1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 27, 2017.

1. The race is on !Who will come first, Assetto's privat lobbies vs project cars 2 ? My vote pc2

DatNoiseV12, Daz730, MBK72 and 2 others like this.
  2. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

The hater is not happy even when they are saying private lobbies are going to be send into submission. What a surprise!

Dookie, Manu8019, paul_wev and 7 others like this.
  3. ZachRacer88

ZachRacer88 Racer

How do we make private lobbies? I tried opening a server but its a pain in the butt. Anyone have a easy guide?

4. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

awesome new all at AC, i cant wait......

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

By the way, Thanks Kunos for giving us information about the state of private lobbies. Im guessing, the work should be easier from here.

Manu8019 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

If they decided to wait for private lobbies to be done before they released PP3 people would have complained about that instead.

Otherwise you could just wait to buy pp3 until they have released private lobbies.

paul_wev and SlimCharles like this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

No jodamos..

QA is internal beta testing = no private lobbies in 1.12.

I don't understand the "happiness" of certain people about a feature that is basic in a driving sim and that should been in the game already from launch back in 26th August 2016..

BTW Kunos...

When can we expect button mapping, UDP applications, more HUD apps,showroom, ability to save an online replay and full replays, better framerate, FFB min force setting,drag mode...fov as in PC, camera setting as in PC??....
    The game isn't what was promised, it's really a downed down version of the excellent PC version.

Not really happy seeing that 1.12 features "only" the Porsche Pack 3...
    With Special Events from RP and PP2 that should been in the 1.11 Update..

Hopefully one day i can look to Assetto console and see the great game I've seen in PC....

Anyway, thanks for the news Kunos

8. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

Wake me up when something interesting happens zzzzzzzzzzzzz

RunKillCapture and DUNKY- DOPEUS like this.
  9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

True. But, still, this fellow was demanding for information about private lobbies in other thread. Kunos please him, and he is still complaining.

And im sorry, if they worked to get the features PC has to add them on consoles, the two most requested features in the release (private lobbies and leaderboards) wouldnt have been added.

And lots of people complaining about Kunos keeping their promisses (thing they havent done, for honest reasons <drag mode> and for maybe not that honest reasons <not been cautious enough>) and not adding private lobbies.

10. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

It's not a case of haters gonna hate , more a case of lovers gonna love ....no matter what ....the update is weak and so is the news

Daz730, MBK72, RunKillCapture and 2 others like this.
  11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update, but is a bit lacking on information. Private lobbies going into q/a is good news but what exactly are the private lobbies going to consist of, are we going to be able to alter any of the other settings on multiplayer, any car any track, tyre warmers on, track temp, time of day, all use the same cars, set TC or SC or ABS to on or off, alter qualifying time, set the amount of laps.

Fixes in 1.12 does it include actually fixing the ability to save car setups without losing them the next day on xbox, a pretty serious bug that's been well documented in these forums over the last 6 months.

Looking forward to testing out new cars.

12. great news!!! tank´z for all!!!!

13. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

where does it say lobbys are going into submission ?
    i seen the bit where they said pp3 is going into submission next wek
    quick lads well screw them for a few more euros before we give them what the sim really needs

14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You make it sound like anyone is forced to buy dlc's.

Shifter Blister and paul_wev like this.
  15. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

is the season pass going to work this time, or are the loyal supporters of game going to get them 48 hours after everyone else. lol

paul_wev and MBK72 like this.
  16. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update @AC_CM505. I am really looking to the new cars and custom lobbies. They will have to be something to tear me away from the 919 Hybrid 2015 and 911 GT1-98. I am addicted to those 2 like you wouldn't believe!

paul_wev likes this.
  17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I already have the season pass but thanks for your suggestion. I disagree regarding the order, there are many console players waiting to play AC online once they are able to with full choice of car/track/settings and some reasonable driving behaviour.

Private lobbies remain the number on requested feature, no matter how much extra content they add this fact is still not addressed. On console we can only use some of the game in fixed modes decided by someone else - simply not good enough after months of delay.

18. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Apparently they have QA now :D so surely this new department will get the season pass right first time.

19. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

st
    not at all
    i just think that the sim needed fixing a long time ago before pushing dlc after dlc out
    and makeing people react in this way

20. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

HAHA! I knew that was comming.

I´m saying in other thread that Kunos didnt keep their promises. Im always saying AC has many lacks. I opened a thread about the bugs of the game. I opened a thread about the bug of the AI getting stuck in the start in all races and expressing my discontent about a bug that doesnt even let you play.

This

Is haterism.

This

Is what you say when you have no arguments.

paul_wev likes this.