1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good to see the updates keep coming!

2. gcflora

gcflora Racer

Since the struct is changing anyway is there any chance of tyre blistering and grain being added as well?

3. plexter

plexter Gamer

Lord Kunos : cars are still handling same amazing ? im little bit afraid of
    - Fixed tyre vertical stiffness pressure dependency wrongly using ideal pressure instead of reference pressure
    - Rebalanced heat distribution as function of camber

4. I think we already have that.

5. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

He meant that we can read values with external app and that we do not have.

gcflora likes this.
  6. What about adding new stuff to shared memory that you've promised added to youy to-do at one of your streams?

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  7. :rolleyes:o_O:confused:

V8_KB and liakjim like this.
  8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

About 1.3.3... Is this FPS problem in Catalunya track going to be looked into: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/catalunya-70fps-lass-than-on-other-tracks.27208/

I mean, does Kunos have plans to try optimize it further? Or is it just because of the track is more detailed than others and time for us to buy new GPUs ? :D

Also small request for @Lord Kunos : Would it be possible to get auto-centering for wheels (AC does that now when you exit a Race Session, and return to track/car selection menus) also each time I return to Car Setup etc. menu screen? Not necessarily 1.3.3 but maybe 1.3.4 or 1.4...? So that after I spin my car, and want to retry a hotlap/race, I don't need to manually straigthen the wheel. Spinning happens quite a lot, when trying to really push on limit of my skills. Could this wheel straightening between retries be automatic?

grandepunto and Blamer like this.
  9. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

@lordkunos. Great news these frequent updates. Any chance there Will be a Solution for the track IR and real head motion not functioning @64bit?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

10. gcflora

gcflora Racer

I don't understand what this message means

AvedisZildjian likes this.
  11. we have a dev looking into it but no idea when and if it'll be solved.

12. Thank you! That is something! I'm linking your answer in the related thread

Inviato dal mio Nexus 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

13. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Thanks. we will be waiting paitiently and in the meanwhile make our KM the old way (@32bit) :)

14. J. Borges

J. Borges Racer

Downshifting is much much better! The protection is there without being exaggerated. Good job Kunos! :)

What is the FF_SKIP_STEPS? Can anyone explain in detail? My AC has it at 1. Is this supposed to "dumb down" FFB to help with CPU? I don't want to dumb down my FFB, I want it all :D Do I leave it at 1 or change to 0?

esox71 likes this.
  15. Yami

Yami Racer

I have never seen glowing brake disks in AC, I've tried now and they didn't glow.

so what is it?

@Lord Kunos

I am inlove with glowing brake disks but they do not. (Tried with akrepovic)

edit:
    BMW GT3 glowed, so why does GT3 does and M4 Doesnt?
    I do not like GT3 cars so that is why I've never seen it happen.

so does it only happen with GT cars?-_-
    happens with Mclaren P1 doesnt with GTR nothing with RUF nothing with Mercedes AMG

Rofl so it is not there for all cars -_- nothing happens with Ferrari 458 too.

edit2:so it is related to type of brake disks.

Gauge Lights do not work for ALL Cars,
    some cars have gauge lights some doesn't it is ridicilous and looks unfinished.
    Free DLC cars all have it, Dreampack 1 all have it, Some Lotus cars have it, F40 have it and Dreampack 2 cars some have gauge lights, some doesn't.

Stock cars mostly Doesn't have gauge lights.
    I think all cars needs a revisit, some look like they are left from 0.8 version untouched.
    or is it because of something else?

16. ouvert

ouvert Alien

ceramic performance brakes glows more easily, steel brakes on road cars not so much (you don`t wanna them to glow :) ) .. could be that ..

17. race cars with carbon fiber discs will glow, street cars will not

18. Yami

Yami Racer

Got it,
    I thought something about it but then also I've seeen them glowing on roadcars so I wasn't sure.
    I didnt manage to make them glow so do they never glow in AC? because as I know they also glow if not as easy as carbon ceramic ones but they should glow right?

I've seen it happen.

19. Only took a few pages for this thread to go just as off the rails as the facebook thread.........

20. Olivier Prenten

Olivier Prenten Simracer

@Kunos: thank you very much for this release.
    For sure the sim is reaching now a very high level in terms of realism. Moreover you are listening to your community's need and this is the best part of it! :)

Octane likes this.