1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nothing.. if you didn't have >99% CPU warnings due to force feedback nothing will change. It just allows us to better troubleshoot the ones with problems.

2. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

You forgot one :p:D

nate, esox71 and Glaurung like this.
  3. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

^ This is gonna make a lot of people happier

^ I can see new nice apps coming.

Thanks

Fairbanks likes this.
  4. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  5. pls change the mapping button for ffb tuning! a lot of people does not have numpad on keyboard!

Phil64, nate and Blamer like this.
  6. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

Great news thank you! Can you expand more on these two?

Stiffness now increased or decreased when running near ideal pressures vs 1.3.2? Stiffness now more or less sensitive to pressure adjustments in the range close to ideal pressure vs 1.3.2?

Rebalanced heat distribution which way?

7. burrito

burrito Alien

Thank you sir :) Made my day :)

8. Lambo Huracan is owerpower in GT3. Please fix it

MAUZERIS[LT] likes this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Aren't the other GT3 under powered?

10. maybe

11. Jadonyx

Jadonyx Hardcore Simmer

And they need fix too ?

12. All cars in GT3 should be close in speed, isn't it?

13. Good news :D

14. Aris is still working (i guess on that and other stuff for the update) and so other devs, i think they are aware of that.. (now, why don't testers beware of that in the first place is another story but i don't wanna get banned by the master voice, so as long as they still work on fixes is fine by me)

CamsX likes this.
  15. oops double post

16. MrDoedel

MrDoedel Racer

Wow, cool release 1.3.3 !
    Good job.

Amazing year for sim racing fans. Its great to see how sim racing is progressing this year.
    Today: New AC version, new SCE beta version and all historic 1966 tracks in rf2 are updated !

I think that the frequency of changes increased since the early access release of Assetto Corsa.
    Kunos made something very unusual.
    They released very often (every 14 days) a new version of their famous Race Sim.

I still remember the day when I made a testdrive in the first version with Lotus.
    I had to buy Netcar Pro to get the early AC version.
    But I was impressed after seconds.

Tibalotte, eXo and Kristaps like this.
  17. ouvert

ouvert Alien

well not straight speed and not cornering speed :)

Epocx likes this.
  18. 1.3 schedule was totally insane and because of tyre model changes testers literally had 1 week to look at the cars and they were all changing twice a day.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
    grandepunto, @xel, donShere and 8 others like this.
  19. Dajonaga

Dajonaga Gamer

Amazing, thank you so much.-

20. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

You guys are amazing!