1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Blacklisted from gcracing spa server.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kakusso, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Blame

Blame Alien

You see, I like these personal attacks, but let me tell you this, I don't race in public servers, because I already know how stupid admins can be, I got blacklisted from ALOOG for absolutely no reason months ago so I stopped using public servers.

2. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Yes i know and I remember your name. And yes I can also talk to him, but this won't change anything. His kick was an absolutely right decision...

And on the other hand, because you couldn't talk to him by yourself because of the kick, why are you so sure that he tried to overtake in this way? Maybe he was just too late braking and was just trying not hitting you when going on the dirt or whatever... Things like this happen every day when a fast guy is at a bad position. It's really hard then to avoid crashs because of the speed differences. Can't count how often I fly out in Pouhon because a slower guy make strange moves in front of me...

In short: only thing which was obvious done on purpose was you kicking him out. You will be able to rejoin after next server restart and you should be happy about that...

PhenOm likes this.
  3. Whilst I absolutely do not agree with kakusso's decision to deliberately ram the McLaren driver off the track (that is never an acceptable option), I do have some sympathy for him with respect to the overtaking move that nearly caused him to lose control. I agree with Marty that the camera view in the video isn't perfect to see this accurately, but there are times when drivers try to outbrake others into a corner that can best be described as "optimistic". I am sure that we have all done this from time to time, but I have got into a general routine of backing off early if I am not alongside another car when we enter the braking zone. That is simply out of respect for the driver in front. This may stop me from making as many overtakes as I could, but I would prefer to stay behind and allow both of us to continue racing than make a hasty move and ruin someone else's race.

Jaye mentions something above about the McLaren driver possibly braking too late, and trying desperately to avoid a collision. However, if this was the case, then he should have let you take back the place at a suitable location (ie. not somewhere where he might be overtaken by half a dozen other cars at the same time). It is just possible that he might have been intending to do that, but history took a different course ;)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    redlinezak and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  4. tkrisz2

tkrisz2 Racer

Are you serious pal?! Think about what you have done on the chicane.. he made a sloppy overtake because you left room, but what you did to him is pathetic and childish, and you're surprised you got a ban? you deserved it!! Your behaviour was way way worse then his...

5. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

If something happens to you!
    1. You do NOT become the judge and jury. If you do expect to be banned!
    2. You do NOT strike with vengeance. If you do expect to be banned!
    3. You, infact do not strike back at all. If you do expect to be banned!
    4. You DO try stay calm even though you want to ring someones neck!
    5. You DO race on as best you can as if nothing has happened
    6. You might, if on TS or other communications state that there has been an incident and only make it short and sweet, then "stay calm and carry on".
    7. After the race try communicate with the other driver and see if you can resolve the issue
    8. If point 7 gets too heated and unresolved, only then lodge a complaint to the organisers or whatever the league protocol is for incidents for them to review any footage and make the judgement.
    9. You Do Accept the organisers judgment.
    10. If you do not follow the above or anything that is of the like EXPECT TO BE BANNED
    Just be nice and you will see the bad people will be found and expect them to be banned.
    Oh and dont forget to take it eSEA One track at a time

gandlers and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Last week I did ram another rammer out of the way though.
    Was having quite a nice race with 2 other guys at Spa. I think @Jaye was part of that group. Then, coming out of the bus-stop there was one rammer in a 458 GT2 and rammed @Jay and the other guy in front of me so race was kinda ruined. Then I saw him in front of me at La Source so I just smacked him in the back and he almost flew out of the track :p And then the banhammer struck him.
    (No other cars were involved in that and there were no other cars around!)

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You dont like personal attacks, dont race public servers because one admin banned you. This makes all or most admins stupid, you dont like "personal atracks" but gladly hand out generalised attacks to others. :D

This is what I replied to and here a lot of server admins arent very bright. Topic is also pointless to talk about yet you decided to talk about it with your valuable input.

Thats my big personal attack on you ;)

You are saying server admins are stupid and not the brightest so would that not mean in your eyes you are much brighter.
    Such a terrible personal attack too considering your generalized attack on the majority of server admins from servers you dont use because one banned you a while back. You call most admins stupid and not bright and someome calling you the brightest is offensive.

Also this particular thread a guy got banned for a blatant ram which is fair enough. You may not agree but most others think there is no room for such rubbish. You dont see it as a reason for getting kicked and so also say you got kicked from a server for no reason. Maybe it was the same reason. :D

Jebus likes this.
  8. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Meh, don`t feed the troll, martcerv. It`ll only pester you for more :)

PhenOm likes this.
  9. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Finaly I talked to the McLaren guy yesterday. From what he said it was like the way I thought. The SLS guy closed the door very hard (not the first block) and then it was too late for braking. He tried to avoid the hit with going half off track, but it wasn't enough. And yes I trust him because of racing many times with him. Otherwise he wouldn't be admin.
    And in the same situation I think I would also not give the place back. Racing a guy who is 2 or 3 seconds slower per lap and blocking at all costs at the end of the field... No, I would be happy to have passed him without losing my car.

