1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic "Ready to Race" DLC Console Release

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by kashifm, May 15, 2017.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Five posts above yours a dev replied to that question...

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  2. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

The debate in the past was that we console players have something PC players don't have. Dedicated custom lobbies provided by Kunos, we just load up the game and they are there. You still claim otherwise, geeze.

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Learn to read my posts and those of Kunos... Geeze.

PC has the ability to open custom lobbies.

Here the talk was about server.

Like i said and will maintain, because it's true, my teammates from PC that do racing leagues online,started in 2014 with CUSTOM lobbies in PC.

Yo OPEN THEM from outside the game, only difference... And also diferent is the function of dedicated server for what kunos said..

Here you have the screen with the options to open custom lobbies in PC:

The difference, that you still don't understand the different manner of open a lobby in the different platforms (servers aside)

settings (1).png

4. look, I don't know if you are trying to be funny or you are simple not getting it... but this is getting a bit tiresome now.

It has been already explained to you that on the PC, in order to open a server with a decent amount of cars you will have to rent an dedicated machine with a big upload bandwidth.
    On the console those machines are provided by us together with the entire system to configure them remotely on the fly.

So, no, they are not the same at all, both from a technical point of view, usability point of view and cost point of view.. and I hope this is the last time this has to be explained to you because if you go on with your comments you're entering into troll territory.

5. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

I am starting to think that Kunos will release the R2R for console very close to PC2 exit on the market. But maybe I am too a bad guy... :)

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Nope, i don't find myself a funny person at all sir.

Maybe i don't understand / getting some points. That is all.

So i let here the discussion about it.

Only thing i really know is that teammates did custom online races.
    First for free, then renting a server.

So my "logical" thinking is that there's the ability to open custom lobbies even if you have to open them outside the game.

Sure I'm not perfect, nobody is.
    But like I've said, i don't consider my a funny guy and a troll either.

See you here around Lord.

7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I understand your thinking behind that but the Ready to Race DLC should be out several weeks before PCars2. I don't think a DLC pack, regardless of how brilliant it will be, will have any impact on the success of PCars2.

Ravellron, 3n3rg0n83 and Lewisxbone like this.
  8. Is that possible to use your brain? i mean just aksing for something, when you know that other support (xbx) exeprienced problems, you should have a clue that it will not came tomorrow...

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  9. kaantr

kaantr Racer

It does not interest me !!
    It was 3 months!!

Reinart86 likes this.
  10. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Your conclusion is valid whether you see it from PC2 side only. I mean that if the game is valid a lot of people will buy it. But if you consider the things by the AC point of view the goal could be to reduce as much as possible the loss of gamers migrating to PC2. In this sense the release of 2 important DLC like R2R for console and the Ferrari pack may help.

11. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

You can buy it (xbox store).

12. Wolftattoo89

Wolftattoo89 Rookie

The Ready To Race dlc is in the xbox store. I downloaded it , but the cars don't show up for me.

13. @P73

@P73 Simracer

They will be"ready to race" only after the next update lands, as it's always been the case with dlcs. Maybe it won't take long now, since it's already available to download... just a wild guess though.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  14. Wolftattoo89

Wolftattoo89 Rookie

Ah ok, same system as forza games then.

15. Scuderia Paul

I am trying my best to temper my expectations / excitement about the Ready to Race Pack maybe being available on Tuesday.

It is a pity it went up on the Xbox Marketplace prematurely as I was doing fine before that.
    :D:(

16. Scuderia Paul

@AC_CM505 Can you let us know if, as part of v1.15, we will receive the missing Special Events related to the cars (Mazda 787B, Porsche 911 RSR etc.) we got with v1.14?

Apologies for the double post.

SlimCharles likes this.
  17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Dont hold your breath.

The TS040 will break down at the end fo every lap of every race.

[​IMG]

18. Scuderia Paul

I wish there was a Dislike option under that post for such a cheap shot.
    ;)

SlimCharles likes this.