRR Rookie

what about jump start?

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  8. Red cable on positive, black cable goes to ground

Fear, witoldinho, WallyM and 18 others like this.
  9. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

not in their plans me thinks, maybe never

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  10. "...in order to simulate how temperatures affect the performance and efficiency of braking systems..."

Kinda goes hand in hand with brake fade. And brakes not working at all under a certain temp level, especially on F1 cars.

Epistolarius likes this.
  11. kikie

kikie Simracer

Me se think me has to invest in a triple monitor setup.

Kunos is smart. Me se being grateful. Me se saying thank you Kunos. :D

TDS likes this.
  12. For MP league racing you can test @WallyM plp app that adds a new starting light to use the ability of jump start :)

Sent using Tapatalk

WallyM and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  13. baliwa

baliwa Hardcore Simmer

Maybe these two car will be include in Motorsport Pack or something someday? :/

14. Yami

Yami Racer

OMG, OMG, OMG!
    When I think of it, that Mazda RX-7 is so far best news for me for this whole year!
    Finally, You cannot imagine how happy I am, I was waiting for this to happen.
    Thank you Kunos!

You had to see my face, when I've seen that Mazda and thought it is the announced miata at first, than realize it has pop-ups than realize it is a 7, I was like OMG.

Leonardo Ratafia, DaveS78 and Horus like this.
  15. wedge_one

wedge_one Simracer

this dev diary is full of win.

thank you, kunos! as usual!

ALB123 and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  16. Avoletta

Avoletta Simracer

@Lord Kunos
    @Aristotelis
    GREAT NEWS!
    Can't wait to test the new tires and options.

Mario Moretti likes this.
  17. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

@Lord Kunos
    @Aristotelis

will 1.5 update make mods incompatible?
    would clean install be needed or just steam integrity check?

I have some mod pp filters/sound mods etc. If its going to break the game I might as well download AC again now to save bandwidth for tmmrw.

Thanks.

18. Horus

Horus Alien

Why would you want sound mods and pp filter when you do not know what you are getting in the update. Give the default stuff a chance.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. AngeloMertel

AngeloMertel Racer

sounds all good, now i need to test it to finally judge it. HotRelease now :D

Wondering, does the AI also change tyres or refules with Pistops for SP? If i drive 15 laps, with 1x multiplier, i don't need to refuel or change tyres....so the AI shouldn't aswell. If i drive 15 laps with 5x multiplier, i do have to refuel/change tyres....so should the AI.

OliW, pigsy and Howie like this.