1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Free Content

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Lancaster, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Ok Mr Assumption, where is it in any of my comments that I state I hate or dislike the game. I'm not going to answer your question's purely because you won't answer mine, fair? I think so.
    Where should I ask for free content? Am I in the wrong forum am I, maybe the wrong conversation. Goodbye Mr Assumption

2. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Let's talk about what we have ok, not what we don't have. What we have is the game. The Prestige and Performance packs are nothing more than the actually game. They were taken out of the game and made into little packs of joy so you think you are getting something for free. Marketing to draw you in further down the money pit.

Maserati Levante, I regard as more of a pet project of one of the Kunos team
    Black Cat county, most pleased with, extra maps is a great idea.

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

My Assumption quoting your joke of a petition.

upload_2016-11-14_16-58-29.png

Someone disgusted with the quality of the game surely cant like it much. :rolleyes:

Maybe somewhere they give handouts to beggars. :D

UntrainedN00B01 likes this.
  4. Just because you regard it that way doesn't mean there is any truth to it. Something doesn't become a fact simply because it sounds good in your head.

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

What game were they taken from none of those cars were in the v1 release on PC, quite a few were part of DLC packs while some were extra content along with major updates.

Prestige Pack
    Audi A1 S1 Free bonus Car with 1.8PC update
    Audi R8 V10 Plus Free bonus Car with 1.3.5 PC update
    BMW M4 Coupe Dream Pack 2 DLC
    Corvette C7 Stingray Free bonus Car with 1.5 PC update
    Ferrari 488 GTB Triple Pack DLC
    Ford Mustang 2015 Free bonus Car with 1.5 PC update
    Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera Dream Pack 3 DLC
    Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015 Dream Pack 1 DLC
    Toyota GT86 Free bonus Car with 1.2 PC update

Performance Pack
    the Ford Mustang 2015, Free bonus Car with 1.5 PC update
    Lamborghini Gallardo SuperLeggera Dream Pack 3 DLC
    Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 Dream Pack 1 DLC
    Toyota GT-86 Free bonus Car with 1.2 PC update
    Audi A1 S1 Free bonus Car with 1.8PC update
    BMW M4 Coupe. Dream Pack 2 DLC

They were added as free content which you are begging for, yet it seems your not even happy with the Maserati.

[​IMG]

6. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Thank you for promoting the petition, good job lols

7. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

You think to much dude.

8. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

First I hate this game, then I'm disgusted with the game, well maybe I did write "I'm disgusted" at some point while playing it I have been disgusted in regards to screen tearing, In 2016.... and lastly now I'm begging lols. Beggars can be choosy.

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Isnt that the entire point of this stupid thread of yours? titled "free content" with a link to the stupid begging petition you are promoting to the game you are discontent and disgusted with. :rolleyes:

10. I have relieved him of his pain.