1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Well, that 'Edit' part kind of makes it funny. :D

2. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Ok then, consider my mind blown.

baboon, Schnipp and DuckeyTapey like this.
  3. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Just about 15 minutes at server yesterday. Was far from racing "mood". But almost always ready to make few shots from.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

M.Sampla, baboon, LeDude83 and 2 others like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Dark blue Cayman?
    Have you switched the color around? Should be orange and 'baby blue' for the Cayman's.

Anyway, I got a new MoBo and CPU today, but my old Win7 won't let me use it (without fresh install), so I'm busy with installing Win10.
    I forgot to switch tracks, are you ok with another day the same tracks or should I put on different tracks?

5. Alexandr66

Alexandr66 Hardcore Simmer

Hey @Schnipp,

Both are replaced by custom semi-matte blue with few other details.

Good luck with your PC adventure!.. ;-}

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

7. I enjoyed the racing last night @ Donington Park GP, and I managed to get a bit more of a feel for the Toyota Supra.

Schnipp likes this.
  8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I hope I'm done with my Win10 install soon and can join you today.

First test with loading a replay already showed that session loading time was reduced almost by half with the new parts (52s to 27s). :D

LeiF and LeDude83 like this.
  9. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

Donington is a great track, but wrestling the Miura around it is nerve wrecking. You have to brake so early :confused:

And still love that track for all its details and eastereggs. I got overtaken by two Eurofighters at some point :D

10. Dessu

Dessu Racer

baboon and Alexandr66 like this.
  11. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

I found the Miura highly enjoyable last night, but it really is a handfull to try and not be overtaken by everyone while concentrating on not completely breaking the gearbox too early... :D

AccAkut likes this.
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

13. Dessu

Dessu Racer

Well it should be a little wider for racing, i guess.

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think it's more about the turns, there aren't really good spots to overtake.

15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Also, T1 is just asking for trouble.

16. Dessu

Dessu Racer

Except the last turn, the long right hander. Well i think that is the only good "overtake" corner :rolleyes:

17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Not really, you need either someone not being able to find the correct line or a faster car. Otherwise you're not getting past.

18. Dessu

Dessu Racer

Well that is the case in almost every track and turns. Usually you pass someone if he/she makes a mistake.

19. I was unable to race last night because of broadband connection problems. However, these appear to have resolved themselves, so hopefully I will be back on track today :)

20. I forgot to mention that i had a wonderful race with TheSkyline at Donington last time, me in the Z4, him in the skyline (surprise). Very fair driver, very fast! Was a pleasure to race against him, fair but tough.

Just thought someone should share a really good experience, instead of all the crashes and CP fixation :D

Maarten