1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Build 4

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Echo_29, Dec 4, 2018.

1. M96

M96 Racer

Yeah all the servers seem to be offline, the ratings ones as well

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. YoulYous

YoulYous Rookie

Same here

3. Strelok

Strelok Rookie

i found out that reverting to more conservative shadow settings (medium) fixed the FPS issues in Sector 1. Running a 1070Ti

4. cobrettee

cobrettee Gamer

5. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

We are experiencing issues with the server database, currently working on it.

6. Jynnantonix

Jynnantonix Simracer

same here

7. isma_c_r

isma_c_r Gamer

I cant believe it! all of you focused on graphics and minor things and you havent realised how agile and sharp is the lambo... low speed understeering has disappeared, the difference in 1st and 2nd gear corner is huge. What a machine!

8. fabT

fabT Alien

I've just run a few v0.4 sessions, just Hungaroring and the 488.
    This is my first feedback:

Handling / physics
    • The 488 handling is really good. Better than previously released cars.
      It's alive, much fast and stable. It allows for amazing speed in turns.
      Maybe other cars improved as well, couldn't check so far.
    • Definetely better curb behaviour, at least at Hungaroring.
    • I have the impression that "cold" and very hot tyres lose too much grip.
      They're pretty unpredictable even at very low speed ( 70-90 kph ).
    Visuals
    • Nice job on the Hungaroring. Looking fine.
      It seems more taxing on my system though, compared to previously released tracks.
    • The 488 is gorgeous.
    • Maybe placebo, but overall visuals seem slightly better ( less "matte" cars ? )
    Other
    • The 488 sounds good.
    Issues
    • [BUG] Can't rev up in 1st gear in the Hungaroring hotstint event ( aggressive setup )
    • [VISUAL ISSUE] In the "splash" page for the hotstint the 488 shows detached wheels ( aggressive setup / see screenshots below / repro here ) ...
    • [VISUAL ISSUE] When you do MP qualy / races timetables don't show correct player names.
    • Some lag / warping again in MP. Low ping ( < 30ms ) on server.
    • [BUG] Some game crashes
    • [BUG] Can't see own car in replay, during hotstint or MP races.
    • Maybe it's just the Hungaroring, but my FPS are slightly worse now.
    • "Total Rating" at about 9100 points and still "Bronze" rating.

Now i'm curious about other players' feedback.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  9. dek

dek Racer

Agreed.

10. Ku_Ba

Ku_Ba Rookie

Build 4 - very well done. It feels like a sim now :)

11. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Generally great EXCEPT I can't seem to connect to servers anymore. No multiplayer, no driver rating system. I just have a constant 'connecting' message (and I obviously have an internet connection). I need to report it if it didn'td solve itself .

12. fabT

fabT Alien

Yes currently everything seems down.
    It did work about 1-2 hours ago.

13. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

Thanks. That's *sort of* reassuring!

14. ignission

ignission Simracer

Ensi Ferrum and fabT like this.
  15. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Issues:

- "Ideal iine" will only "reset itself" after crossing start/finish line. As a result, it will show red on the main start/finish straight at both Misano and Hungaroring (didnt try other tracks) until crossing the line. After that, it will show correct orange and red colour for breaking for first corner.

- HUD will disappear after going to pits; when you press Escape and then "Pits" and then "Confirm", you will end up in the pits and can drive off again but HUD will be hidden. When pressing Escape and then "Continue" HUD will reappear visible.

16. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Sorry for being a doofus but when I am on practice at Hungaroring it says I'm disconnected and I have no data available. All ratings are at 23 and I have a constant "NO DATA" box on top left of my screen. When I select special events it tries to connect and then comes up saying "disconnected". Is this server related? Any advice welcome

thanks in advance
    Baz

17. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

So I did some monitoring.
    In VR, with a Rift, ASW off.
    I tried with the Nurburgring and Lambo race on sunset :my CPU was still near 100%
    Then with Ferrari/Hungaroring hotlap event my CPU was around 85%

My CPU still bottlenecks my system, but I see improvement whe it doesn't have to deal with AIs !

18. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

Yes the servers are down for the moment, they are working on it

19. fabT

fabT Alien

About the "detached wheels" in splash pace issue ( hotstint ), here's a repro.
    • Fire the 488 Hungaroring hotstint event.
    • Pick the aggressive setup.
    • Reduce fuel to about 48 liters.
    • Exit setup screeen.
    • See the detached wheels.

20. YellowLight

YellowLight Rookie

The update seems to be really good ! I like the Ferrari (main Lambo) but I need to do a full setup on it as I find it really oversteery with the aggressive setup. Hungaroring looks great, entirely new track for me, I find it a bit tricky and bumpy but quite charming !

Apart from that, I like the changes to the tire physics but I still find the FFB stale compared to AC, especially at the grip limits and when entering a corner, I really hope to see an improvement on this side.

I also can't see the Hungaroring real record from the session setup screen, it shows 00:000:000

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018