1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. If you are unable to keep your SA at 99 the problem is YOU, not the game. Mine has been at 99 for months and I am not very careful. I just race.

2. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

I recently started shutting down aggressive divebombers (those fun people divebombing in from -0.5) by just closing the door in their faces ... SA97 or 98 still on .
    SA is too lenient and easy to gain .

Mathieu Labbé and sps_for_race like this.
  3. I have NO idea on how I can have SA 99 from this chart ...

Scoring ACC 21-03-06.png

4. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

You are wrong. Its not a matter of SA. If I start first or second and at 1st turn people don’t brake and crash you like a missile, you loose SA. And this happens every race

5. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

If they can crash you by missing braking point then you're not aware of your surroundings and didn't watch your mirror...
    Learn to be aware of others making errors.

Learn: TL;DW - Chat challenge! Can I survive T1 in an SA29 Monza server?

6. So something happens to YOU every race. Different tracks, different drivers around you, the only consistence is you... but still it's the games fault? Weird...

Joking aside, how is your ping? If you have a consistently bad connection then your pc doesn't know in time that the guys behind you are in fact braking. So due to lag they shoot in front like missiles and crash you. That might be something to consider.

7. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

Sorry man but my ping is 15-20ms so not lag problem. Btw this happens on public lobbies not cp servers. Cant believe you have never got people divebombing you. If so, tell me servers you play in

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  8. Of course that has happened to me... thats part of public lobbys. There have also been incidents where it was my fault, thats racing. But if it happens to you so often, I still think you need to find a reason on your end. The occasional first lap mess happens to everyone.

jörgen wahlby and AndyK70 like this.
  9. Petro1head

Petro1head Gamer

Well Im am still trying to get my sa up but all I seem to do ATM is go down.

I have come to the conclusion the whole SA system is crap. Why, well it seems to me no matter how careful I am if I get punted, nudged in the tail I loose point, WTF!

This, for me is just utter rubbish and seriously needs to be addressed. I amsure there must be a way, for the deveopers, to differentiate being slamed in the backby someone esle to you slaming someone else up the arse. I have joined servers where the min SA is 80 but still get tapped loosing points grrrrrrrrrrrr

I have even done some single player races to get the SA but yet again, I go round and round behind someone and NOTHING, my SA just stays the same.

I used to sing the praises of ACC as I thought it was the most complete sim but now having second thoughts.

Can someone here give a definative answer as to the best way to get my SA rating up in single player becuase if I dont get past me current SA rating I am going to give up and concentrate on another sim which is a pity

10. MAG82

MAG82 Rookie

I'd say adjust AI to your pace, not too aggressive. Stick behind a platinum driver within 0.5 sec distance. The longer the race the better. Good luck,it will get better:)

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

the longer he sticks to that other car, the better. The race itself, racing alone in front, does not give you SA.

12. MAG82

MAG82 Rookie

Sure,that's what i ment.

13. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Chipping away at it

upload_2021-3-9_20-7-29.png

14. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Slowly improving. What is the limit to reach platinum?

upload_2021-3-9_23-13-56.png

15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

If you stay above about 9500 for a while it should change to platinum, my total rating has been around 9550-9650 for ages and has been platinum constantly.

I’m just trying to figure out how you got 100 CC, I can never get it to go above 90, any tips? :rolleyes:

jörgen wahlby likes this.
  16. My CC has also suddenly changed to 100. It was usually around 90ish before, with constant changes. Either the math behind it has changed or it is a bug.

After_Midnight and LeiF like this.
  17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Having thought a bit more, it would make sense if it is a bug... all the other ratings have a maximum of 99, so surely the maximum CC is also 99... ??

18. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

As far as I can tell once you get a rank you don't lose it, even if your score drops below the threshold for a period of time.

The day after I hit Platinum I had a series of really bad races where I got punted at T1 or T2 or some other dumb stuff for a few days my score ended up 9400 and I took a week off, came back and it took a day or two to get back over 9500, but I never lost Platinum.

SlowGrayAudi likes this.
  19. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Hey mate :) Yeah the CC 100 (appears at 00 in the in game widget) is a bug that happened to me twice. It slowly goes back to your real number eventually. Mine is at 98 at the moment, yay. wont stay like that too long that's for sure :D

LeiF likes this.
  20. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

I've had 4 100's in the past 2 weeks. Its very strange.