1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa v1.5 Dev Diary - Part 3/3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by zaratul, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Błażej

Błażej Racer

Looking amazing. Im speechless. It is such a joy to watch this game closing up to perfection with every update. Some of the new features (like sound reverb and black cat county track) should appeal to console players and thats great because I really wish this title a great success and wide acclaim. Stefano doesnt like how people say they 'invested' in a game by buying it, but I really do feel like a proud father watching this thing grow and getting so polished. That polish is crucial for the success on the consoles.

Blamer likes this.
  2. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

And this is FREE,...:)

Cool.

LATE4APEX

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  3. Then make it as a value like "forced_brake_fading" in the server_cfg.ini :) and i will use it here at NRE.

Kristaps likes this.
  4. Even if i'm only in the 0,0001%. This make me very happy, well it's free and this add something more to manage in a race/trackday. I'm sure too i'm the 0,0001% who put the street tire and full the gas tank when i'm on a server :)

5. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

... And on the 31st day of the 3rd month, Lord Kunos said...
    [​IMG]
    LET THERE BE v1.5
    ...and it was amazing.
    Blessed be all of KS for being so damn awesome and creating the gift of AC!

6. Błażej

Błażej Racer

Oh, and that rx-7 is rhd. Look at the windscreen wipers!

Dream1979 likes this.
  7. I appreciate the passion, I really do.. but last time I listened to random users on forums crying for "make it realz we want the realz" netKar PRO "full mode" happened and it was played by 30 people and KS came close to shutting down. Thx for your words but no, it's not going to happen... UNLESS we find a way to make it fun, enjoyable and not taxing on the poor Aris that has to shuffle >100 cars by now.

It'll be probably available for modders who wish to make mods that nobody will play tho :p

LeDude83, Fear, F430_458_F12 and 18 others like this.
  8. mtlclutch

mtlclutch Gamer

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
    ac makes me happy!

9. esox71

esox71 Alien

This has got to be a joke surely?
    There's no way they've done all that!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    #Tingleyfeeling:D

naturepalmer, zaratul and TDS like this.
  10. TDS

TDS Alien

:) thats what passionate workers do! everytime!

Ibai likes this.
  11. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

"The production of the Spielberg A1 Ring circuit has already started, and our plan is to release the new laser-scanned circuit in time for the Formula 1 race weekend (July 3) to allow AC users to “taste” and enjoy the race even more."

Maybe i'm reading between the lines a little too much... but it's got to be coming together with the RedBullRing right?

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Can't wait to buy all the DLC, time to pay some wages dudes!!

TDS likes this.
  13. The redbull ring is a1 ring... Oh you me the f1 car.. Lol
    Is coming for console for sure, just don't announced when this year

Sent using Tapatalk

14. Quffy

Quffy Alien

If the insistence from William and devs drive to 'never be satisfied' and improve their sim physics, proved into better handling and realistically dangerous cars in 1.5, then just gotta thank William and the devs for their perseverance. But also to all the other users who post insights and try to discover improvements in the physics forum section.
    But also patience, useless to make fights between users and developers, but I understand, is the passion.

TheBoss and aphidgod like this.
  15. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I personally don't see much difference between abusing brakes and having them fade and abusing tyres and having the grip vanish. Unless you drive some cars in a very careful way in AC, the tyres grip goes and doesn't come back until you have slowed down and the tyre temps have reduced. Would having accurate brake fade on vanilla cars be so different?

dk78 likes this.
  16. Haha poor Aris, well i understand. I too have to deal with situation like that where ppl ask me 10 page of stuff they think important (i'm an electromechanical engineer). When they see the $$$ and time that take the 10 page melt to 1-2 thing usually. Fun time ! Profitable for bushiness like mine, not so for yours :)

17. probably with all the excitation about the japanese pack no one mentioned... no track in a DLC? food for thought :D Lol

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
    Dream1979 likes this.
  18. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Simcade!

Just kidding :p

19. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

OK, I'm hyped.
    I mean REALLY HYPED!
    This game/developer/studio/community/collective is AWESOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEE! :)

20. I can assure that ppl like him are the reason we almost give up every day lol.
    We cared about realistic physics before William was even born maybe :D

nijeat, Fear, jul and 22 others like this.