1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

What do you expect from 1.0.0 ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by mkotechno, May 5, 2019.

1. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I'm keeping my own expectations very low.

If I can use VR with FFB that works reliably, and the UI located correctly, without frustrating workarounds, I'll actually be quite surprised.

2. This rev limiter stopping people also from doing a full lap before the race and much more important stopping drivers to line up in 2x2 grid.
    So no automatics would be my choice. Like I said before Kunos have all tools to handle it different and more real life.

3. Well, planned would be the correct word, that one and lambo huracan super tropheo , which are series that usually have place on the same weekend depending on the blancpain venue, I guess.
    And it's the series that already have the 3d model from AC1 so it wouldn't be "too much work"
    Gt3 cup cars with these physics, sounds and environment would be amazing.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Jebus likes this.
  4. Well maybe you haven't tried SOL and shaders patch on AC1 lol

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

5. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

Good ideas. Obviously other people have given this thought as well. I’ll accept anything and sacrifice some realism to not get hit before the race start. The “rubber band” as mentioned by thug would work for me as well, but do understand how others might not see it as an attractive alternative.

6. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

This is a joke right? The awareness of the good driver? This forum is full of reports of terrible online behavior and you talk of the awareness of the good driver? Cmon...

7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Problem is, the idiots we encounter in ACC, don't exist in real life, so that has to be taken into consideration, when contemplating how "real life" ACC will be..

Last edited: May 8, 2019
    Thug likes this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Easy fix safety car

And instant DQ if you overtake under formation lap...

9. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Double post

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  10. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

11. I expect that ACC will still be slighly unfinished and will been continually worked on like AC was . I can totally accept this as kunos strives to produce their best efforts.

alex bonner and LucaBenj like this.
  12. It's not that hard to understand the suggestion of @Thug.
    Half automatic start procedure to be able to have a clean race start. Because of some people are not able to get this right?
    My opinion is still no to that half artifactical stuff.
    Start behind the safety car just like in real life. Let the rating system doing its work and sort out the idiots.
    No rubber band or magnetic force field.

I never thought that such discussions would take place here by serious sim racing people o_O

Arlo and LeDude83 like this.
  13. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I have the thug on ignore.

To explain to you about the "rubber bad", it simply means you are allowed to accelerate and brake until a predetermined point, as IRL.

How many races do you think will be ruined, by depending on the "rating system" ?

That may or may not even work.

ChivasRx and Thug like this.
  14. There is no need to explain it. Like I said I got the point here. If you like it or not my opinion is still no to it.

How many races do you think will be ruined in the first corners?
    Now the "guided" race starts works. Maybe we can also the cars ghosting during the first lap.
    Or may a magnetic force field protecting us.
    Because of people.

Sorry but the start of the race is also a part of the race and should be handled in the same way.

Arlo, LeDude83 and PiretSS2000 like this.
  15. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Personally, the problem does not exist. Over time my SA score has reached very high values, fluctuating around the 95 value, built online and offline. The growth of my scores has also started since I started attending Sa high barrage servers. The phenomena of collision at departures for me are just an increasingly distant nightmare. I am convinced that this issue can also be used to take responsibility and awareness of what is being done. I repeat, there is no longer any problem on the servers that I attend today. But maybe it's just me being lucky

Are you tired of the silly behavior of those who do not know the rules or even understand how to drive their cars? Raise the SA and attend reliable servers frequented by respectful people

16. I expect a lot more people playing it. special event multi races fixed on calendar with leaderboards. and a overall leaderboard for total rating.

17. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

So, lets get this right.
    You have me on ignore for this ONE suggestion?
    And you expect people to take you as being a serious adult?
    Strange or just touchy?

After_Midnight likes this.
  18. what would be awesome is matchimade championships. I expect a true matchmaking in other words.
    only because I'm afraid

19. guys sa is working. mrgit and major tom servers are very enjoyable since sa 60+ 70+. now there are Alsop kunos official with 60+. i drive in these servers - > no ramming, clean starts.

LucaBenj and Thug like this.