1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Porsche Pack Vol. 3 DLC, Private Lobbies Update and Special Events

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Rolando Saca

Rolando Saca Rookie

Awesome! I really want the Porsche GT3 R as soon as possible.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  2. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

It's like pushing the DLC to get a quick buck while the game is lacking in every department.....no your not forced to buy it , but many will it's just a simple marketing ploy ....stupidly I bought a season pass and I wish I hadn't as I've stopped playing this ram fest banger sim

3. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

I've seen your driving matey :D so ....lovers gonna love but bangers gonna bang

4. enry68tdl

enry68tdl Gamer

Thanks Kunos, try to go out with a private multiplayer lobby, did well, best to wait a few more weeks and have a multiplayer that works well, without lag !!

SlimCharles likes this.
  5. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i dont think theyve even thought about lag :):)

MBK72 likes this.
  6. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Use acservermanager, open the ports needed on your router, start the server on your pc, you´ll host the session. Might take some tries, as things needs to be saved and updated correctly, amount of cars has to fit exactly number of pits etc. Learn by doing :)

8. Davi2877

Davi2877 Gamer

People stop constantly to complain, be glad that it is improved at all.

Fourstargeneral and regingz like this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Both paid DLC and private lobbies are on the way, soon. So it doesn't make sense you complaining about one when both things are coming.

They aren't just pushing more paid dlc and not working on the game. We need to separate things here: red pack, japanese pack, porsche packs were all done for PC, so is much simpler/faster to port them to console than to build private lobbies from scratch. So at least be fair in your complaints.

Donald_Trump2016 and paul_wev like this.
  10. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

so PP3 coming out wait there season pass holders on PS4 and XB1 we will have a delay on it again as you know there mess it up so give it 2 days after it comes out ha

MBK72 likes this.
  11. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

im just annoyed that today we would hear something more fore filling than just another way to say REAL SOON
    i really dont think kunos know what there actually doing to be honest

RunKillCapture and MBK72 like this.
  12. Maxx69

Maxx69 Racer

H
    :D give it up neck beard ....you know ,that I know the real score .....your boring now and I'm certainly not going to watch your videos sunshine :p
    You may love this game how it is (although I have seen your other posts and they tell a confusing story) but I'm dissapointed and that's my option so slither off my friend

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    RunKillCapture and MBK72 like this.
  13. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I know it is great news that there are more Porsches coming and after that private lobbies but how about fixing the simple things like being able to save career progress and setups on the Xbox so they can be loaded again. For me this seems more important!

Lewisxbone, MBK72 and Maxx69 like this.
  14. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

theres a difference between cristisism and negativity. If you dont know the difference, that might explain why you think his posts are confusing.

SlimCharles and @P73 like this.
  15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

They could have went like this: say we start making private lobbies - private lobbies released. But then people would complain the devs aren't informing on the progress and the typical "no news" comments. And this is exactly what the devs are doing, informing you private lobbies go to QA testing next week so that you know this time is sooner than the previous soon announcement.

16. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

No idea what you are suggesting here. If it was so easy to 'port' the PC versions over why did the Red Pack and PP2 fail to include any special events? Why did Season Pass customers have to wait an additional 48 hours for access to the content? Oh yes, of course, we should just up and accept incredibly poor customer service. Meanwhile, they continue to push more paid DLC.

I also wonder why you feel the need to say others shouldn't complain. If it's your shoddy work then I understand why you are aggrieved. Otherwise, you feel free to praise while I and many others in this thread will express the ongoing disappointment at the lack of tangible results. Your judgement of what is a fair complaint is of no concern.

Which console version are you playing on by the way?

17. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nobody said that leaderboards are coming....and they shouldn't been requested really, as they should been in the game already since launch.
    There's isn't the personal time table as in pc either.. It not only drag mode o trento or Photomode o showroom missing... But quite a lot of options and features more that where in pc version before the console game realese...
    I Really don't see the port they've promote with all feature and options as the PC version... I Only see a regular downed down version of it.

For sure that thanks to the excellent driving physics lot of people is still patient with Kunos, but not everyone will be forever.... Practically 4 months after launch we get the tyre HUD app...and really not much more... What I've seen the most are DLC's...

We even don't know when we will receive the brake pressure setup option added in PC in November with PP2 or the custom Championships added with PP3 in mid December on PC....
    Hopefully with the private Online lobbies they add also the false starts like those that are on pc for months now and fixes the boxes cheat, fix the track limits and add possibility to save a full race replay.

I really hope things come right now that Kunos is buyed by digital Bros.

I've buyed the game with season pass on day one... But now I'm sure that till things are added and fixed that put the game on par with PC version i dont go to buy a single DLC more....

Quite strange love-hate-disapointment i got with this game...

18. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The content from the PC dlcs is much faster to port to the consoles than building private lobbies from scratch when they never did such a feature before. They aren't just pushing more paid DLC, they are porting the content from pc to console for both platforms to be on par with the content at least. And at the same time also building features and correcting problems for the console. So I don't really understand your complaints, would you have preferred they didn't release any content since August 2016 until they release the private lobbies in Q1 2017? One thing doesn't stop the other.

19. Manu8019

Manu8019 Gamer

Love you guys !!!! :D tk you guys at Kunos for all this amazing game :)

Fourstargeneral, regingz and paul_wev like this.
  20. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

You do a great line in double speak. Private lobbies existed from an early beta stage on PC. One thing doesn't stop the other? What happened to it's a small team with limited resources and they have to think carefully about the workflow. The workflow has been DLC oriented from the start.

Without covering a lot of old ground the console version of AC that was deemed release ready was nothing more than an early 2014 PC beta port. Your 'building features and correcting problems' on the console were actually steps to bring us the other half of the code and add features the PC version already had in beta let alone launch. Even today the console version lacks some of the most basic features such as control mapping, the ability to save setups & career progress and correct car class assignment. The private lobby on racing games is such a basic feature of racing games today it should be no surprise that the console players reacted as they did to its omission.

AC love truly is blind.

Maxx69 likes this.