1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Green Hell Trackday & MultiClassics Server

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Berniyh, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Unfortunately I can't attend this Sunday as I'll be out of town. Otherwise, I'd be there!!!

2. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I'd do my best to be there on sunday if you plan it.

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sunday afternoon or evening it is, unless @V8_KB or @LeiF got objections.

4. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

We're a bit lazy on organizing events lately, so it wouldn't be nice from us to now announce something and "force" you to change your event when you have it planned already. Go ahead. :)

Next Sunday we will be back on track though. ;)

Berniyh likes this.
  5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Cool. :)

6. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah as V8 says we have had a little holiday, well in fact I was working all bank holiday weekend so not enough time for me last weekend, somehow missed last Thursday completely too working late to prepare for working the weekend lol.

Go for it, I'll be there.. :)

Berniyh likes this.
  7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Next (rescheduled) Event:
    Sunday 2017/06/04: MultiClassics 70 2nd Run @ Vallelunga Extended
    19:00 GMT (21:00 CEST)

30min quali, 1h race, mandatory pit stop
    6× Porsche 935 Moby Dick
    6× Porsche 917K
    8× Porsche 911 3.0 RSR
    4× Shelby Cobra

Increased quali time to 30min to give people more time to join. Also increased the number of 911s to 8, since it was much more popular than the Cobra last time.

LeiF likes this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Practice Server is up. :)

LeiF likes this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

quali is running. :)

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Unfortunately only 3 drivers (LeiF, Christian and myself) and only one car (911 3.0 RSR) and only two (Christian and me) finished. LeiF unfortunately did break the gearbox. :(
    In the end I had no chance against Christian. We had roughly the same pace, but I forgot to change tyres, so at the end I was really struggling to get 1:48 times.
    To redeem my self-esteem, I did break the world record on RSR after the race though. :D
    So it's 25 points for Christian and 18 points for myself.
    Really hope we can attract a bigger crowd next time, otherwise I'll have to rethink the setup of the events. :(

LeiF likes this.
  11. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Back to Nordschleife Tourist now. This week, we're going a bit crazy with just about everything that can do sub-6 around Tourist and a couple of other crazy cars.

So be careful, these cars are dangerous. Oh and it's MR AB obviously this time …

AUDI R18 ETRON QUATTRO
    FERRARI 312T
    LOTUS 72D
    LOTUS 98T
    LOTUS EXOS 125
    LOTUS EXOS 125 S1
    LOTUS 49
    PORSCHE 917 30
    PORSCHE 919 HYBRID 2015
    PORSCHE 919 HYBRID 2016
    PORSCHE 962C LONGTAIL
    PORSCHE 962C SHORTTAIL
    TATUUSFA1
    TOYOTA TS040
    FERRARI F138
    FERRARI SF15T

12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I was hoping I could join the event but didn't make it. Too bad, Vallelunga and Cobra is a nice combo.

13. Mathieu Labbé

I also almost made it in time, got home and race was already under way. Had to spend that time on the horrible MW streetfight server ;)

Shame that it doesnt gather a bigger crowd, but hey its summer after all.

14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

@Mathieu Labbé: I've got a task for you though: 6:10 in the Porsche 917/30.
    I just did 6:12, but there are a few places that weren't perfect. 6:10 is certainly possible, likely even 6:05. :)

15. Mathieu Labbé

With pleasure, I just did a 06:11.586 on my 2nd attempt, 6:10 incoming ;)

Edit: Well, 06:04.156 on my 4th and last attempt. That was surprisingly easier than the GT3RS at Doni :p Crazy car, I could feel the front lifting in the fast sweepers at Zuschauer-Punkte :eek:

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    Berniyh likes this.
  16. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

Mathieu Labbé = Mathieu Loeb? ;)

Pretend racer and Berniyh like this.
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Next Event TODAY:
    MultiClassics 90s 3rd Run @ Nürburgring GP (GT chicane)
    19:00 GMT (21:00 CEST)

30min quali, 1h race, mandatory pit stop
    6× Porsche 962C ST
    6× Mazda 787B
    4× 90s DTM each

Practice server is up. :)

Biner likes this.
  18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Race result for today's race:
    Screenshot_20170608_230706.png

Again low attendance and only 3 finishers. :(
    Due to that I decided that I will stop the series.
    Didn't yet decide about the future plans, but maybe we'll run some sprint races.
    Maybe we'll reboot the series after the summer, will see …

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

For the next few days, I've got a special challenge for you guys.
    Take the 962C ST (or another Group C car if you'd like) and try to beat Stefan Bellof's awesome time of 6:11 min. :)