1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #33 - Cannonball!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, May 28, 2017.

1. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

gack. and i thought i did it right. cause you can see here more information. sorry.:( 4 20 504.JPG

T500 is really fun.
    And clutch and TH8 too!! But i am so used to the old steering wheel, i did so many mistakes, bad braking, wrong shifting....omg....killing clutch, killing motor, killing whole lambo....very expensive evening :p

2. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

test.JPG
    its only an example - this is the right one?

BrainsBush likes this.
  3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Will take you a couple of years to get used to it nooo seriously ..... 2 and 3 days and off you go .

sissydriver likes this.
  4. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

That is the best screen for me!

sissydriver likes this.
  5. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

4.54.330 improvement xbox one. Used Originalkids tyre pressures he suggested, much more stable, now under 5 minutes! Can only get better I hope.. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

6. andy81287

andy81287 Rookie

Need to get the screen shot up but think it was a 4.48. consider I have never driven the contach or driven any version of black cat I will take that

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  7. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

4:23.615 Xbox

Had a better lap going (1.5, maybe 2 seconds by the end of it) but as the black lines in my screenshot will tell you, it was not meant to be. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kembro, Neawoulf, Graveltrap and 6 others like this.
  8. My first attempt:
    4:19.242 PC
    [​IMG]

9. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I'm in the same boat (just got vr too)

T300rs, t3pa with Bodin load cell brake conversion, t8ha, PS4 pro, ps vr, gt omega

Neawoulf, svenvangent and ElPueblo like this.
  10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

4 18 182 pc :)

4 18 182.JPG

pedals from f1 to gt-"style" - slowly i learn to drive with the new wheel - but lambo and bcc - nearly no lap without a scratch :oops:

and many many attempts. but still fun :p

Kembro, Neawoulf, Lewisxbone and 6 others like this.
  11. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    4:30.218 PS4 [​IMG]

Kembro, Neawoulf, Lewisxbone and 3 others like this.
  12. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    4:26.406 PS4
    Familiarity is breeding contempt (and spins)[​IMG]

Kembro, Neawoulf, Lewisxbone and 3 others like this.
  13. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Wednesday Lockdown

Smokey activity limits illegal street racing in Black Cat County today, a handful of drivers evade the police and set a time...

Current Standings
    1. 4:10.855 - OriginalR6kid - X1
    2. 4:14.001 - ESC tonin - X1
    3. 4:15.252 - BrainsBush - PS4
    4. 4:17.175 - Fab85 - PC
    5. 4:18.182 - sissydriver - PC
    6. 4:19.242 - Michael Hornbuckle - PC
    7. 4:23.615 - AndyB16 - X1
    8. 4:26.406 - Laughing Gravy - PS4
    9. 4:26.648 - Kembro - PS4
    10. 4:28.210 - MakaveliA7X - X1
    11. 4:32.410 - Hugo Catarino - PS4
    12. 4:37.694 - boabmatic - PC
    13. 4:45.177 - ElPueblo - PC
    14. 4:54.330 - flyingcarrot - X1

14. 4:38.206 PS4 G29 H Shifter

Had to spend a few nights with my trusty KTM X Bow to familiarize myself with the track. Got back to the Countach this morning and happy to shave off like 10 secs of my initial laptime.

1496297897460-1208299121.jpg

Thanks for the great combo GT!

15. Improvement
    4:29.720 PS4 G29 H-Shifter
    IMG_20170601_150515.jpg
    Played with tire pressures a bit, constantly reminding myself to brake earlier and pay extra attention to try my best to hit the correct entry, Apex and exit points (still far off the marks most of the time, mind you).

Still ways off the amazingly fast gentlemen round here but happy to finally achieve a personal goal of breaking the 4 minute 30 barrier.

Hats off to the guys doing sub 4:20s, you guys are gods!

Cheers,
    Bobby

16. murfo

murfo Hardcore Simmer

4:16.559
    PS4
    G29[​IMG]

PS4, G29, Wheel Stand Pro, PSVR

Sent from my Xperia Z5 using Tapatalk

Kembro, Graveltrap, ElPueblo and 7 others like this.
  17. Neawoulf

Neawoulf Hardcore Simmer

4:18.463 - PC

Screenshot:
    My time for the Weekly Hotlap #33 - Cannonball 4 18 463.jpg

Video:

First try this week. Nice combo, driving here with the Countach feels definitely a lot safer, than the LaFerrari challenge a few months ago :) Messed up one of the hairpins, so i have some room for improvement.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  18. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

4:19:431 - improvement - PC, wheel

[​IMG]

Only 0.2s from @Michael Hornbuckle! Wow, I am seriously impressed with myself :)

19. kR1_S

kR1_S Racer

4:09:509 - PC
    Untitled.png

20. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Your update will be a little later tonight, weather is half decent so a spot of toy car racing will be getting in the way :) My bad :p