1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Woohoo! Ruf license.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by petesky, Mar 18, 2014.

1. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Yeah you make a valid point, perhaps I'm just grasping a straws unnecessarily and the difference between a modded 911 and Kunos Ruf one would probably end up being negligible.

Whatever happens I look forward to driving the Ruf cars from Kunos and regardless of what they do I will be more than happy to try and quite likely often use a modded Porsche 911. This is presuming that Porsche don't sue the modders!

Anyway hopefully there are some wip projects out there!

2. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

the point of Ruf, especially the yellowbird is that , based on what I read, it was BETTER then P911 it was based on ,
    so in such case, Ruf makes perfect sense

in case on fantasy GT3 car it imo doesn't

3. Bailey

Bailey Alien

Getting Lambo you say? Hmmm...:rolleyes:
    As for the RUF, what cars already featured in AC will it class with? Is the F40 as fast as it? How about the F458? Or the BMW 1M?
    ~Bailey

4. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

From the listed power of the Yellowbird, it'll be in the ballpark of the F40 S1. And more than likely greatly out chassis-ed by the 458/12c.

If one of the other models we get is the RGT, that may go up against the 458/12c range. Though it is 117HP down on the 458 and 171HP from the 12C. So I think it'll sway more to the E92 with much closer power output; unless its just faster than I'm expecting it to be...

5. Juutas

Juutas Racer

This almost made me cry! I have always loved Porsche's/RUF's so much! Those cars have the Soul of sport cars! Hard to learn to be fast, but when you do, you are monster on the track!
    Boxer engine that revs over 8000rpm is so orgasm making! And Turbo in RUF's puffs and whistle so greatly that when those are on track, everybody stops talking and just watch when beasts go by!
    Rear engine, light front and power... whoa! I wan't it now! Gimme gimme!!! :D :D :D

claudiopolez likes this.
  6. plaid

plaid Alien

I dont know. It really depends who makes the mod. I mean first: Kunos made the physics and have experience with real cars and further they maybe have the opportunity to drive a GT3.
    I would trust Kunos to do a thing that is close to the GT3. I dont know much mods, but I of
    ten read that 90% is...nt quite good.
    It should really "fit" into the behavior and feel of the other cars and archive the same standard.

7. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

my vote would go for a RUF GT3 by Kunos

8. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

You want steering feel around the center - try 107% in profiler