1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just to say "Thank you Kunos" :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by paulieGTR, Nov 8, 2013.

1. ALO458

ALO458 Racer

Great job guys. No.1 simulator. Especially with the Red Pack you took this to a whole new level. Keep up the good work !!!

2. Dave Kafato

Dave Kafato Gamer

Just want to say thanks for the streams as well very unique and informative. I'm all for the season pass thing. :)

3. dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy Racer

thanks to keep wip this sim! I see lot of cars incoming #SOON!
    gg for the flash lights, a small things that I need :D

4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I update here my votes of thanks for Kunos. So must love that you put in your work. This kind a dream came true for every sim racer , cars and Racing enthusiast.
    Thanks to keep improving it, the Saint Grall of PC Simracing!

5. Omelete

Omelete Racer

since last update I have decided that I am not worried the course of assetto corsa , kunos is doing a tremendous job , has gotten after spending 600 € in iRacing , I have not been driving it.
    my advice is , sit , respect, drive and leave kunos work .
    Thanks kunos I love you.

savasef, liquido and Seb Ferrara like this.
  6. EPR

EPR Rookie

Thanks for adding the VR. It's the most fun you can have with your clothes on. :)

Dean Ogurek, Omelete and andrea_gi like this.
  7. thank you for a great sim racing game and thanks for all your hard work!

8. [GER] Paddy X

[GER] Paddy X Rookie

Great job guys. No.1 simulator.!!!

9. Orne

Orne Alien

Kunos-simulazioni, ありがとうございました !!!!!!! がんばってね !!

10. Another big day for Kunos team !
    Wish you the best for console sales, thank you for this fantastic sim !

phil likes this.
  11. jlung

jlung Rookie

Thank you for the new update. i love it as always.
    AC the holy gral of Sim Racing!
    Love the new Ferraris so much.
    The LaFerrari improvements are also great.

12. JusTiCe8

JusTiCe8 Racer

As others already, a big thanks to all Kunos people, you did a great job so far and I wish to say, paying a little money for DLC (considering how cheap AC DLC's are, really), is more than fair, as an amateur modders (doing liveries and parts of GTR2/rFactor cars), I know how much work and dedication are needed to do the job well, without mentioning physics (and sounds !), which are not visible, but makes 80% or more of a car itself, as physic is the true "engine" of a car in game/simulator. So thanks again to all people involved, wish you to keep up the good work and hope to see more nice cars to drive, but please take your time to make them well ;).

13. gregack

gregack Racer

Thank you for the great DLC. The best 3 (or 4?) Euros I've ever invested on the PC:)
    Btw. I have huge respect for what you've done on consoles. To put such a realistic Sim on xbox and ps4 is very courageous. I hope it will be as successful as the PC-version!

phil likes this.
  14. deci

deci Simracer

Thank you for this brilliant racing sim, kunos team!

especially for the japanese pack (i would love to see more of these in the future... like classic JDM cars from the 70s,80s,90s - maybe with 1 or two official versions of some small japanese racetracks - ebisu anyone? :) ... also thanks to letting people easily mod AC... and to the modders who already allowed me to visit ebisu and countless other tracks.

keep up the good work!

15. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Thank you so much for the continued improvements and support that makes AC unarguably the best driving and racing experience yet.

And thank you for the Tripl3 Pack that although the smaller of the lot the 3 cars are, again, great fun to drive.

16. chisel316

chisel316 Rookie

Thank You for a great driving sim! You'd think after commuting at least 2 hours a day the last thing I'd want is to drive more, but your sim is therapeutic to me and helps me wind down for the night. Good luck with all your endeavors.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  17. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

I've just shown a friend of mine several racing games (AC, Automobilista, R3E, Dirt Rally and PCars). I let him drive most of the time, so he could made up his mind because he is toying with the idea of buying himself a new FFB-wheel and a new racing game. He's been playing games like NfS Shift and Grid for the last years and only owns an old wheel without FFB.

After playing/testing all these games he told me that he liked Assetto Corsa best because it delivers the best feeling (in his point of view).
    So that was his first impression comparing these games.
    Since he hasn't played any of these games before, I was really glad or better suprised that he favoured Assetto Corsa. I would have thought he'd preferred PCars (coming from games like NfS Shift and Grid) because of the eye candy and permissive physics (We both agreed that in PCars you can brake later and turn in harder as in the other games/sims).
    He shared the same feelings I have for Assetto Corsa (if you may say so regarding the fact that is "only" a "game").

This experience once again shows to me or reminds me that Assetto Corsa is something else - something very special. I always feel the same when I come back from other racing games (see above).
    The feel for what the car is doing is unmatched (in my opinion).

So, thank you again Kunos for making such a magnificent game.

Sorry for my bad english and all these feelings but it's already late and I just wanted to let you guys know. (There are more than plenty of critics; you deserve warm words from time to time ;-) )

Dean Ogurek, Maxidyne and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. SirJack

SirJack Racer

Thank you for the Audi S1! My wife ordered a used A1 1,oL last weekend and she was impressed how detailed the cockpit in the virtual counterpart is. Oh, and she enjoyed a few laps in the S1 @ the Nürburgring Sprint track:) Maybe she will become a virtual racer one day as well:D;)

arthur666 and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  19. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

I’ve been playing AC since 2013 but it was just today that I tried the SE “GT’s against Godzilla” at Nords and I was astounded.
    It’s only a 3 laps event but what a fun, what a fun.
    The AI has tremendous pace and I really need to put my nails and teeth out to gain a position.
    I’m continuously finishing 3rd but neck to neck with 1st and 2nd and the rest of the pack breathing on my neck, just lurking to gain my place.
    Outstanding races and so much fun.
    Only in online league championships I ever find so much fun but here I'm racing against AI.
    The AI in this SE is just superb to the point that I forget its AI I’m racing with.
    Fantastic, truly bloody amazing.

20. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

That's great! Be careful or you'll be buying a 2nd rig next.

Reminds me of something:
    Thanks Kunos, for helping me teach my wife the basics of an H-gate manual. She always got too flustered in the real car, and couldn't focus on the basics of when to shift (which is strange, because she might be the smartest person I know).
    Or maybe I shouldn't thank you because as soon as she gets the clutch engagement feeling down, she'll be stealing the Miata. :D

Also, thanks for the E30 and the Alfa GTA. After all this time, I still can't get enough of those 2 simple, wonderful cars. Just had a nice long relaxing session with those 2 at Mugello with a few random AI last night. It was bliss.

Ace Pumpkin and SirJack like this.