Christopher Low and Jebus like this.
  10. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Just to echo what most other sane people have already said on this thread. Revenge/deliberate wrecking is not acceptable, in any circumstance and should not be tolerated by any admin on league or public servers. It benefits no-one other than the selfish, until they get caught.
    @Blame I'm not surprised you were banned from ALOOG servers. Attitude usually spills onto the track.
    As for @kakusso he was banned from ALOOG (under the name IMPERIAL) on the 20th December for similar reasons. He was invited to be given a second chance but he has now been moved to the permanent ban list after seeing this OP. If you think it's OK to deliberately push someone off the track then you're not welcome on our servers.

Horus and djkostas like this.
  11. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

ahh that old IMPERIAL guy, seen him causing chaos a few times now, now I know at least ALOOG will be free of his shenanigans

bigbawmcgraw and PhenOm like this.
  12. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

This is not true.
    This is the motive I was banned from your server

Maximiliano cut a huge part of the track at SPA in qualify going strait at the end of the main strait cutting 2 corners. since there is no penalty in AGOG servers he gained probably 8 seconds. I was behind him and I saw it.
    That is what I have said to him:

Transcript:

CHAT [IMPERIAL]: maximiliano is a lousy cheater
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: this game needs a filter of aids...
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: you need aids not me
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: i just prove that now
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: no sense playing that
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: losy cheater
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: unbalanced
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: im not a cheater
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: lousy
    CHAT [maximilianostico]: just im plaing in "easy"
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: you should ba ashamed

I post this because he says it was one of the motives of the ban.

After that in the race the Admin restarted the race twice, the first time because there was a big crash, the second time because because he lost control and went out of the track without any contact from another car.

CHAT [Benjamin O.]: sry all^^ lost control

of course I didn't knew he was the admin, (I also thought the restart was the result of a vote), and this dialog followed:

CHAT [IMPERIAL]: who did that?
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: crying baby
    CHAT [bigbawmcgraw ALOOG]: me, problem?
    CHAT [IMPERIAL]: your problem

Immediately I was banned.

He said that he would lift the ban but never did it.

As for the incident, I will post a top view video tonight from the start of the race so the truth can come to surface.
    Since it was the first lap it shouldn't be long.
    If you want to ban, It is your server.

Those transcripts can be found in ALOG forum and were posted by the admin.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  13. martcerv

martcerv Alien

A top view will show it but still doesnt excuse the ram. Rather then selective editing if you want to put forward your case why not upload the entire replay file?

14. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

I will do both video for those that don't want to download, replay file for stewards.

15. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

http://aloog.net/thread/447/imperial

1. Benjamin O. is not and never has been admin for ALOOG. Get your facts right before making accusations.
    2. You are not and never will be admin for ALOOG so don't take it upon yourself to tell others what to do in ALOOG servers
    3. The server was restarted because T1 was carnage for more than half the field and I banned someone for causing it.
    4. I've paid well over £500 to the ALOOG community to keep it running over the last 10 months so if I want to restart the server I f*cking will.
    5. Your attitude still sucks and you will remain permanently banned.

EDIT: 6. I never said I would unban you.

16. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

17. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Where in that message do I say the ban is lifted?
    I was willing to give you another chance if you had apologized and said you wouldn't do it again but reading your posts here makes me believe an apology and promise would have been worthless from you.

18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Seems like this is getting a bit personal, maybe discuss it further in private? :)

19. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Perhaps, but when I'm wrongly accused of selfishly restarting a server for my own personal benefit, when in fact it was done for everyone else's benefit, then it gets my back up. Especially when it comes from someone who feels as entitled as that.

20. redlinezak

redlinezak Racer

I have raced with Jaye and also LSGAMING on many occasions and they are both very clean and fair drivers.

However on this occasion Jaye i disagree. From watching that video (the only evidence we have it does seem like it was an over aggressive move that was never ever going to come off).
    Even if the player ahead (assuming he was not being lapped) is 3 seconds slower per lap i would still say you should let them retake the place if you have caused a spin.
    I think the SLS was plenty far enough ahead in the incident to 'claim the corner and take his racing line which it appeared he did. The macca appeared to make a late lunge only to find that the space was not there (racing incident no doubt) but the place should have been returned.

To follow on from that the revenge was totally wrong and i am surprised you are allowing him back in your server at all Jaye.

Thanks