1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Could be, but in my mind, I see the rear of a car, looking up at it from a very low angle, so the dark colour round the above 'the car' are most likely trees, or trackside stuff.

I also see a hint of the daytime sky on the top left.

Again, that just what I see, its in my head and I can't unsee it.

2. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I know from the past that garyjpaterson is good at photos examination. Damn it is only monday lol

3. Haha, I could be totally wrong! If i look at the photo full size, its very hard to make any sense from it. But if you zoom out and make it very small, I can sort of make out a car like i described before.

4. Monsieur_Whippy

Monsieur_Whippy Simracer

Yep it looks like brake lights to me, and maybe a numberplate at the bottom middle.

To still have high contrast in values after blurring is what makes me think there is actually a very high difference in value to begin with. Lights in the dark does that perfectly.

Then again, it could just be the KS logo blurred to within an inch of it's life with something else going on :D

Dave

5. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I got this from a reliable source:

On the 17th, if you've purchased at least one dream pack or the Japanese Pack you will be receiving a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club. It's great because that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year.

Seria17hri11er and DaveS78 like this.
  6. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

It was logical coming from Minolin, that it might be start lights and thats sky under them.

7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Announcement. Not content.. Intentional choice of words, or accidental. Could be a new license or release dates for next car pack / A1 Ring. (which I'm suspecting is coming with 1.7 which would feel a bit early now). There was some mention earlier A1 Ring being scheduled around Spielberg GP, which is in beginning of July

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  8. Since there have been no changes to the Steam database thing it is probably safe to assume that Friday will bring an announcement, not content.
    ------
    Looking forward to the new video @Aristotelis how much longer do we have to wait?

9. nanucq

nanucq Racer

Space Odyssey ???
    Honda licence confirmed !!! :p

[​IMG]

10. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

Just to add to the confusion . . . Rocky Balboa and Opollo Creed / The Italian Stallion & the Opollo Space Program / Ferrari's version of a Mars explorer vehicle. Done. :D

11. Cip

Cip Racer

Maybe even a Bisimoto version.... :cool:

12. crosschris

crosschris Racer

The whole Rocky thing could be the theme tune 'Eye of The Tiger' - Another cat reference...so I'm going to stick with a Jaguar 10 car announcement.

13. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Does anyone know why I don't see the "badge" for the Japanese Pack signifying you made the purchase, under your User Name & Avatar? I just saw in a screen shot somebody took and I saw "AC - DP1 - DP2 - DP3 - JP" but on my screen I only see "AC - DP1 - DP2 - DP3". I just took this with the Windows Snipping Tool:

[​IMG]
    I'm assuming Michael bought the Japanese Pack, but there are other users that I 100% know bought the JapPack and it doesn't show for them either. Why am I broken?! :eek:

14. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

Gumbert Apollo confirmed?

Dean Ogurek and Guidofoc like this.
  15. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

To me it shows you have JP pack.

16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Does it show for you? It shows to me that you own it.

17. Torcano

Torcano Alien

OMG, a bit late to the hype party as usual but if the announcement has anything to do with night mode *wild speculation mode* I'll literally go ahead and adopt a cat. Also, this is like the third time something is getting announced while I'm on a vacation. <.<

18. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

On my screen it does not show "JP" for even a single user here. No one. I've been actually thinking lately "Why didn't they make a Japanese Pack badge?" and then I happened to see a screenshot someone took today and saw that their screen obviously shows the "JP" badge. I wonder why it won't show up for me??

19. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Bugs in the code.
    Or cache.

Probably cache, could be worth trying to clear it.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

To be fair, half the time the steam profile thingy doesn't even load for me, like right now that I'm typing this... Though they worked fine 10 seconds ago -_-

edit:
    ac_packs.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  20. Quffy

Quffy Alien

You may need to clear cache, while having the forum page on screen, press Ctrl+F5 and it will refresh the website cache for your pc.

Some Guy and mms like this.