1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is it time to be honest and critical about ac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Snoopy, Mar 13, 2015.

1. some1pl

some1pl Alien

You really have nothing better to do than answering to a 5 month old post?

Associat0r likes this.
  2. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

seems you don't either lol

3. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Necromongers! :p

4. Horus

Horus Alien

The dashboards are the most exquisite 8bit graphics I have seen in years. :)

5. It's not as bad as the nine year old thread that someone resurrected on the AVSIM flight simulation forum only a few days ago. They weren't just scraping the barrel with that one. They were already halfway to China!

Jebus, Jaye, MsportDAN and 1 other person like this.
  6. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

thought the forum needed a wake up , what better way to start than on a RF2 fan.. lol

joking.!

7. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

whats the first thread we had on these forums? would love to see that :p

8. Turk

Turk Alien

The fish are in league with swans. While you're watching the fish the swans are probably raiding your fridge.

9. Only some of the latest content in rF2 can compete but I believe the biggest benefit will come from maybe someday moving to DirectX11 so it's not so heavy on FPS and we can have more eye candy there. I'm still hoping for more and better physics simulation in AC as well as having proper options for car setup.

10. mrk1001

mrk1001 Gamer

RF2 looks quite good to me.