1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, the standard Fiesta ST (so not Mountune or ST200 versions) would be perfect addition to Mito and Abarth!!! Probably a little bit faster I guess, but still great fun.

arthur666 likes this.
  2. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

I think many people like Lotuses but then they see how many of the iterations of one car are available and they would love instead more cars from their favourite manufacturers. And that's the point I guess.
    Lotus was present from the beginning of AC and from what I know they were very helpful to Kunos... As far as I remember in 2012 there were Lotus, BMW, KTM... and not much more in AC.

And Evora is a great car! There's a lot of difference between standard one and GTE Carbon i.e. - feels like a different car. And IMO Exige V6 Cup is one of the best cars in the game.

Still waiting for Esprit GT3 or V8... and Lotus GT1 - perfect match for F1 GTR (or Esprit V8 GT1 would also do the job I guess... more BPR cars please! F40 GTE is what this game is begging for!)

Alexandr66 likes this.
  3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

yeah we do have a fair few Evoras. the GTE and GTE carbon was 1 step too far down Evora lane for me :p

some of the cars id like to see from Lotus would be the 7 the 11 (or some other old closed wheel prototype) an Elan 26R a Ford/Lotus Cortina touring car and an early na esprit.

Mogster likes this.
  4. Forgot10

Forgot10 Gamer

I don't know what you are playing at, but I'd rather not do that if you don't mind. :)

Don't get me wrong, devs and players alike, I will buy the RedPack on 14th and start playing immediately no matter how many cars are going to be included. It's just that I'd rather pay thrice the price it's going to be, but get 17 thoroughbred Italian race cars than just a mix of 7 race and road cars.

Anyway, can't wait for these two weeks to pass. :)

5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

From Marco's facebook :
    I said many times "the best is yet to come". After the Assetto Corsa's Porsche announcement you said "ok, got it".

But you didn't, yet...

Tic toc tic toc...

xystof, asehauDLM, pika4u and 7 others like this.
  6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is that the Forza merger announcement. :rolleyes::eek::D

jc1993 likes this.
  7. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Lol impossible, there is nothing left :D

arthur666, tabis and AurusCE like this.
  8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I cant imagine what could be left bigger then Porsche, maybe the f1 license? That would be the only thing harder to manage then Porsche I think. Maybe they are laser scanning earth. ;)

9. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

There's been talk of an American track but not licensed yet... maybe they've done the deal?

There are other expensive / difficult to license circuits like Monaco, Suzuka, Bathurst or Le Mans.....

After securing Lamborghini and Porsche I'm beginning to think anything is possible for Marco! :cool:

10. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

Le Mans + WEC licence, boom.

11. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'd like that. De la Sarthe and prototypes would be great. But would WEC ever make sense to be licensed without endurance racing features and with the engine limitations in place? I suppose they aren't talking about licensing Unreal Engine by any chance? xD (please don't hit me)

Really no idea what could be an even bigger surprise than Porsche.

12. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

He means he's about to begin his holiday season of the year. No more boring meetings with Porsche people at legendary tracks (Ring, Le Mans, Goodwood...) or arguing with Stefano's cat.

arthur666 likes this.
  13. fabT

fabT Alien

Give me laserscanned Monaco ;)

Alexandr66, bgil66, asehauDLM and 3 others like this.
  14. Berry

Berry Alien

Ferrari FS15-T confirmed for RedPack, get hyped :).
    Since the birth of modern motorsports, Red has historically been the colour of choice for Italian Manufacturers & competitive teams. In keeping with that theme; KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games are proud to unveil the "RED PACK", the DLC package for ASSETTO CORSA that includes seven legendary Italian sports cars and Austria’s RedBull Ring circuit.

Today we are excited to introduce the awesome Ferrari FS15-T car, driven by leading drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the 2015 season.

The Ferrari FS15-T is the first Ferrari GP car to debut for ASSETTO CORSA - launched on 30 January 2015, it is the second car made by Ferrari since the reintroduction of turbo engines in 2014. The red single seater has been reproduced in cooperation with Ferrari (and will be available as well in the simulators of Ferrari centres)

The Red Pack unveil trailer shows the Ferrari FS15-T in action at the RedBull Ring. The RedBull Ring has been reproduced for Assetto Corsa to the highest level of detail through the use of laserscan technology.

The Red Pack DLC will be available to purchase July 14th on Steam and will be coming to home consoles later in the year. Assetto Corsa is out now on Steam PC and will be released on home console on August 26th in Europe and August 30th in North America.

Lawndart, pika4u, asehauDLM and 3 others like this.
  15. ouvert

ouvert Alien

sure it is :) ... mega track pack or big feature update :)

16. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Boom

Since the birth of modern motorsports, Red has historically been the colour of choice for Italian Manufacturers & competitive teams. In keeping with that theme; KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games are proud to unveil the "RED PACK", the DLC package for ASSETTO CORSA that includes seven legendary Italian sports cars and Austria’s RedBull Ring circuit.

Today we are excited to introduce the awesome Ferrari FS15-T car, driven by leading drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen in the 2015 season.

The Ferrari FS15-T is the first Ferrari GP car to debut for ASSETTO CORSA - launched on 30 January 2015, it is the second car made by Ferrari since the reintroduction of turbo engines in 2014. The red single seater has been reproduced in cooperation with Ferrari (and will be available as well in the simulators of Ferrari centres)

The Red Pack unveil trailer shows the Ferrari FS15-T in action at the RedBull Ring. The RedBull Ring has been reproduced for Assetto Corsa to the highest level of detail through the use of laserscan technology.

The Red Pack DLC will be available to purchase July 14th on Steam and will be coming to home consoles later in the year. Assetto Corsa is out now on Steam PC and will be released on home console on August 26th in Europe and August 30th in North America.

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Epistolarius likes this.
  17. Assetto Corsa

https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Corsa/videos/1456996657659981/

Guidofoc and Epistolarius like this.
  18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be good given what Marco managed to bring to the table so far. :p

19. Demo

Demo Racer

20. Another F-car, now I'm starting to feel happy again.
    Thanks Kunos we, tifosi, are proud of you more and more.

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk

@xel likes this.