1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New funtion in Practise mode needed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by harryorlsen, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

Lol :D

You're incredible, a normal person knows that what you're asking don't even deserve an answer...

Robilon likes this.
  2. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

because he is incapable of any kind of discussion without resulting it into a slanging match with meaningless points.

Rui Santos and Robilon like this.
  3. Rui Santos

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

Robilon likes this.
  4. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

lol indeed, so what your saying is your a hypocrite who is fine playing a game with arcade features you don't mind ;)

5. plaid

plaid Alien

@lazy
    I would not respond to Rui and by no means Robilion, who showed how serious you can take his insults regarding intelligence and adulthood in his own posts. Its pure irony.
    Both seem great examples, why I dont care about sim-...freaks or whatever and why I tryed to avoid forums and commentary sections for along time, especially badly moderated ones and those with a high percentage of male teenagers (games...)

You seem like a nice person, dont waste your energy on people who are not.

harryorlsen likes this.
  6. Robilon

Robilon Racer

Thank you, for saving Japanese reputation. I'm not sure I want to even guess what country you are from, I might accidently insult someone.

I will join this awesome and funny arguement as long as you keep it up.

Rui Santos likes this.
  7. Rui Santos

Plaid, my first post was serious and i gave my opinion SERIOUSLY, but if people keep asking me "if you can pause a game why you can't rewind it" or don't understand that every situation is a unique situation in racing environment and keep talking s*** i can't be nice ;)

Anyway this conversation is over for me. Bye.

8. Robilon

Robilon Racer

This started out just fine before he wen't personal with the "not fast enough" to need this feature. His all questions has already been answered yet he doesn't listen to anyone. He then brings up completely different topic after that and keeps on arguing.

Rui Santos likes this.
  9. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

You sure about that am just a hotlapper & suck in actual racing ?? Its ok we'll see. I hope i wont embarrassing you if we happen to race together in MP later :rolleyes:

So you actually cant answer the question. Am sorry you just another one who use those unrealistic feature that you like & against another unrealistic feature just because you dont like.

You're incredible too.

10. Rui Santos

??? WTF??? More tobacoo on that please...

11. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

read
    ok, you brought up the fact that practicing a corner with the same tire temp/wear is to arcade for you, but we can already set tire wear off so why does it matter if you can practice with the same tire wear/temp in a faster more reactive way than setting it all up through menus?

12. Robilon

Robilon Racer

You have your opinions, we have ours. I think we have all made pretty clear what we want. Let devs decide rest. Can you please rest on this topic now, it's not going anywhere.

13. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

You know all who against this idea will give one very similar reason: A simulator should not has unrealistic not real life feature.
    But then until now not even one of them can answer me if pausing in middle of a race is real life or not, do we have auto braking in real life ?? Do we drive with mouse in real life ?? Do we drive in chase cam in real life ?? Do we have ideal racing line in real life ??

They all avoid to answer question like this and keep on against a rewind request saying this not real life, may be Kunos should remove all those unrealistic feature to make this game a real simulator cause the current AC is not that simulator after all.

14. Robilon

Robilon Racer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...n-practise-mode-needed.5461/page-6#post-63985

Rui Santos likes this.
  15. Rui Santos

Ok, so i know what you're not understanding, what i meant is that if you practice a corner 300 times with a tire temp of 80, if you in a MP race enter that corner with a tire temp of 110 due to a mistake done in the previous corner and your brain was educated to do it in a pre-determined way/direction/speed/gear you're gonna crash for sure.

Useless feature...

Be happy...

16. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Am sorry no one invite you to join this discussion in the first place. You can come or go as you wish but i dont think you can tell someone to talk when you want to talk and want people to shut up just because you have enough.

17. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

And if you practice racing with no tire wear/ fuel loss / mechanical damage and full sim assists your going to learn what exactly? Also I know it's fun to think that rewind can only go back far enough to do one corner but in reality you could more than likely set it up for a good few laps.

18. Robilon

Robilon Racer

@Lazybug If you want to argue about off topic things, make a new thread called "lazybugs arguements" and see how long the thread lasts unlocked.. You are uncapable of keeping thread on topic. Maybe it's part of your youth ignorance.
    I go enjoy the game, some of us can do that without this feature, gladly..

Rui Santos likes this.
  19. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Like i say before, they all ignore the fact that AC actually has many unrealistic feature & in fact they also use some of them very happily but then on the other hand they criticize about rewind is not realistic ?? How ironic.

20. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

Is amusing though