1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Balloons

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Blamer, Apr 12, 2016.

1. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

Nevermind the wind, where's the laser scanned God sitting on his laser scanned cloud?!? :eek:

2. iVG

iVG Alien

Important questions, @BrandonW77 , important questions...

BrandonW77 likes this.
  3. sagara79

sagara79 Rookie

Ahahaha! Thanks guys!:D:D:D

Best thread ever! I think it must be sticky for posterity!:p

P.S. I love balloons:cool:

KillZoneGB, eSEA One and Ischemica like this.
  4. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I believe a ban is in order for getting this god forsaken song stuck in my head ALL DAMN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:mad::confused::p:D:eek:

5. TDS

TDS Alien

MY beautifulllll BALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNN!

LilSki, Seria17hri11er and Ischemica like this.
  6. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

Maybe this will purge it:rolleyes:

TDS and Seria17hri11er like this.
  7. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I will set you a blaze right now.....

TDS likes this.
  8. TDS

TDS Alien

OMG it works! :p
    @LilSki Seriously it works.

9. LilSki

LilSki Alien

I will not click that video....

10. TDS

TDS Alien

you really should, it fixed all my balloon diseases. Its a great classic composition.

Alexandr66 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  11. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

99 red balloons
    Floating in the summer sky
    Panic bells it's red alert
    There's something here from somewhere else
    The war machine springs to life
    Opens up one eager eye
    Focusing it on the sky
    Where 99 red balloons go by

So that UFO was indeed a bunch of balloons grouped together forming the shape of a spaceship from another world. And the bright light under it was just a reflection from the nuclear test going on nearby.

12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I just found an english cover of this.

Maybe have this as the menu soundtrack, I only saw the first 15 seconds but assume its the same song. Maybe @LilSki can watch it all and confirm. :D

KillZoneGB, LilSki and Seria17hri11er like this.
  13. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

I think Goldfinger is American.
    Unless you're referring to the song language, but the Nena version was already the English language one, and not 99 Luftballons. :confused:
    Anyway, nice version regardless. :)

Speaking of balloons...

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  14. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I was pretty sure she was singing some German in that as I couldnt understand her at times lol.

sacredaardvark likes this.
  15. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Funnily enough, the Goldfinger version actually has a German language bit near the end, after the solo ;) (starts around 2:25)

martcerv likes this.
  16. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I hope Stefano will implement VR support soon! Can't wait too see those majestic hot-air balloons in glorious 3D and (most important) with proper 1:1 FOV! Imagine when there are many of them in the air! You will be able to recognize the exact distance and position. Next version 1.5.9 should also bring us a showroom and a skin-generator for the balloons (Kunos advertisment materials would not be limited to the ground any longer! Also in Black Cat County some additional yellow balloons with black arrows could better indicate the direction of the next upcoming corner).

17. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Wait, support? In AC? I understood VR would be stand-alone software.

18. jim jones

jim jones Simracer

Haven't read the whole tread .... seriously 6 pages on balloons? :oops::rolleyes:

19. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

Yup! that the point! A lighthearted thread where the serious get shot down by a volley of imojis while it is raining balloons

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  20. Louizf

Louizf Racer

The worst part is that I never even noticed the god damn balloons, lol.

Sorry guys, I will pay less attention to the road next time... or start to drive the 595 more. :D