1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Career mode

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by plucka, Oct 16, 2014.

1. LOL That is funny!
    Nice to start a day with a smile. ;)

2. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

o_O
    It's actually the other way round fella

3. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

He should really have his address made public so the forum police can pay him a visit with tar and a sack of feathers.

4. Robnitro

Robnitro Rookie

Do you guys just look to tar and feather any error?
    Learn to understand grammar. Do you know what a comma means?
    I'm surprised the first response is to just attack character and not try to have a debate.

"But I will say the AI does sort of not follow full physics, like most games (gran turismo, forza, NFS Shift 2)."

See the comma? DOES SORT OF NOT FOLLOW FULL PHYSICS, (COMMA) LIKE MOST GAMES.

Translation to those that don't know what a comma means: MOST GAMES DONT FOLLOW FULL PHYSICS.

I see that's an obvious comment, but this was pertaining to the AI not following full physics. AKA they can bump you and make you go flying, but you bump them and they are like a tank. The AI does not follow full physics here, LIKE IN MOST GAMES. Again, do you get why I wrote it that way, or you want to misread it again to feel good about yourself?

Sheesh, before the mideval act of tar and feathering someone, try to see what they mean.

If someone makes a mistake, just say it honestly, like Claudio did.

Maybe then they would feel welcome to have a real discussion/debate.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  5. Robnitro

Robnitro Rookie

Funny now you have nothing to say that I have shown that my comment was NOT what you thought it was.
    It was so quick for some of you to capitalize on a perceived error and tar and feather me.
    A simple apology would suffice! But no, the ego is too powerful. Hey, someone else who is a D^&K like you could make fun of YOU! See how honesty and fairness are NOT rewarded in these kind of D^&K dominated environments? That's why I have realized that this forum is useless now. I don't even see any replies from Kunos regarding the AI concerns, hahaha!

Only a FEW forums have shown this behavior to others and I. One of which is an childish, image driven, ego driven forum about VWs. Anything brought up that was outside the context of the "status quo" was quickly berated by character assassination and/or diversion from the original question.

So, in seeing that here, I have learned to not even care anymore to post and try to figure out things.
    Again, there are a few gems here, like Claudio, who were able to point out my follies in a normal logical way.
    But the rest of you see this forum as your personal entertainment. Just like the many psychology books explain as NARCSISSISM. I will repeat that many times because it is the same garbage that takes legitimate debates in politics and turns them into a game of popularity and power. Ever wonder why high school was such a drag? Same dynamics.

Good luck "jocks".
    ADDED: Good luck non-jocks who were put down but see a way to be cool is to put down others or make people feel stupid. It's ironic, I have former co workers who were put down by management to end up being management who repeat the same horrible dynamic.

Only a jerkwad like that would rather laugh at someone's expense than to try to help them (in the case I was "misunderstood") or to clarify the issue.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    claudiopolez likes this.