1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic More drift cars needed

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by fools jester, Sep 7, 2016.

1. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

Japan drift track and e30 is getting boring real quick. The physics are spot on but need more content to keep playing. Wishing console had pc content already available

L2D_Gopher and AndyB16 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room How to drift stock cars? Jun 22, 2019
    Suggestions Powerful driftcars turbo or supercharged Jul 24, 2017
    Suggestions Radical Drift cars pack - assetto corsa Apr 30, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Drift cars on other servers. Jan 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Drift cars setup Dec 19, 2016
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Japanese pack drift cars Nov 3, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues z4, e30 and e92 drift cars are missing "drift" ui tag Jun 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room More Official Drift Cars in the Future ?! Jan 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Bmw drift cars Dec 28, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues V1.2, all cars are now drift cars! Aug 2, 2015
    3D car models Russian drift series cars mod and other drift cars Sep 9, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Counter steer resistance in 'drift' cars. Jun 17, 2014
    Suggestions Adjustable gear ratios for drift cars Apr 2, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Drift Track race with 6 cars produces an explosive start Mar 18, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Drift Mode cars take off flipping through air when race starts, Then A.I. retire 1 by 1 Feb 2, 2014

3. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Which drift cars do we have on PC that havent got to console yet?

4. we dont know, we dont have access to the pc section, bytheway at the moment as " drift specs " we have only the e30, z4 e and the e92

5. fools jester

fools jester Gamer

Toyota Supra MK IV
    Toyota AE86 Trueno

They come with the Japanese car pack

6. KillaScheme

KillaScheme Rookie

I Feel Like The Drift Community Should Really Have A Better DLC Packs With Some Great Drift Cars I Would Like To Drift A Driftworks R32 Or S15

NitroDrift DK likes this.
  7. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

dont forget the rx7 tuned, its pretty much dspec.

8. we dont have any mazda at the moment ..

9. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Just a quick question, is there any way to just have an unlimited time on the drift track just to practice? Reason I ask is I'm not that good at it, in fact even in GT5 and 6 I was pretty poor at it (may have been the lack of decent FFB). The timer in drift mode makes it difficult to get practice in as I'm not good enough to hold a decent drift so the timer runs out and that's me done !
    I would of thought the lack of leaderboards would allow free practice as there's really nothing to gain (well, apart from self satisfaction) at the moment, and those of us who're not that good could get a handle on it before (and if) we get leaderboards ?
    Of course, those who are already experienced can opt to keep the timer in place, but those who aren't can just get the use of the track without getting timed out.

DriftjdmhoonKFC and XR6T like this.
  10. MLM_SPARCO

MLM_SPARCO Rookie

Gotta agree they shouldve had at the very least 10 cars available at launch seeing as they obviously intended for drifting to be fairly popular, having only 4 cars available is a bit annoying.

11. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Just about everything man, as of now we 6 cars available, 3 cars aren't drift spec'd. Here's what we do have so far:
    Drift Spec
    E30 M3
    E92 M3
    E89 Z4

Non Drift Spec
    Toyota GT86
    Ford Mustang 2015
    RUF CTR Yellowbird

The latter 3 are setup nothing like the BMW drift cars. I can actually drift all the cars and actually somewhat appreciate each cars unique characteristics but the 3 street cars are a hassle to throw round the track and most of the cars especially the lesser powered ones require burning off most of your tyres before being able to break traction in 3rd gear. I had to make setups for each of the normal cars which I enjoy but others will find quite daunting without some idea of what they're doing and compared to how easy the BMWs are to drift it's getting boring even for me waiting for some real beasts.

I'm pretty sure I was looking at an official car or mod list that showed cars with both the drift label and also stage 3 label, these are what i'm expecting to be the 500+hp monsters we may see down the track along with the multitude of variations I can imagine with mixing and matching stage tuning with the drift specs.

12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

GT86, Mustang, Yellowbird are just stock. None of these have D spec on a PC nor S1/2/3 versions. Like already said only AE86 and Supra are cars that have D versions and they aren't available on consoles yet.

13. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Is the different drift versions of the E30, E92 etc..? Like Stage 1,2,3? Even giving us more street cars could help. I heard that the lobbies were restricted with cars to lower lag when people join etc but that hasn't worked, it went all bad for me today haha. Dropped more frames than a conspiracy theory.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  14. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Both E30 and E92 have S1 and D versions. But Stage/Step versions are not the same as Drift ones. In general S versions of various cars are more like trackday upgrades.
    You can try the 1M S3 though, it has adjustable boost and with full boost and street tyres it's quite drifty.