1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. N.Madeira

N.Madeira Gamer

Hi Doug, hope you're doing well. Your ACC Companion has been a companion for me for a few years now :) thanks
    Has it has been discussed, our loved game has been assaulted by cheats and even if we ignore the cheats, for a while that the lap records have been falling to values that are far from being realistic. I'm sure we have all heard of the Camber and Toe exploit by now.
    So, with v1.9, Kunos tried to shake things up and made that exploit ineffective, let's hope so at least.

Now, that may mean that there will be a "Before v1.9" and an "After v1.9".
    Would it be easy to have a tick box option in the settings to show results only after the date v1.9 was released? this would remove a lot of trash from the leaderboard... just an idea. What's your thoughts?

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

There's a couple of things you can do. 2022 tracks will only ever has 1.9.x times, so you could have this as a filter. Leaderboard page has it's own version filter
    [​IMG]
    There's a couple of things to add. I know there is a bug for older versions where very occasionally the time was assigned to the wrong track. You'll see this here with the first 5 times with no filter. You can deal with these with the blacklist option (Right click-> Blacklist record) although I'm going to be going through these soon and clearing out the bad records centrally.

If you are talking about the Circuits page (ie your own records), someone has requested a filter there as well, so that will probably happen at some time

N.Madeira and pdf3108 like this.
  3. Simon Carr

Simon Carr Rookie

I can confirm that this is now working properly again. Thanks :)

Doug Duthie likes this.
  4. N.Madeira

N.Madeira Gamer

That's it... I have never seen that version filter, problem solved. Amazing Doug, Amazing!

5. it_frank

it_frank Rookie

Wheel rotation on Ferrari 296 is wrong

6. Doug Duthie

Yes, I didn’t have the information at the time I released so just used the value for the other Ferraris. It will be corrected in the next release

it_frank likes this.
  7. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.0 Released (here)

Overview
    A big update this time with one major feature and the usual collection of bug fixes.

Low Fuel Motorsport (LFM)
    Low Fuel Motorsport is probably the main innovation that has revolutionised (or saved) ACC online. They claim 90,000+ registered users giving the opportunity for ranked races with a meaningful safety rating system.

For some time now, I've been wanting to extract the extra information that LFM gives (Nationalities, safety rating [SR]and ELO) to enrich session information. It might be interesting to look back over past races to see progress, or it might also be useful to look at SR/ELO of cars around you that you are racing with to assess the risk/reward of battling with them. Finally, it is here.

Registration
    A pre-requisite is that you must already have signed up for Low Fuel Motorsport (https://lowfuelmotorsport.com)

Logon
    To logon (one time only), go to the LFM page and click the logon button

[​IMG]

You will then be asked for 2 factor authentication code
    [​IMG]

This supplies ARC with the LFM authentication token.

The ARC LFM page will update with the authentication token

Logoff
    If at any point you no longer want to use the LFM integration, click the Logoff button

Get LFM Licence Details

Press Refresh next to the Licence field to get your latest licence stats.
    [​IMG]

Here, you can see all your races, the split you were in and your safety rating & ELO gain/loss.
    Matching Sessions
    Any unmatched sessions (no linked qualifying/race session) and be linked by right clicking and selecting Match Stored session.

[​IMG]

Viewing Races
    You can double click on a session and it will take you to the qualifying/race details.
    [​IMG]

The SR/ELO can also be displayed on the lap detail (for Final Standings of a race, the SR/ELO change is shown). In addition, LFM provides the nationality.

[​IMG]

Note, colours are as per LFM (red=rookie - green=alien) but split with separate codings for SR & ELO.
    [​IMG]

Other Notes
    Session Matching
    Session matching is always a bit fuzzy in ACC as there is not a unique ID. ACC looks for a match on track, player car and time. It is a bit unclear which timezone LFM uses - I need to verify my assumption is correct in other timezones and when clocks change.
    End of session results
    Final results for SR/ELO changes may not be available immediately. When you click on a completed LFM session, it will check if the results are available and update the drivers accordingly.
    Other Changes
    • The Leaderboard download has been tweaked. Previously, existing records could be re-downloaded due to clock differences between PC and server. Now only changed records will be downloaded which should make updates quicker.
    • Timing issue where player car may not be set (session shows either "Unknown Car" or "N/A"
    • Ferrari 296 wheel rotation corrected
    • Stale UDP connections (which seem a little more common since ACC 1.9.x) caused the Leaderboard widget not to update
    • Fix Leaderboard entries which no team in dark mode (displayed white on white)
    • Help updated (Press F1)

Finally

Thanks again to all who have donated. I really appreciate it.

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  8. pdf3108

pdf3108 Rookie

all i get is an unhandled exception at the mo...

