1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. pavano

pavano Simracer

while I'm still too new to SF to being able to be called a regular (what I'd like to become), I think that on a server with most regulars disabling penalties should not be a problem because we'd all give back the position if gained by a cut.
    With MR A this should probably even be less of a concern.

Schnipp likes this.
  2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

True, although I don't plan to generally restrict SF to MR A.

Basicly CB showed that it's better to restrict and then maybe do it on other grids on weekends.
    Today I had 6 to 8 races and not only single contact. I've also seen very few contacts and if somebody spun there usually wasn't somebody else affected by it apart from evading the spinning/spun car.

Pretend racer likes this.
  3. pavano

pavano Simracer

but today was MR A only, wasn't it?

4. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Awesome... being forced off track by someone joining mid race and then going for the racing line straight out of the pits, only to leave just seconds later... and then having my PC crash during the next lap. :mad:

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Could only do 1 Q, 2R tonight in the Maserati server but it was really good. This combo is awesome and I really hope we can give these exotics a go on a regular base :)

Pretend racer, Tomcul and Schnipp like this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, CB today is MR A and will stay that way.

7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

No. Or at least only for those that run ptracker.

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Doesn't it work due to the 'tyres_out_allowed'?

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Actually, didn't test that yet. Might work.

10. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Glad I got a chance to run the Maserati with you guys today. I was really bummed that I missed it yesterday. I'd love to see the Maserati's raced more often.

11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yep, "Racing Legends" seems to be a good server type. I wonder if it is good to have CB and RL servers both opened at the same time, because they overlaps. I mean its for classics lovers. So having bath opened at the same time can leave them both "half".

However I really enjoy middle weight, and heavy weight servers. It is sometimes tough choice when I decide to join Streetfight servers. Usually I go to most populated server, but if numbers are similar then it is always CB.

I have been thinking to suggest a "Hyper Weight" server for you guys, would it work ?

Ricky Reject likes this.
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

My plan was to have a server that runs either CB, RL, MultiClass (sprint races) and other events. Like you, I don't really see a need to have both CB and RL running at the same time.
    It's more of a coincidence right now.
    I think the server will be up this afternoon.
    Gunja set that up a couple of times. I think it was called Hyperactive. Don't think I ever drove that combo though.

Ricky Reject and mantasisg 2 like this.
  13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Last year we ran P1, LaF and 918.
    It was quite busy, but I didn't join it.

14. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

@fabT: so you feel now fit enough for more tricky track in the 250F? :D

15. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I guess "Hyperactive" and "Heavy weight" would be overlapping too, we have more hyper cars, don't we ? Aventador for example, maybe S3 Gallardo :D

I thought about hyper cars, because honestly I don't remember any decent online race with them. Maybe I don't look through servers enough lol I go for Streetfighter, ALOOG or MultiClass everytime. The rest is just the rest. There could be more good online racing choices, but man can't have that much time :D

Is there a lapstat for RL server ? I couldn't find it. EDIT: Just fount it in Berniyh's signature.

16. I kept checking the CB server last night, but it was relatively empty all night, so I took another trip out to the wild west for some GT86 action @ Vallelunga Extended.....

17. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I had time to squeeze in two races last night on legends server. I quickly remembered why i made that kind of server once and didnt do it again.
    Mirrors. I just cant race without them. No virtual mirror for VR and the side mirrors are in such an angle that they are worthless.
    Good thing i kicked everyone's butt so i didn't need them too much :p

Pretend racer, LeiF and Schnipp like this.
  18. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I was like 'WTF?', just joined and already winning with very fast lap times.

Gunja likes this.
  19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Mirrors in AC aren't really working by an angle. They are just unwrapped on the specific are of the map. Hardest part is to get aspect ratio correctly :D Maybe 250F mirrors are just too small.

By the way, really love racing 250F, a lot of close fights, and it was 10/10 combo at Silv67, very immersive. 250F is like more powerful Miata, but single seat, and wit hmuch worse tire lol

20. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Maserati the red virus that makes the whole body unstable. The cure? Hopefully the next hotfix.