1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Just to say "Thank you Kunos" :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by paulieGTR, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

It's time for me to try to offset some of my complaining about one thing or another missing in AC again! o_O:)

Dear Kunos, I just want to say Thank You / Grazie / to all at Kunos for sharing your passion and hard work to bring us this great title. I'm enjoying playing it more than ever and look forward to any future updates with much anticipation. I truley hope that you remember to read this thread when things get hectic, chaotic or when the negatives begin to outweigh the positives and you find yourselves feeling overwhelmed or just a bit down.;)

phil, paulieGTR, alex72 and 6 others like this.
  2. Tibalotte

Tibalotte Gamer

Because some people complain more than one time, I'm here to equilibrate things and to say THANK YOU to the Kunos Team for a second time. 1.8.1 is really great. V7 and v10 tires are exceptionally real. Continu to work for us, AC fans. Every cars and every track bring us a unique driving experience. Every new features are welcome but for driving enthusiast the best parts are already there in the sim, and for that I thank you again.

3. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

Thank you Kunos.

I could go on about the roaring tuned sound. The never ending improved tire mods. And the underappreciated life like graphics because we are so distracted by the most realistic physics in the world.

I want to thank you for being there for us and dealing with all our attitudes.

Thank you for making all this work and keep working.

And most importantly, thank you for making me feel like a kid again. I promise to do my best not to act like one.

May all your corners be smooth........ well.... unless you want to drift, but I guess it would still be smooth..... so yeah, smooth is good.:)

4. Quickmikk

Quickmikk Rookie

Kunos opened my eyes and made me nearly deleting the other stuff, thx and keep rocking !!

paulieGTR, alex72 and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  5. Ozcanuck55

Ozcanuck55 Racer

Just revisited the C7R Corvette while testing a mod track ( VIR) and I must say that is outstanding. The sound is the best in AC I think. Totally awesome. I in fact have been revisiting some of the "other" cars in AC while waiting for the Porsches, and I am so impressed with all of them. I wasn't a road car or supercar guy, but enjoy them very much now, especially at Black Cat County. I had given up on the Lotuses, but love them now and even the little Fiat 500 Abarth, great fun. AC is turning into an awesome package. Can't wait for all those Porsches......

paulieGTR and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  6. infiltrado

infiltrado Rookie

Thanks Kunos!

paulieGTR and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  7. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Maybe a little thing, but recently I've noticed the mouse cursor hiding itself reliably for the first time since I bought the game on release day. Very deserving of a thank you, whoever sorted that one out.

vegaguy 5555 and paulieGTR like this.
  8. Emerson

Emerson Racer

Porsche? Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much guys! Amazing job! Like a dream coming true!

9. jlung

jlung Rookie

Many Thanks for the great Update and the beautiful Porsches

10. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

THANK YOU!!!

V1.9: I've only quickly taken a peak at a MP server, but the splits timing is very exciting. I wasn't sure what splits timing meant on the update log; so I was glad to see it in action.
    I'd love to see it work for replay as well, but I don't think I'll be that lucky.

Update: ahh the fastest sector times are purple too. I'm sure liking this.

Update again: It's beautiful, the lap time tables of the MP drivers are awesome.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  11. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

Thankyou very for the Porsche packs and... " Silverstone 67' " :cool::)

The car models look amazing.!!

vegaguy 5555 and esox71 like this.
  12. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Hardcore Simmer

Thank you again, Kunos!
    It's outstanding how you keep working and improving Assetto Corsa.
    The new changes in 1.9 are much appreciated and the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 is merely fantastic.
    Keep doing what you're doing and keep all the happy people in mind (like Marco in his recent post on Facebook did) who love and cherish (y)our racing simulator.

vegaguy 5555, marty73 and paulieGTR like this.
  13. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

YEP,...just keeps on getting better. :)

LATE4APEX

14. Nekrobob

Nekrobob Hardcore Simmer

When i look back,first Beta Version and what happend until now,im speechless.Your such a great Team!!!

15. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

the addition of the Porsche brand gives this sim icing on the cake !!! Yum.

phil and vegaguy 5555 like this.
  16. colombianomd

colombianomd Racer

Yeah I echo the sentiment. I really appreciate the ability to buy the season pass (good job to management) since this shows a commitment to the users without a need to nickel-and- dime them. I find the price fair regardless; I thank you sincerely.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

vegaguy 5555 likes this.
  17. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

I seen the season pass once but when I went to pay on Steam it wasn't there. I just thought I was too late.:(

18. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

When you go to buy the "porsche pack 1"... iirc, in the next window, there's the option to buy the season pass, just below that.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. vegaguy 5555

vegaguy 5555 Alien

I bought the first two. Oh well. I don't mind giving the guys the extra money. They definitely deserve it.:)

paulieGTR and marcinmarcin79 like this.
  20. Definitely the best valued game in my life. 300 great hours. Thx Kunos for your effort :)