1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

I hope that personal life changes are positive :)

2. VinceSchulz

VinceSchulz Simracer

That was also my first thought about that...hope everything is going well!

By the way...i really looking forward to 1.3.4...the changelog looks amazing!

cheers

Vince'

||||PROTOCOL|||| likes this.
  3. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Also hope that all is ok.

If he wants to announce it officially then its probably not 100% private but have influences? How ever, the private things are not our business.

grandepunto, Dookie, dermonty and 3 others like this.
  4. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Nice! I hope it brings FPS performance back on my system. This is the only line that might be related, I guess:

- Physics multithread is now disable with less than 4 cores

5. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I like this one most :)
    - Fixed acServer corruption of internal buffers leading to packet losses

6. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

And don't miss this:

- New "camera facing" spectators are now controlled by the "world detail" settings. Allowing users with older machines to achieve better FPS

Ischemica, Dookie, nonnex and 3 others like this.
  7. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

My personal favorite: Fixed TrackIR support for x64
    Hope that this is also means that Real Head Movement is working again in x64.

Thanks guys. Its nice to know we can always count on you. keep this up and I am sure we will keep buying all additional packs, no matter the content.

8. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

That's a mighty list. Will be sure to give it a look.

In terms of Stefano's personal situation, I can only guess he might be moving back to Europe...?

Znam Neznam likes this.
  9. misterbeam

misterbeam Hardcore Simmer

- Fixed turbo in form gears

Can someone explain what is this ?

WallyM likes this.
  10. SkunkDoctor

SkunkDoctor Gamer

Thanks to have fix the TrackIR issue with x64 ! RealHeadMotion can re-work now.

And thanks for everything else too !

11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Awesome :)

12. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for this off topic, but I contacted with the Devs from DashMeter Pro (Sensadigit) and ask them if the turbo boost will be in the app. They told me that in the next update will be in :)

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Punknoodle likes this.
  13. I hope someone opens a thread to post their benchmark score, would be helpful for devs and people looking to upgrade their pc/buy new

Sent using Tapatalk

14. AJ McDaddy

AJ McDaddy Simracer

Any suggestions on amount of ballast for each GT3 car to balance them - will makes us (league admins) jobs a little easier as we don't have to do a load of testing ;););):D:D

15. Which score do you post though? If I understand correctly, the benchmark tool will generate a different score based on what settings you choose. I might be mistaken though, guess we will find out soon.

16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

It´s out...

Ischemica and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  17. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Nice!
    Will test Gt3 cars this weekend.

On his stream Stefano said he has plans one day to move back to Europe think it was UK.
    So maybe he is coming back.

18. J. Borges

J. Borges Racer

New tyres again? Oh boy, more testing... :D :D

Glad to hear there is a more balanced heating and wearing of the tyres and higher top speed. GTs were too slow after 1.3 reaching about 250km/h. In reality they can hit more than 270. Stuck on college though and only able to test tomorrow :( :mad:

19. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

I'd guess it's also sort of an app to keep track of average figures for a session, not a fixed replay file that emulates a typical heavy gameplay situation.

Back in the days of IL2, the community had sort of an agreed standard benchmark procedure to compare results. This was loading a heavy replay file (blackdeath) that came with the game, and starting and stopping manually the avg fps counter (via console) between 2 time cues (and of course, posting used settings).

20. No, it is a dedicated tool that runs the same programmed loop and generates a score based on the video settings that are chosen. Here it is in action:

Quffy and AlleyViper like this.