1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #22 - Born in Flacht

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Wonder why the slower the car the harder i find it to get quicker times.
    Hit the wall already with this I think.

2. 2.06.647 - Pigs0nTheWing14 - X1

20170308_163616.jpg

Great combo:D

3. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

Time - 2:04.562 - XBone Improvement

Assetto Corsa Screen Shot 3:8:17, 1.57 AM.png

Fab85, StyleF1re, Julian2711 and 13 others like this.
  4. ESC tonin

ESC tonin Hardcore Simmer

Actually 33, Marcel79 is twice there (10th and 13th).

Kembro likes this.
  5. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

2:05.152 - PS4 - Improvement

Luffield, such a tricky corner! Also struggling with Vale :( First goal achieved though; beat that 2:05.299 :)

Fab85, onepueblo, Julian2711 and 12 others like this.
  6. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

My bad, but that is why I ask people to tag with improvement to try and prevent this from happening ;)

7. ESC tonin

ESC tonin Hardcore Simmer

Don't worry you're doing great work, if I were you I wouldn't have apologized :D (I'll confess I've seen your asking to tag with improvement only this week).

Graveltrap likes this.
  8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Top lap Bob!

Interesting that you have the car at maximum ride height I am wondering if the porpoising (is that even a word?) is triggered by bump stop contact...

HavanaB0B likes this.
  9. HavanaB0B

I'm positive a fast bump/fast rebound adjustment would sort it out.

10. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

It would also jusf help if Silverstone's surfacing works weren't carried out by Ray Charles and David Blunkett.

What the hell is the deal with the bumpiness?

Partaking in geekery since 1985

BrainsBush, paul_wev and ElPueblo like this.
  11. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

Are you guys using tyre blankets? I see that most of you are doing one lap and that's it. I am getting the grip at reasonable level after half of the lap, so I was wondering if you are using the blankets, as this is the only thing I've got turned off in settings.

Also, if you driving, are you wearing shoes? :) I know, I know, odd question, but I am just curious :)

12. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Is this with a controller or a wheel and if it's a wheel which brand is it?

13. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

2:05.445
    PC
    T300RS
    upload_2017-3-8_19-5-27.png
    Not really a 911 fan because I struggle to master the particular driving style you need but I will keep trying.

14. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yes for tyre blankets, about tyres it's pointless to do 1 lap and restart in this car. It has hard slicks, they can take quite a few laps before wearing off and they reach their max grip on the end of the hangar straight with swerving during the first lap. So they are at their optimal grip on the second lap, not first. I did 10 or so laps with fuel left for one or two laps and tyres were still at 100%, so no wear.

^All that is according to the 3rd party app I'm using, but I believe it's correct.

Didn't read the thread, so maybe someone already said that, but 26 psi is the optimal pressure.

ElPueblo, onepueblo and ESC tonin like this.
  15. HavanaB0B

Logitech G920

Jezza819 likes this.
  16. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

off topic or not? we'll see tomorrow.

With the upcoming 4.50 PS update the PS Pro owners get a boost mode. AC will benefit from this boost mode (see other topic on this AC forum).
    So I expect that also the Porsche 911 GT3 cup on the Silverstone GP track will be - at least - 1 second faster :eek:

17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I think going Pro with boost mode has not made any difference when it comes to hot laps ;)

BrainsBush likes this.
  18. BrainsBush

BrainsBush Hardcore Simmer

Give me my pleasure of thinking it will improve my time pls ;) ....And tomorrow after the update I will be with both feet on the ground again

Lewisxbone likes this.
  19. ESC remynem

ESC remynem Racer

ESC remynem / xb1/2'05'669
    Small improvement but it is still that.

Attached Files:

Kembro, ESC tonin, Julian2711 and 4 others like this.
  20. eclipsee

eclipsee Simracer

2:03.971 - eclipsee - PC

Silverstone_911_eclipsee.jpg

Tomorrow I'll upload a video.

Nice car, quite balanced and a bit oversteery, I like it.

Kembro, Fab85, StyleF1re and 11 others like this.