1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #20 - The Thoroughbred

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Fernando007

Fernando007 Racer

1:46.924 PS4
    Last one for tonight, maybe get more track time on Sunday.
    Assetto Corsa20c.jpg

2. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1:44.808

Been knocking on the door of breaking under 45 for what seems like forever, finally.

AC Ferrari Spain wk20 003.jpg

DonZmeuheu, Fab85, Neawoulf and 12 others like this.
  3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Time - 1:43.403 - Xbone
    Hope I can try one more time before this one ends.
    time.png

Jezza819, DonZmeuheu, Fab85 and 15 others like this.
  4. Fbrg90

Fbrg90 Hardcore Simmer

1:45:486 ps4 improvement 20170226_112559.jpg

5. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

IMG_0644.JPG IMPROVEMENT 1:46.048.It's getting there very slowly. PS4

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Getting to turn 5 at 41 secs but still not improving on my time. so annoying turn 5 & turn 11 arrrrrrgh!!!!
    Thing is the more I try the worst I'm getting

7. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

1:44:255 (improvement) PC

If I can get one more session in this evening and put together my perfect lap I might squeeze into the 43's.....too close not to try!

Ferrari GT3 Barca.jpg

8. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

IMPROVEMENT 1:45.207 PS4. That's me done,excellent fun.:) IMG_0645.JPG

9. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

1:45.997 - River Ruckus - PS4

[​IMG]

Yes, broke into the 45s (by the skin of my teeth :D), car´s even lower (0/3), still on Mediums (have to tiptoe so much on Softs that it erases any advantage towards Meds), 9:00 a.m.

Don´t know if I´ll get another session in before 22:00, so, great fun hanging with all of you here, as always! Cheers

DonZmeuheu, Fab85, Neawoulf and 10 others like this.
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Just a note for me to know where I have got to in updating the spreadsheet! Not manage more laps myself, a thick head from manflu and I got sucked into Ghost recon for a little while ;)

Looking at the next one, I think I have managed to resist the temptation for comedy, so it is looking very much like another Italian car on an Italian track, I just have to decide which car it is going to be! The Street tyre thing is still on the cards ;)

Less than 4 hours to go!

11. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Many thanks for setting these sessions etc,really enjoying it.

12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Perhaps the 458 Italia S3 Graveltrap nice car to drive with or the F1 312T but you could also choose the 599XX EVO:D ?

13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I think we need a move away from Ferrari for a little while!

The 458 S3 is on the list to be used at some point (so are many cars), it is essentially a 458 Challenge Race Car with road car shell and interior...

BrainsBush and svenvangent like this.
  14. OriginalR6kid

OriginalR6kid Hardcore Simmer

You can't be using the softs to do that many laps surely? I can i only get 2 laps out of them and thats with abandoning a lap to let them cool.

15. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

If you do sufficiently flamboyant hand gestures while saying AE86 at Brands Indy it becomes Italian... you gotta read between the lines guys!

365gt, River Ruckus, paul_wev and 3 others like this.
  17. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Well I've just timed the clock with a stopwatch coz I'm sure it's going quicker than it should.
    Turns out it's spot on and it's me that slow.

365gt, River Ruckus, paul_wev and 3 others like this.
  18. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

1:45.855 PC *Improvement*

Happy to have broken the 1:45 barrier.

Attached Files:

365gt, Kembro, Graveltrap and 8 others like this.
  19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

1:45.997 -XB1- (improvement) ish

[​IMG]

Not a position changing time but all week I've wanted to just get into the 1:45's. hallelujah!!

365gt, Kembro, DonZmeuheu and 9 others like this.
  20. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

I gave it a couple of tries this evening. Could not improve my fastest time...not even close...the other day I probably changed/messed up setups and by accident I had that low 1:45. Forget to save that best setup afterwards. Thus today after trying, tinkering I decided to quit for the sake of my T300 brand new alcantara 599xx evo wheel without the yellow knobs.

Gladly I did some extra laps with the Nismo at Silverstone and the last lap was a gold. Good for my confidence o_O

Would be nice and also appreciated if after this weekly challenge "competition" one of the top five racers is willing to share his/her (?) setup with us. The battle for this week is over so nothing to loose anymore ;) You will raise in the rank of appreciation

365gt, paul_wev and River Ruckus like this.