1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Lol, I just posted a video of a great race two days ago. :D

2. True, true :D But still, more positive stories please! Things always go wrong in racing, alot of frustration, but when it goes right, it is HEAVEN. So lets highlight it some more. There are so many great races on these servers, that you can actually enjoy every 7 minutes or so, 7 days a week.

Post more of those races!

baboon, Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  3. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

I'm thinking of posting a vid of that night, one of the best races I've ever had in Assetto Corsa.

Gunja likes this.
  4. tumbleweed.com

5. fabT

fabT Alien

Ok i'm dense, what do you mean with that ? :p

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Mogget:
    I ran a few laps in the Exige 240R S3 and the Exige V6 Cup.
    2:27.5 (maybe half a second to improve) on 240R vs. a low 2:25 on the Cup at Silverstone GP.

We can test other tracks, but it feels a bit off in the grid.

7. It should be significantly quicker than the Porsche 718 Cayman S (which is a bit too slow for this group), and definitely a better "fit" than the Toyota Supra MkIV Drift.

8. Please do :D Would love to see it! Btw, i think i hit you that night when you were in the Z4 as well, missed my braking point, very sorry about that! (i said it in chat, but you never responded :))

9. John Gordon

That is the exact race I want to post. It was only a small tap from you (didn't respond as my wireless keyboard sits on the floor next to me when racing). I very much kept on driving! :)

10. VallinKenel

VallinKenel Hardcore Simmer

3 Laps at Mount Panorama chasing after an Audi R8

Good fun :cool:

Gunja and Schnipp like this.
  11. John Gordon

On the first lap I got a reasonably good start but a slight tap almost ended my race. A lucky save kept me on track. Then a hard push from 8th to the podium.

Probrably boring to watch, but was really good fun to drive.

12. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

Which minorating class shows as a plain white in helicorsa? I'd call them "drivers that close their eyes and hope for the best."

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I was just typing it in the chat as you left.
    white = unknown
    So for some reason HeliCorsa couldn't get the MR grade for that driver.

14. Kade

Kade Hardcore Simmer

Well that's weird.. I saw couple of them and both were causing chaos. I'd like to say they definitely weren't in AB-class but who knows these days.

Also I dunno about MR-logic letting drivers in the servers whose rating cannot be pieced together..

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think it's just on the client side that some cars the grade can't be obtained on HeliCorsa.
    It would be bad if that means MR C and worse could get into a MR AB server.
    @Minolin: Any thoughts on this?

16. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

White is more or less a timing issue between Helicorsa and MR I can accept. For some reasons the desynchonization lasts longer than I expected, and can last for a few minutes.

Schnipp likes this.
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

baboon likes this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Lol, and I just switched CB to Zandvoort 20 min. ago. :D

19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just FYI:
    I will probably include the KTM X-Bow to HW once it will be used again.

The car was very fun to drive on Aloog1 two days ago, but my times were just on the edge for HW pace, but Aloog ran lower grip (and maybe lower temp), so I just did some more laps on Mugello and I gained over a second (ok, looking at the delta half or more of it must have been due to mistakes on my PB).
    I did a 2:02.0, which would be 18th on HW, but there aren't many times set after all cars got V10 tires.

I will also test the 2-Eleven. Edit: Less than half a second (with .2s to gain) slower than the KTM, so it will also get it's chance.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    Pretend racer likes this.
  20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

WW is on Nords again today.
    8 min. race (1 lap) and qualy set to 12 min. without overtime.