1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Red Pack

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by krsht3, Nov 6, 2016.

1. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

While all the talk has been about the Porsche pack V1 and when are we getting it, I hear no talk of the Red Pack. I believe this is part if the Season Pass and has been available on PC for a while.

At Kunos, any indication on release date for this?

/ Patiently waiting for Porsche on his PS4

2. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning! No news to share at this moment in time. Please stay tuned though, we'll update you as soon as we can!

4. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

Aah no stress...
    What I'm failing to understand is how Kunos or 505 does their planning, i.e. is there a set time aside for development, testing or submission to console companies?

I understand the last part can be a variable as you don't know how long the companies will take to approve your product for release. It seems, though, that the philosophy from the development side is only submit once its done with no time frames as to how long each stage should take.

From a business point of view, I think the time frames suit it best and the other suits gamers well. Trick is finding the right balance and this is where I think Kunos/505 is lacking.

If they stated their submission dates programme, I believe this would ease the pressure on them by getting less criticism from gamers and also getting the console makers to approve their product quickly. The less pressure will result in a better overall product and support, in future, from console gamers which is a good revenue stream for any developer/publisher.

Sorry if I rumbled on... I just thought I'll throw my 2c and hear the view from @AC_CM505 and other constructive people. If there conversation goes south, feel free to lock it out please.

Thanks

5. krsht3

krsht3 Gamer

6. ayrtonkee

ayrtonkee Rookie

I expected the Red Pack to be included at release. Still waiting for it and checking the forums/social multiple times a day to see if the DLC will release soon. The only problem I can think of is the advanced ERS system, but the console version lacks quite a lot of stuff compared to the PC version so the ERS system doesn't need to be that advanced, right?

7. Timm53

Timm53 Rookie

Still waiting for it and checking the forums/social multiple times a day to see if the DLC will release soon
    Same here - I wonder how many customers AC have lost because of no Red Pack - Especially when you see the amount up for sale on eBay

Austrian_Eagle and ayrtonkee like this.