1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Free Content

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Lancaster, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Launcher and content manager freeze on controls screen Nov 15, 2017
    Suggestions Better Free Cam options for content creators Nov 16, 2016
    Console Lounge FREE BONUS CONTENT - Maserati Levante Sep 15, 2016
    Console Lounge FREE BONUS CONTENT - Black Cat County track Sep 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Chrismas free content Dec 24, 2015
    General modding discussion Super simple, easy and free way to totally 100% prevent all online content mismatches Nov 7, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Freezing only in windowed / borderless mode Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Frame drop or freeze on Xbox series X Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Dev's: Add Quad Views rendering to ACC for a free massive fps gain Sep 3, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Ai car freezeson track, then cant control car. Multi player own car freezing on track. Jul 1, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Change freecam view May 3, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.9.1 - Game freeze and crash in CP race Apr 25, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game freezes/locks when i access "controls" menu with Logitech G29 Apr 24, 2023

3. Fat-Alfie

Fat-Alfie Hardcore Simmer

So you hate the sim, and yet demand more content to use in it? o_O

"Sir, these jeans do not fit me at all (even though the size was clearly indicated on the rack). I demand a second pair in compensation!" :D

4. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Mister Lancaster, I have read that little thingie of yours and I cant disagree stronger .

Also, I won´t bore you with how the PC launch of AC looked like back in the days .
    All I´m going to say here is : you´ve got a pretty good product that ain´t your classical console arcade racing title, please be so kind and give it some more leeway in not going the ways you seem to be used to .

And if you haven´t heard it so far, let me say it again for you now : Quality and passion take time to materialize . And it´s always worth the wait .

Greetings from your Cyclist .

5. Horus

Horus Alien

paul_wev likes this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

7. Kroegtijger

Kroegtijger Racer

TS has quite an impressive rig to play AC with no problems whatsoever.
    So why bother demanding things for a simple console??

A good sim like AC should not be played on a console.

8. I don't share your sentiment, sorry.

AC is not broken, and the developer as well as the publisher have answered questions regarding issues being discussed here. It is in their right fixing problems you might experience first anyway. I experienced a minor issue that I reported using 505 games support, and they handled it with excellence (appeared it wasn't their fault).

The future for AC is bright: a niche title, but a true gem actively being supported within the constraints they operate in of the wonderful world of consoles.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  9. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

10. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

I won't be comparing what A/C is or was on pc. I'm talking purely about consoles. Pc's are a completely different format. No doubt
    It's not a pretty good product, it's an excellent product but it is poorly constructed, poorly tested ie simple mistakes, poor communication from the start, which has been fixed as of November which took far to long to hear anything from 505 games.

Praise is given when it's earned. As far as I'm concerned I did not receive what was written on the back of the box. It stated multiplayer... where is multiplayer? I don't see any players.

11. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

You seem lost sir, Pc forum is a few clicks away.

12. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

The rig is where I play most of my games on but when it comes to friends and family, they chose the Ps4 so I ended up purchasing a Ps4 purely so we could all play together since I'm the only one with a rig.

If console was so simple how did 505 games and Kunos manage to muck this up so bad on release? and why did it take to November to finally release information. Not good enough Jan

MBK72 and Fettsback like this.
  13. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

"in of the wonderful world of consoles" Do you have one?

14. Yes, we have a PS4. As an Apple iOS/Mac developer you would understand that we don't even own a PC or OS from the other camp :) .

You state that AC wasn't tested properly on console. I wonder if you know how the certification process works on this platform, have you read the link in Kunos' recent post? If Quality Assurance failed, you should attack Sony, since they have the final word about a release. But like I said, I distance myself from your words and sentiment.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  15. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

If it fail Sony must have found something that wasnt ok.

16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

There is a free car released each month and Silverstone Classic is coming with the update too.

How much free content do you feel entitled to?
    o_O

There is nothing wrong with playing a sim on console. I love AC on my PS4. When the gap closes up between console and PC we will have just as realistic, challenging and fun an experience.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    SlimCharles and Hammerpgh like this.
  17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Giving you anything beyond what was promised at point of purchase for free is beyond silly especially as you dont like the game what's the point of not liking more of it. :D Not to say free content wont be coming as Kunos has always thrown some in but maybe go beg somewhere else.

[​IMG]

Fat-Alfie and Scuderia Paul like this.
  18. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Umm... you already got 3 of them...
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/347990/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/404430/
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/423630/

Or 4 if we count this one too
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/509350/

Not to mention already released Black Cat County with Maserati Levante, upcoming Silverstone Classic, Panamera, Macan and Cayenne...

Talking about entitlement :rolleyes:

19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Thank you , perhaps there are some people who enjoy the game on PS4

20. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Firstly can the pc crowd calm down, you arent representing us good at all. Secondly regarding this petition I completely understand where you are coming from, from what ive seen it has its problems but a free dlc is a hard to digest but maybe the developers will be up for it but publishers will not in any sense because they lose money and all this other rubbish. The more realistic opinion is a very sizeable discount

MBK72, Fettsback and kofotsjanne like this.
  21. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Guess what a petition to try and force a company will get you.. NOTHING but ignored...

Imagine if 1000, 5000 or 10000 people wrote to you and DEMANDED that you go do something for them. Would you jump up and be all like " yeah sure id love to do something i haven't really got time for and wasn't planning on, that will take me many hours of time and frustration" No you wouldn't the first thing you would probably do is give them the finger then tell them to go funk themselves.. Guess what Kunos will do... Exactly the same thing.

Rather than Demanding or trying to force someone to do something, perhaps you should try ASKING NICELY. As my old grandpa used to say " you will catch more flies with a spoon of sugar than with a bucket of vinegar"

What is it with people these days thinking the world owes them something. you paid your money you got a game, yes it may not be working 100% but as kunos have said they are working on fixing problems.. THAT is what they are doing for you. But trying to force a company to do something will get you nowhere.
    If you are THAT annoyed with the game, stop playing it and move on to something like Need for speed, im sure EA make perfect games right away.. oh wait no they don't, they release games full of bugs..

Welcome to the world of reality where self entitlement means jack.

Hammerpgh and Y22 Rydr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.