1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Mclaren p1 vs the ferrari

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by speeddrifter, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Ferrari is a bit faster I guess, improved by 1.5 second on slicks. It feels A LOT better than it is quicker tho.

2. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

This is exactly my experience, though on a slower level. 1,5 seconds faster as well, but a much better perceived handling.

3. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Now we just need that proper 'racing dash':oops:

4. PAKFA

PAKFA Alien

The video is nice, too bad he didn't show us the "proper 'racing dash'", which is this one:

ferrari-laferrari-gauges.jpg

I hope when I come back to AC this will be one of the new surprises waiting for me in game. :)

P.S. I also don't plan to come back after 2 years. So that should mean soon, not Soon™.:D

5. Psit

Psit Alien

Kunos helped the devs of this game with the La Ferrari.

6. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You better not talk **** about the p1 or @Epocx will rape ya *** bro

8. Brixxlnator

Brixxlnator Gamer

I think the LaF is slower again with this update. Back to understeer, but it didn't loose that much time imho. Probably due to the now a lot more limited camber settings... :(

9. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Tested the LaF after 1.1.6 update
    Beat my previous time by ~7 sec. 6:50:4x, still room for improvement, probably suspension update helped and definitely grip increase by 4%, had to use cheater grip to be competitive against you @Berry
    I noticed that in this update they once again changed the alignment options for the LaF:rolleyes: more realistic settings, no more massive -3,5 camber
    Later will take out the P1 to see how fast I can get on road legal tires using that unrealistically high grip for NS, I recon 6:4x

edit:
    P1 = 6:46

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    yusupov likes this.
  10. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

Anyone have problem with LAF ... I'm not so good driver, but I'm in driving sims last 10 year and with LaF I cant drive a whole circuite on any track without crashing car ... Other cars are ok I drove P1 and it's fantastic but I can't drive LaF even at low speeds and keep it on track. I'm using default settings for car and green track with 13 C. Anyone have some advice how to drive it ... I don't think so that LaF have such bad cornering...

11. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Change tires from Trofeo's to semis

Silhuette likes this.
  12. Is the car very difficult to drive on Trofeo slicks on a green track? By the way, the other option is Hypercar road tyres.

13. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Yes choose the less grippy ones, more easy to drive, more accurate lap times.
    On Trofeo's LaF is to fast, to bouncy (because suspension is not designed for slick tires), to unpredictable, because when slicks let go, it happens very fast.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
    Silhuette likes this.
  14. yusupov

yusupov Alien

....ill be honest idk if ive ever (intentionally anyway) driven the trofeos, but...that sounds like terrible advice

15. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

Ok tnx now is better... Little too bouncy on nord but it's controlable... On slicks it's so unpredictible to drive, like mad bull, your few second all right and next moment your om the ground... Still P1 have more predictable behaviour and it's not that bouncy like LaF

16. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

brake early, slow in, fast out.
    This will fix all your problems. The speeds this thing achieves are unbelievable.

17. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

Yes I'm trying that but when is bump on the road it shift's wight and I just loose controle... I think that I need more time to get to know how to handle it properly .... Tnx all for advices

18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Drift it!

19. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

How much Tc to learn to drift it ?

20. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

TC off

Berserker223 likes this.