1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New funtion in Practise mode needed

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by harryorlsen, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Hardcore Simmer

Yes, the way you talk tells the difference between us...

Want proof?...

You say we can pause the game, no I DON'T, you know why? Because you play offline modes or arcade games, i play only online leagues and races and in those NO, you can't pause the game, only to quit, if you play online for sure you'll know that is pointless argument... also, i don't play NEVER with auto brakes, auto gears, etçª because it's not allowed usually in online racing... those features are there for people that have more difficulty driving OFFLINE.

Conclusion: With small team and such great things to implement in Assetto Corsa like pitstops, weather, night racing, driverswap, damage system, etçª you're here whining in a forum for a rewind useless thing???

Get a life...

2. Robilon

Robilon Racer

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...n-practise-mode-needed.5461/page-7#post-64030

It's a link of a link of a link which I've linked you enough times already for a normal human being to understand and read it.

Rui Santos likes this.
  3. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

Pretty sure people will be able to host races with assists if they so desire....

To the following trite?
    flying - It's a car game?
    teleport - they should add that in would be like the track start manager.... good suggestion

Seem pretty angry about something that will have no effect on you

4. Robilon

Robilon Racer

This is a car, isn't it? I want to be able to do that. Why not?

Rui Santos likes this.
  5. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

So you know all those unrealistic feature is in the game & many other people actually use it even you dont so why not you ask AC to remove them for realistic reason ?? Its not realistic right ?? I actually wonder why you play this game because this game actually is not as simulator as you suggest.

6. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

Maybe I needed to be more clear........ It's an track car racing game

7. Robilon

Robilon Racer

So make a track to skies? Only in vertical? You can dive through the track. This would be awesome.

Rui Santos likes this.
  8. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

you fail at trolling, do you want to get back to the topic or continue being a child? maybe you can answer my question for Rui Santos which is on the last page as he left like a baby and left it unanswered

9. Rui Santos

It's not a simulator... REALLY??? What is a simulator for you? Please Kunos i was mistaken when i bought this??? :D

Well, if they follow your ideas maybe it doesn't REALLY becomes a simulator...

Robilon likes this.
  10. Robilon

Robilon Racer

So you finally noticed how you sound like on this thread?

We have the right to have opposite opinion, and have given our reasons. Yet you change topic to completely different such as already existing features. This thread is not about the existing features, it's about the flash back thing.

Rui Santos likes this.
  11. Rui Santos

LOOOL :D

Yes, can we please have a house in the track and cars in the garage and play the sims? That would be pretty awesome, lol...

Gone...

Robilon likes this.
  12. Lazybug

Lazybug Simracer

Well i dont know. You tell me. You say a simulator should not has unrealistic feature but AC has lot of unrealistic feature, so basically i actually using your theory to against you, so now is AC is simulator or not ?? Remember it has many unrealistic feature if you say yes.

13. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

No I was comparing flashback to the use of existing features in the case put forward by rui which he is avoiding and I want him to answer

Not a hard question is it.....

People who are going to come online after using those constantly are going to be a lot worse than someone just using rewind

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  14. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

its not about how realistic a feature is.. no you cant pause a real life race, no driving with the mouse its not realistic, no just jumping back to the pits is not realistic either.. but the over all feel of the game is still authentic.. and again.. if you actually READ posts you would understand this.

actually you did by starting this thread..

Rui Santos and Robilon like this.
  15. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

Except when you turn off repition repition re..........

Couldn't/can't you even set times with assists on

16. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

whats the point in answering your obnoxious questions when there is a likely hood you probably wont take the time to digest whats been written?

Rui Santos and Robilon like this.
  17. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

18. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

about sums up this thread.

19. Ahab

Ahab Gamer

and the attitude of some of the community

20. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

cant disagree with you there.