9. Doug Duthie

Can you screenshot the error

10. pdf3108

pdf3108 Rookie

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.Core.Runtime.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
    File name: 'CefSharp.Core.Runtime.dll'
    at CefSharp.Cef.get_IsInitialized()
    at CefSharp.WinForms.ChromiumWebBrowser.InitializeFieldsAndCefIfRequired()
    at CefSharp.WinForms.ChromiumWebBrowser.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.8.9139.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    ACCResults
    Assembly Version: 1.19.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.19.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ACCResults.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.8.9075.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.8.9032.0 built by: NET481REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    RCEngine
    Assembly Version: 1.0.8.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.8.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/RCEngine.DLL
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ObjectListView
    Assembly Version: 2.9.1.1072
    Win32 Version: 2.9.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/ObjectListView.DLL
    Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 13.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 13.0.2.27524
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
    System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
    System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
    System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.8.9110.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    ACCResults.resources
    Assembly Version: 1.19.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.19.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/en/ACCResults.resources.DLL
    System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.116.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.116.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
    System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
    CefSharp
    Assembly Version: 111.2.20.0
    Win32 Version: 111.2.20.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/CefSharp.DLL
    System.Net.Http
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll
    System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll
    Google.Apis.Drive.v3
    Assembly Version: 1.57.0.2746
    Win32 Version: 1.57.0.2746
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DLL
    Google.Apis
    Assembly Version: 1.57.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.57.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.DLL
    Google.Apis.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Core.DLL
    Google.Apis.Auth
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/Google.Apis.Auth.DLL
    DeviceId
    Assembly Version: 5.1.1.0
    Win32 Version: 5.1.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/DeviceId.DLL
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Management
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Management/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Management.dll
    CefSharp.WinForms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/CefSharp.WinForms.DLL
    CefSharp.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/BoHo/ACC%20Results%20Companion/CefSharp.Core.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

11. Doug Duthie

Bear with me - I'm trying to find the missing dependency

12. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.1 Released (here)
    • Add missing dependencies for Steam logon (LFM)

Last edited: May 27, 2023
  13. Doug Duthie

Sorry - the browser plugin required a whole bunch of extra dependencies, which I missed. Should be fixed in 1.19.1

pdf3108 likes this.
  14. pdf3108

pdf3108 Rookie

Just tested logging in, it worked. Didnt do a race yet.

Doug Duthie likes this.
  15. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.2 Released (here)
    • Add new car - Mclaren 720 GT3 EVO
      • Note: ECU values may not be correct - copied from non-EVO
    • Add average time on sessions/history page (toggles on optimal lap time)
    • Lap - sort added for LFM SR/ELO
    • Fix qualifying session selection for LFM sessions
    • Fix splitter on fuel page not remembering positions
    • Fix threading issue on league points dialogs
    • Add missing nationalities for LFM results (note some aren't supported by ACC)
      • Belarus
      • Costa Rice
      • Scotland
      • Wales
      • Northern Ireland
      • England
      • Dominican Republic
      • Czech Republic
      • Honduras
      • Morocco
      • South Korea

Niko31 likes this.
  16. Doug Duthie

BTW, almost forgot, there is a new button on the optimum field control on a couple of the pages now. This allows you to switch between optimum and average time for the session

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Niko31 and AndyK70 like this.
  17. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.3 Released (here)
    • Update SR/EOL on LFM page
    • Add missing LFM flags

Niko31 likes this.
  18. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hello @Doug Duthie ,

I have an issue with the current version of ACC Results.
    Sessions for SP races are duplicated, like it happened in the past. There is one session based on UDP and one session based on RESULT file. "Consolidate Race Results" option is not working, here is the message I have:

upload_2023-6-18_14-27-19.png

I don't know if there is a link, but the 2 sessions are not tagged with the same year. Result session is 2021 and UDP is 2022.

I have uploaded the diagnostics, here is the ID if you want to have a look :

iMLGyxg65Qw2OF-z2897Ou3R0QE285HF71f8FuO85UY

Thanks again for this great tool !

Doug Duthie likes this.
  19. Simon Carr

Simon Carr Rookie

Hi Doug,
    Can the background on the weather widget data be changed? Ideally, I'd like white text on either a black or transparent background. I can change the appearance of the labels, but not the actual black text/purple background data (see attached).

Capture.png

20. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.4 Released

Note: in order to reduce load on Race Department, I won't be releasing full updated packages here for the time being unless I work out an improved delivery mechanism. In the meantime, updates will only be available via the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button on the main screen. For new installs, download from Race department (still at 1.19.3), then use the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button.

This release is has only a couple of new things, with a bunch of the usual bug fixes

Merge Driver Stints
    A drawback of the session change detection is that multi-driver races will be captured as multiple sessions - one for each driver stint. You can merge these together by selecting the sessions, and selecting Merge Session Stints. This will create a new session with all the driver stints in it. If you want, you can then manually delete the individual stint sessions.

[​IMG]

Circuit records version filter
    If you want to exclude personal lap records from older ACC Versions, new filters have been added - ie

No filter:

[​IMG]
    Filter from ACC 1.8.0 to present
    [​IMG]

Note: This will be very slow as it will need to completely rebuild the lap records

Session Temperatures
    The session temperatures were previously the ACC "predicted" temperatures at the start of a session - these have always been off the actual temperatures by several degrees. Now these fields will display the actual average temperatures over the session
    Leaderboard Records
    There are some dodgy records hanging around on the leaderboard. You can manage these with the blacklist, but I'm going to start excluding these centrally. They fit into three categories
    • People who only ever used a very old version of ARC. There was an occasional bug in one version where the time would get assigned to the wrong track
    • There is a feature to allow the invalid lap flag to be cleared. I can't remember who asked for this, but in retrospect, it was not a good idea to implement as there are clearly times on the leaderboard where the driver has jumped a chicane

This version will force a rebuild of lap records which should fix bad records for people still using ARC. Where I see old bad records, I will remove these manually
    Bug Fixes
    • Manual fuel calculation fixed
    • Weather widget - should respect background colour
    • Other flags used by LFM added (Kenya/Bosnia)

Finally
    Thanks again to those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Niko31 and AndyK70 like this.