1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Red Pack release date?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Jason Duchac, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Is there any news on when we can expect the Red Pack?

JIJDAN likes this.

2. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The red pack is my most anticipated pack.

JIJDAN and skeinon like this.
  3. skeinon

skeinon Rookie

Same story here, i cant'wait....
    Maybe i'm too patriothic but, my preferred between all announced contents is the red pack.

4. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

Would also like to know.....?

5. Also very keen on this Pack. Would have to guess it will be the next patch after the Porsche Pack 1 is released to console.
    We'll have to wait for Microsoft and xbox anyways as they take so long to approve patches :(

6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am seriously looking forward to the Red Pack too. I can see two potential issues as to why it is still not being mentioned.

I can imagine transferring the multitude of hybrid drive-train options available on the Ferrari SF15-T to a controller is surprisingly challenging and may well require the implementation of customisable controls or a bespoke approach for that car.

Secondly I can imagine Kunos want to bring all the Porsche content to both PC and console simultaneously so the Red Pack may be put to one side until the Porsche Packs have landed.

The Red Pack has some seriously machines and one of my all-time favourites in the Maserati 250F, so hopefully it arrives sooner rather than later.

7. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Just give us the cars without the ability to tinker with the hybrid crap for now. I would rather have them without that than wait months and months.

Besides, for me the main attraction is the maseratis as well. I need those cars now, on the monza banking, at maximum revs and at a point of near disintegration over the bumps.

paul_wev likes this.
  8. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

I would bet all my money on problems related to transferring all the "on-the-fly" adjustments to the SF15-T to the controller / wheel scheme. Currently on PC, you need to use your keyboard in order to tweak this stuff and its extremely challenging to drive the car efficiently, using all its gimmicks correctly. I think I haven't driven a single lap correctly on that thing, ha! :D Lets see what they can come up with and whether it will get applied to the PC controls scheme too ;)

9. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone! Firstly, we're loving the enthusiasm there and glad to hear you're excited for the Red Pack. However, right now, we don't have any info to share but of course, as soon as we do we will let you guys know!

regingz, Matt White and RSP_Figuur84 like this.
  10. BoereJack

BoereJack Gamer

but will wee be able to use the dlc online??????

11. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

The red pack without the ability to adjust the hybrid system on the fly is still a hell of a lot better than nothing. Plus the functionality to map buttons on steering wheel can be added later. Besides, this is only one car were talking about, so it's not a massive deal.

12. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well i prefer to wait till there's the functionality to map buttons (cause DRS will also be added,not only the on the fly Hybrid systems) and hopefully an keyboard compatible where you can map other features like the brake balance, turbo percentage etcetera.

Take your time kunos! add first those features and others and then launch the red pack DLC in conditions and on par 100% with the PC version.

Sidewinder@11 likes this.
  13. Sidewinder@11

Sidewinder@11 Rookie

Ahh well.....when it arrives it arrives....:)

14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Don't worry - When we have a launch date to share we will let you guys know!

15. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

^- let

:D

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Alright, alright! ;)

Kubr0 and Scuderia Paul like this.
  17. jamman39

jamman39 Gamer

I would like to know if the Red pack is going to be delivered before or after the Porsche pack. I know you don't have dates to provide

18. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I think at this stage it is safe to assume it will be after the Porsche Packs? I would happily be proved wrong but the difficulty caused by the SF15-T hybrid controls being ported over to console controllers, plus I imagine Kunos want to keep the Porsche content release dates as close as possible between PC and console, will see the Red Pack being put to one side for another while yet.

I reckon the SF15-T will need USB keyboard support to assign all the crazy controls and it will probably bring full customisation simultaneously. This is just me guessing so this could all be wrong!

I am so eager to get my hands on the Red Pack as it has some fantastic cars, a new circuit and my beloved Maserati 250F.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  19. Racer_Z

Racer_Z Gamer

Dear AC_CM505,
    can you also give kindly a date for the Japanese pack STILL missing from HK PSN store?
    Thanks.

20. DW20

DW20 Rookie

Any update? Thanks

GhostMan likes this.