1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug, impressive work. Great tool. It's mandatory for every serious ACC sim racer.

Merry Christmas
    Best wishes, cheers.

2. Nathan Prisk

Nathan Prisk Rookie

Being one of the 1600 I salute you! Now give yourself some time to race! Merry Crimbo

3. MIG66

MIG66 Rookie

great job doug! really fantastic. guys, any idea if there is something similar available app for asestto corsa too? thank you

4. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Not from me I'm afraid- While there are some similarities with the API, I don't have the time to support another sim

5. MIG66

MIG66 Rookie

thank you very much for your quick answer doug! and thanks for your app.

6. Achokaracho

Achokaracho Racer

Hello @Doug Duthie
    Your program is exactly what I was looking for.
    It is fantastic
    Finally I can see everything I wanted to see.
    Keep up the great work with this tool!
    I wish you a happy new year

cooknn and Doug Duthie like this.
  7. erke

erke Rookie

Hi & Happy New Year!!
    I have a problem with fuel per lap calculation in ARC v1.9.8.

Alpine A110 consumes around 1,9 l/lap fuel. And in some sessions ARC has this calculation right, but in others it almost doubles that fuel/lap consumption. I've tried to recalculate in "Fuel" screen but nothing happens.

But in the other hand with other cars ( i.e. McLaren 720) ARC shows a fuel comsuption that is almost half of real fuel consumption ( ~3.6 l/lap vs 1.9 l/lap in ARC).

upload_2021-1-5_19-52-44.png

upload_2021-1-5_20-3-3.png

I appreciate your work a lot! I love this app! Thank you!!

8. Doug Duthie

Hi,
    Something's definitely not right there. Can you export the diagnostics (in sessions area, right click and select Export Diagnostics)
    [​IMG]

After a few moments, the following dialogue will be shown

[​IMG]
    Make a note of the User ID that is generated then press Continue. This will automatically upload the diagnostics to me. Let me know the user ID.

I'll have a look at the database and see why it appears to be double counting

9. erke

erke Rookie

My User Id is: Aqu1b6pSrF2sLgcynVYoWHjKH5xoGHup76ZJm3e-cmA

The green bar has reached 100% but that process looks stuck. So I'm not sure that diagnostic file has been uploaded correctly.

Please. Can you confirm that you have received the file?

upload_2021-1-6_1-17-50.png

10. Doug Duthie

I've received it ok. I'll have a look after work

11. erke

erke Rookie

12. Doug Duthie

I can see the problem...

I was using a collection class for the laps and using that to calculate the fuel difference lap to lap. There's some logic in there to allow for pits stops and added fuel. I don't know what I was thinking of but I had incorrectly assumed the collection would be ordered, but it looks like it isn't guaranteed to be. Most of the time it works correctly but there is the possibility the laps are unordered, or ordered in such a way as to completely mess up the calculation. I've got to do some more testing, but this will be fixed in the next release.

Somewhat related, is I found an issue with the fuel re-calculation button. This is supposed to be a fail safe to calculate the fuel consumption by aggregating data in the database. The intention was if there were issues with old data, this would allow the fuel figures to be corrected. The good news is the calculation works...the bad news is, it assigns the fuel consumption to the wrong sessions :oops:. I must have been tired when I did that. This too will be fixed, and will fix up your old data in the upgrade

13. erke

erke Rookie

Thank you Doug!! You're awesome

14. ARGT2RS

ARGT2RS Gamer

@Doug Duthie AWESOME app. Thank you

Newbie question, I play SP I have quite a few races and about to finish my 3rd career, but I don't see any results for any of the cars that I used. Any hels appreciated.
    upload_2021-1-7_16-0-32.png

Attached Files:

15. Doug Duthie

Can you export the diagnostics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In the dialog that pops up Copy the user id and let me know what it is before you press the Continue button. The diagnostics will automatically be uploaded to me. I should be able to see what it going on then

16. ARGT2RS

ARGT2RS Gamer

Thank you for your prompt response
    Here we go.
    dFwGPMqmxNXd33Dhq_ARcXx1yue-7OQMnFg_L40PpBk

17. Doug Duthie

From what I can see, since installing ARC, you have only run one practice session.

Note: ARC must be running during races in order to pick up the race data. It can't pick up old races as ACC doesn't store them anywhere. While there are some ACC files (eg Race.json etc), there are not complete enough to be able to read in (for instance, they don't hold track information)

18. ARGT2RS

ARGT2RS Gamer

Thank you!!

19. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.9.9 (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-results-companion.28298/download)
    • BUGFIX: Timing issue - Infrequently the lap completed event is fired after the lap is written causing the lap completed timestamp (and therefore the position) of a car to be incorrect
    • BUGFIX: Fuel calculation - Due to laps sometime being unsorted, fuel calculation for some sessions may have been incorrect
    • BUGFIX: Recalulate fuel - Recalculate fuel button assigned fuel statistics to wrong sessions

AndyK70 likes this.
  20. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Hey Doug,

Thank you for this wonderful tool!
    I´m a victim of the not working ingame statistics, so I really appreciate your app.

Of course there is a "but"... ;)

I was testing the BMW M6 GT3 in an offline 2020 practice session @ Monza again:

From the ingame log:
    [2021.01.13-16.21.17:705][538]LogKsPhysics: Loading physics for track monza (BP_2020 - 2020)

But in this tool, it´s recorded as a Monza 2018/2019 session.
    For reasons of comparison of the tyre and BoP, it would be nice, to see the correct infos in the app.

2020_Monza.JPG

I´ve send you the diagnostics already, my ID:

CRp35xBm92w19cnZzF0x9VBTjqllwAw9n5Jr6r1TMoE