1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[to DEVs] Will this game be endurance-friendly?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pablos16, Dec 13, 2013.

1. TCLF

TCLF Alien

for you, not them

2. Jeff Eckert

Jeff Eckert Gamer

What is wrong in saying what you would like to have be implented in AC?

It is wrong to bash People in any way for the opinion they share in a forum, rethink about what a forum is made for :)

Gesendet von meinem Galaxy S4 mit Tapatalk

3. TCLF

TCLF Alien

can you please say who this is aimed at? quoting or something might help

4. Jeff Eckert

Jeff Eckert Gamer

I will not name or adress those users, if you have read this Thread from first to last Comment you know what and who i mean.

It is a common problem here in AC-Forum from first Day that people are getting a little bit harsh instead of staying friendly and take constructive critic.

Anyway, i dont wanted to go offtopic that much, sorry for that.

5. I would check back in about three to five years if you need all those things to be a sim. Honestly.

Does it seem wrong to you when you go to a store and there is a kid crying to his mommy that he wants something and even though he is told that he can't have it right now he just keeps crying, and screaming, and trying to make as big a scene as possible hoping that she will give in? That is how people that continue to ask for something even though the devs have said over and over that they can't have it right now sound to me.

We have known for over a year that pit stops, weather, night time, and too many other features to list are not going to be included in v1.0.......yet here we are in a 12+ page thread crying and begging just like spoiled children.

Big Engine and TCLF like this.
  6. Jeff Eckert

Jeff Eckert Gamer

I have 3 Kids :) Nothing more to say about or should i explain why kids are doing so sometimes, i think not, we both know :)

And i dont see people crying here, but i read over 12+ pages very often that Pitstops (including all depended Stuff), Day/Night Cycle or Dynamic Weather "should" be included. If in v 1.0 or not, thats another point :)

AC has a great platform to be a good Racing Simulation, but, it could be a better one including all that named and wished Stuff. It is up to the Dev's if they go into the wishes of they're Users and what they make of it.

I hope we dont see any DLC for wished Stuff :D Just joking...

7. CTR69

CTR69 Racer

True, Kunos has this year planned out, so no point in asking major features when the roadmap is already done.

Besides, we all know what's coming in november. Hopefully that'll provide Kunos some peace and quiet over here. But until then, AC remains the #1 choice of many. So naturally there are more people wishing and posting...

8. oh nice that one knows th direction it goes: could you please point me to that this years feature roadmap for AC? I am looking for something like that for some time know to share it with a growing community of sim racing enthusiasts over here in germany that gets a little nervous the way AC might evolve in the near future!

9. Big Engine

Big Engine Simracer

How can a Sim racer be worried about the direction took by ac considering how good is the physic?

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Well, I don't know your backgound, or if you looking to AC to be the next generation PC racing Sim, but looks to me that you are the one that need to take some holidays from AC, get a life, this is not only yours.
    Respect and try to learn with, other people opinions.

LTC Mike (40plus) likes this.
  11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

there is a difference between stating an opinion and whining. The devs already said that those features won't be in 1.0. If people keep going on and think that nobody is allowed to explain why that's not happening because "they are allowed to wish and it's their opinion" are simply dense.

And even if you want that next gen experience, keep in mind: Rome wasn't build in one day.

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  12. a little more info about standing and development of game by kunos would be very commendable

and certainly there would be less discus ion.^^

13. Queequeg

Queequeg Racer

I don't think it takes a crystal ball to see that there is still lots of work to do on key features like AI and netcode that just take priority over pitstops and weather. AFAIK the plan is to release the game this summer (yes, that summer you can see outside RIGHT NOW) and the schedule for this is tight - just minimal brain usage tells you that it is impossible to implement additional features in this timeframe. I really hope pitstops will come later this year and weather... well sometime. Also everyone who is psyched for these things can be glad to hear that rF2, which has all these things, is coming around physics- and content wise. Game Stock Car Extreme can be had dirt cheap with amazing quality deafult content out the ***. It has pitstops and night racing.
    So of course it's alright if people want to see these features in AC - I do, too ofc. Just keep the moaning and groaning to a minimum pls and stop telling us what a sim needs and doesn't need.
    [/sarcasm] IMO a true sim needs pit girls, angry team bosses and whiny sponsors. AC, rF2 and GSC are therefore arcade. Your move. [/sarcasm]

Michael Hornbuckle likes this.
  14. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I don't understand why you quoting me, did you find me whining or crying at this fórum? I was part of a moding team of a well know rFactor mod, I prefectly know how things take time.
    Come on, people are getting hysteric, let the people share his thoughts and opinion.

15. raceman 3

raceman 3 Rookie

it is fair to say that this game is far from being optimized, AI, is really poorly coded in 1 year or 2 it will be ready.:)

recoucou likes this.
  16. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I perhaps agree. It would be good if at some point Kunos could give us a roadmap of what possible changes and additions are likely in the near and distant future. Silence just breeds wild speculation.

LTC Mike (40plus) likes this.
  17. TCLF

TCLF Alien

-michael was talking about whiners
    -you said he should respect other peoples their opinion
    -I react with that there is a difference between sharing an opinion and whining.

what don't you understand from that?

Queequeg likes this.
  18. Jeff Eckert

Jeff Eckert Gamer

Cmon Guys...

Calm down here a little bit, its getting too much Offtopic and senseless...

Lets meet online and fight this out :D Just Joking...

Queequeg and TCLF like this.
  19. TCLF

TCLF Alien

We aren't fighting, we are discussing :p

20. Jeff Eckert

Jeff Eckert Gamer

Lets say its on a way from Discussion to a Fight and we are actually on a small line between these.

If the Mod`s became wind of these Posts it will not take a long time before this Thread gets locked.

Please, lets get back to Topic!

TCLF likes this.