1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 1nProgress, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Curious about your beliefs... Do you think the governments are running this world? Do you think Donald Trump/Putin are the most powerful men on this earth?

I agree. Skepticism just left alone without any investigation is as you say "dumbness"..

2. nah... I'd say the sequence is:

- Interdimensional Aliens
    - Illuminati
    - Reptilian aliens
    - Elvis (he's alive, look into it)
    - the super secret Emperor of non existent Australia
    - Tony Stark

then Trump, Putin and the others.
    :p

EDIT: Forgot the Bundesliga.. o was it Bilderbumz? something with B...

Jack0, warth0g, chksix and 2 others like this.
  3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yes they may not all be deliberate and negligence could be the cause. I also refer you to tail end of comments here regarding population control:- Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC
    Do you need the YT videos as well of Ted Turner & Bill Gates talking about this. Oh that's right YT is a no no here...

Why don't you make a video on lung cancer and the tobacco industry instead ;)

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@Lord Kunos - as you say, you are in "the wrong business". You should have been a comedian instead.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  5. I would love too add my thoughts to this debate but last time i got into a debate with lord kunos about Flat earth on facebook the debate was killed and i was unfriended and i dont want to get banned from this forum .

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  6. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

His points about powerful groups advocating depopulation is quite well documented and disturbing. Judge the tree by it's fruit.

Coanda likes this.
  7. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

Many a car has assisted in conception :p

Coanda and chksix like this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Whilst I agree with some of your statement...

That maybe true for the most part however to say they aren't organized is a little naive. I believe not all events happen randomly. Many world events are pre planned out well before me & you came along and it takes time for them to be manipulated and to fruit. as I said on post #34 -

"I suggest you read George Orwell's book "1984" published in 1949 and Aldous Huxly's book "Brave new World" written in 1931. When you know the real game for what it is you can predict the outcomes. And they did it great."

I can give you more specific & horrific reading material if you like however this will not be done on this forum. As you can see I have left race & religion out of this.

That depends on ones perception of reality and theory of evolution.

pippo10 likes this.
  9. Coanda

Coanda Alien

And neither do I. I have never opened up about any of this on this forum (well no forum really) and have had no issues here over the years. I thought twice about it.. Did I make the right call? Possibly not. Whilst 5G was being glorified I thought it was important to give a different point of view. Like I said originally, I am nothing more than concerned individual and a farther. No more & no less...

Whatever vibration you are tuned to healthy thoughtful conversation/debate is better than no conversation/debate.

richard thompson likes this.
  10. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

11. Sba

Sba Racer

"The point is, from the day your born and injected with forced toxic vaccines (look up the ingreadiens ie. formaldehyde, lead, aluminum etc..) "

Okay this crosses the line, this is just plain bull****. Vaccines do not contain any of that. Enough damage has been done already by anti-vaxxers.

BrunUK likes this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Firstly I never said I am an anti vaxxer! Do not presume to know me. I live in a 3rd world country and I very in tune with this.

Excuse me. Go and look at the Hep B shots given at birth by brands Recombivax, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals. You clearly don't know how vaccines work.

https://vaccines.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=005206#hep-b

Why does the vitamin K shot given at birth contain polysorbate 80 & propylene glycol?

Why does TB-BCG shot given at birth contain Saline which can contain can contain phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, polysorbate-20, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate?

Why are so many new born products loaded with PEG-40/60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil which contains toxic contaminants like ethylene oxide & 1,4-dioxane?
    Not to mention so many other toxic ingredients!

Ethylene oxide btw you will find in certain types of cooking oil

Like I said. I am a farther and that gives me more strength than you could ever imagine.

13. My slant on this is **** em if people want too allow their childs immune system to be destroyed let em . I wont allow my dog too be immunized . People will demonise you for telling them cancer is curable they are that far gone mate .

14. Sba

Sba Racer

As I said I'm a chemistry Ph.D., I think I know a little better than you how chemistry works, if you'll excuse me.

Recombivax uses formaldehyde to purify some of the yeast proteins, the vaccine itself contains less than 15 micrograms/mL (15 parts per million) of residual formaldehyde. If you didn't know, i) our body naturally produces formaldehyde when demethylating DNA, about 160 times as much PER DAY as there is in a vaccine shot; ii) in an apple there is usually about 1000 micrograms of formaldehyde, which obviously is also naturally occurring and not injected by Monsanto or something

As for Aluminium hydroxide, same stuff, the trace amounts are not even remotely going to cause any effect. Do you use deodorant? I sure hope so, but anyway check the label, you will probably find that it also contains aluminium.

Gerhendolf, chksix and stefanoCasillo like this.
  15. Sba

Sba Racer

You clearly do not understand how chemistry works. Always remember that it's never about WHAT, but it's always about HOW MUCH.

Even water can kill you if you drink too much.

chksix likes this.
  16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

@ sba - Do you feed your baby apples & deodorant day one of birth? I don't use chemical deodorants! You can, go right ahead.

I never said Hep B will kill your child. Like I have said the immune system is being bombarded from day one from birth from every different direction.

17. Turk

Turk Alien

A quick google search says Polysorbate is an emulsifier, they seem to be for stabilising the medications probably for shelf life but I'm not a doctor or an engineer so I don't know, I'm sure they had good reasons.

The thing is all this information is freely available, you can learn the real science and have it explained in as much detail as you like, there's no secrets here. You're just refusing to read the actual science and instead listening to the guy on the street corner wearing a "the end is nigh" sandwidge board.

I've seen this happening on Facebook to people I know are smart, so I'm not accusing you of being dumb, just that you've been swept up in this anti science propaganda. My conspiracy theory is that religious groups are actively funding this kind of anti-science propaganda but I know there's a more logical explanation. The media is terrible at reporting science. They create a story out of nothing and that's what the general population know.

All conspiracy theories can be wiped out with a bit of research.

chksix likes this.
  18. Sba

Sba Racer

You don't use "chemical deodorants", so what do you use? Do you take Aspirin? I guess not, because it's "chemical", right? Did you know originally it was just extracted from willow bark?

The biggest misconception is that "chemical" is bad and "natural" is good. Everything is a chemical. Salt is a chemical. Water is a chemical. Engine oil is made up of chemicals. There is no such thing as "non-chemical" anything, so get that off your head.

Ibuprofen is "chemical", but it will get rid of your headache. Cobra venom is natural...

chksix and Turk like this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

You miss understood. It's ethylene oxide & 1,4-dioxane that can be a contaminant of Polysorbate.

Presumptuous. I don't need a degree in science to read up on medical science and ingredients.

I should also have the right to choice. Inject or not to Inject for my child with whatever I and the mother & doctor thinks is best for our child & living environment.

20. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

wtf is this thread please close

tjr, RSR2KX and Sba like this.